[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

You need the game to run first before download that. The game will download the DLC. You should find that in the game's file once it is done downloading DLC.

I didn't know that I had to launch the game to download it. Eveverything works fine now.

does someone know about the status of the pastebin for the dlc? it hasn´t been updated yet with the newest dlc releases

I have problem with soap and sm club bg, they are black screen =..= and error bg in cm3d2 transfer maid too

First I use Version 1.55 and I downgrade to 1.47 (because of I can't start game struck on first page)

Any suggestion, please help. Thank you in advance...

Can someone please tell me how or what I need to do in order to get it all working? I mean I remember downloading this game like 3 years ago but now I got a decent computer and can play it again in my new place.

I got:
CM3D2_1.66.0.159 all in one torrent
COM3D2_1.45.0.028 all in one torrent
COM3D2 Vanilla Update Pack 1 torrent
[COM3D2] Custom Order Maid 3D2 Modpack R3.2 torrent

I read somewhere that you can use CM3D2 as some sort of "DLC" for COM3D2? and have both games in one supergame? how is that done? thanks in advance!

HOW IS THIS FIXED, I JUST UPDATED TO VERSION 1.48 AND THIS APPEARS TO ME. [ATTACH = CONFIG] 24895 [/ ATTACH]
HOW I RESOLVE IT.

Attachments

• ERROR COM3D2.png
    ERROR COM3D2.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 240
Did the latest update break MaidEX? I can't run the game unless I remove its components, specifically Sybaris.

Last edited:
I have a URL for dlcs not written here.

Those dlcs have not been uploaded by me.
Some new dlcs need to be validated and shared.
I will work on them from now on.
May I write URL here?

I have a URL for dlcs not written here.

Those dlcs have not been uploaded by me.
Some new dlcs need to be validated and shared.
I will work on them from now on.
May I write URL here?

I'm not entirely sure if you can post the url directly here, you could try with uploading the links through a pastebin, and sharing solely the relevant part of the url.

Anyone have patch Eng of 150.1 version . My old Sybaris translation can not run on this version

Would it be possible to put up another pastebin? This one got pulled.

Also anyone uploaded the latest character pack yet?

Adding a new Pastebin link is easy, but he will remove it.
His wish is not to share Pastebin link on social media.

Here is his LINK to Pastebin.
The latest character pack is also there.
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3037766
hint:There is a link to Pastebin in the link information below. See Table of contents 5.3.1 of that Pastebin.

Re: [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

hey guys, i uninstalled my cm3d2 and lost all my save game, when i went to install it again, i installed this new version '' it's a night magic '' and i'm discouraged because i had to start from the beginning. Does anyone know how to tell me how to install a 100% save game?

hey guys, i uninstalled my cm3d2 and lost all my save game, when i went to install it again, i installed this new version '' it's a night magic '' and i'm discouraged because i had to start from the beginning. Does anyone know how to tell me how to install a 100% save game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]