[KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 (カスタムオーダーメイド3D2) - Discussion & FAQ

Any info about the new COM3D2 FC?

AFAIK, the originally planned GP-03 is now what COM3D2 FC is. So basically it's a story of your MC's son who is now the new manager of the Empire Club alongside his 2 maids. Also, the CR Edit is built into it.

Last edited:
I'm still looking for english dlc, at this point I'd just settle for the ones I originally had (GP-01, Nekopara, Nutaku DLC, and whichever added faces in gold borders and other hairstyles) as I currently can't play my old save data without them otherwise I have maids with missing faces and hair :/

I did find someone on reddit who will trade english DLC but unfortunately only if you buy them ones they don't have, unsure if they'll share them when they have all the current ones though.

I am once again asking for new pastebin / DLC links ????

Friend, the pastes do not work any longer because of published links. If you put links here or elsewhere, you can start to count until they disappear. Take the hints from the last posts and use google. With patience you will find what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Hi there, Im new and I downloaded base game of ' CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D 2 Its a Night Magic ' and it is fine to me, but I saw there is r18 patch on steam and a lot of DLCs but cant find it on sites I am using, anyone have torrent where I can download it or something? Would be nice ehehe~
Or just r18 patch or some most important DLC idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]