[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2)

How I've only got 0 CR idk how to make money
also how do u get the other songs?

You make your maids work to make money. Simple as that. Once you get money, you make facilities that gives you one free maid that can not go to Yotogi (as far as I know) but can work to get you money. The Dance shows get you money as well but if you suck at it, don't even bother (unless there is more to it). I suck at it too.

I make about 5 million CR a day. You will gain more money later on the game as you get more maids that can break their back to get you money.

Reactions: HamsterAnn
How I've only got 0 CR idk how to make money
also how do u get the other songs?

I think the first job that gives money that you have for your maids is the one that looks like opera glasses. You need two maids there to start making money. If you just kind of keep playing youll get some npc maids to throw in there like ancer_nyaa said. Then you just buy new places and fill them with npc maids that are given to you. You can also throw two of your maids in there to get started but I kind of just kept grinding yotogi until i had enough of the npc maids.

Hi! I have an issue with COM3D2. I got the mikocon version カスタムオーダーメイド3D2 + Sofmap特典 + Update 1.04.
I can install the game and all the patches I got and I can run it just fine, but once I update to version 1.06.1, the game will no longer start.

EDIT: Nvm, There was probably an issue with mikocon version's update. I finally got it to work after installing patch 1.06.1 directly.

Also, one more question: Does installing the compatibility patch benefit me in any way if I don't plan on importing any maids from CMD3D2 to COM3D2?

Last edited:
But how to complete the story though?

Set your 3 main maids to train Dance and Sing (Day & Night) - wait for max stats, then change to something not time consuming for you.
Download and install DLC with NPC maids - hire them and set them to slave work day and night for CR :P Also import maids from CM3D2 for training options in Yotogi stats.
Click next and next and next ... till all story events end. With high stats in dance/sing you can win automatically all VS battles.
With money from NPC maid build all Rooms (and hire new unlocked NPC maids) to unlock other routes in "Event" button.

And it should be all.

Does anyone know how to unlock the last 2 daily events for the 3 main maids?
Please, tell me.

scene replay > the second one is daily even.

Seem like I've found some bug. In the guest mode. Master can see only Free Maid. But Customer can see either Free Maid & Personal Maid. Is not it's reversed?

I'm back to getting this error again:
---------------------------
Error
(0)
システムファイルのヘッダーが不正です。
OK

I don't know what to do anymore aside from losing my income and data so can someone just give me a fresh system file or tell me what am I doing?!

Hey guys,

Do you know how to enable Vsync? Or any other way to get rid of image tearing? I didn't find this option on the menu and tried to force it through AMD Settings, but it didn't work =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls