Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread

Animaksiat

エロゲーソムリエ
Contributor
Oct 8, 2011
Madou Koukaku ~Yami no Tsuki Megami wa Doukoku de Utau~

Info

made the thread to evade [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]'s wrath because some people are misunderstand that torrent section are not for discussion.
feel free to ask anything about the gameplay, error, or those who need guides
This is a discussion thread, if you're looking for the game please visit torrent or DDL section

and in future i shall add an FAQ in the first page, to prevent same question got asked and asked again. so make sure you read the first page before asking! if it's not up yet, try to browse the page. DON'T BE LAZY!

Torrent:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/japanese-120053/

DDL:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-120091/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ask201
Time to smash my head against the wall trying to figure out all the mechanics, first time I've played one of these without some helpful souls putting up a Wikia or something to assist.

Are there good/evil routes in this game, and has anyone played long enough to figure out some useful hints and tricks?

Time to smash my head against the wall trying to figure out all the mechanics, first time I've played one of these without some helpful souls putting up a Wikia or something to assist.

Are there good/evil routes in this game, and has anyone played long enough to figure out some useful hints and tricks?

There is a wikia not nearly complete, but you can find some useful informations there. But in the Trial-Walktrhrough it says I should build Brothel and Quest Hub in first week. Anyone a idea if this buildings aren't in the full Version or are only later available, because I can't find them.

Wikia: http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/Madou_Koukaku

Reactions: sonata-s
Re: [130426] [エウシュリー] 魔導巧殻 ~闇の月女神は導国で詠う~ + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

There is a wikia not nearly complete, but you can find some useful informations there. But in the Trial-Walktrhrough it says I should build Brothel and Quest Hub in first week. Anyone a idea if this buildings aren't in the full Version or are only later available, because I can't find them.

Go into the castle ,meet Liesel ,she'll give you some quests.
Check the quest and you'll be able to build those buildings.
Some buildings need you to check quests to appear.

Ha! Forgot there was a trial version. This is perfect, thanks.

Question: About the tutorial battle, the enemy commander [Sword formation] seem to chew through my Captain [Sword formation] and subordinate squad [Defensive formation] incredibly fast like a grinding machine but for whatever crazy reason, my Sub-Commander squad [Archer formation] have no problems fighting her 1 on 1 until I got the other 2 healed up and rejoin the battle. That doesn't make any sense; so is it just me, or is there something wrong with the game?

Go into the castle ,meet Liesel ,she'll give you some quests.
Check the quest and you'll be able to build those buildings.
Some buildings need you to check quests to appear.

I was in the castle, but there were only three Quests so far.

No. 51 cleared
No. 67 cleared
No. 601

I think this means I must clear 601 to unlock the Quest for the Buildings. But what must I do to clear it, thought I must only repair the walls and remove the debris, but it seems like that wasn't everything.

Edit: Problem for clearing 601 solved there was one place with debris remaining hidden behind a building.

The voices don't work and I keep getting error messages every time a voice is going to play.
Is this just happening to me?

Anyone know the best way to obtain 強化木材 (reinforced wood)?

It's scarcity is the main thing holding me back at the moment, though I am not that far in to the game.

The voices don't work and I keep getting error messages every time a voice is going to play.
Is this just happening to me?

Find some way to disable your LAV video codec
A simple way is uninstall the video codec and that will solve the problem.

Anyone know the best way to obtain 強化木材 (reinforced wood)?

It's scarcity is the main thing holding me back at the moment, though I am not that far in to the game.

U got to conquer reimres... Its an unusual drop too. So better use harvest boost in your tactics option to increase the chance of getting one. Once you conquered Reimres (the last map in trial edition), u can opt for cease fire and venture south wards. The chance of getting them is higher.

Hi,
I uninstalled klite so no LAV decoder is installed (since disabling lav audio and video decoders for ogg, mpg files did not help).
Still getting the errors whenever voice files should be played (thsi one is generated trough voices options menu). Like:
2ds2tc.gif

(same error for diiferent Ogg files)
Can anyone translate it? Maybe have a solution?

using W8pro 64 set to Jap non unicode, jap region/location.

PS.: what LAV removal does is fix laggy combat animations not voice

Lol, i playing like 5 hours and counquered just 2 cities, how do you defeat those guys on lvl 30 with lvl 8 chars? What am I doing wrong? D:

I'm in the process of getting the game. But I'm reading some japanese forum about them saying the newest game for Eushully (this game) is a bad game. It seems they are saying the game system is bad. LOLOLOL.

I'm in the process of getting the game. But I'm reading some japanese forum about them saying the newest game for Eushully (this game) is a bad game. It seems they are saying the game system is bad. LOLOLOL.

Bad or not is sometime depends on your personal taste and preference, Perhaps it's bad for other people but for you is good
Also the higher your expectation, the more you will be prone to dissapointment

Hi,
I uninstalled klite so no LAV decoder is installed (since disabling lav audio and video decoders for ogg, mpg files did not help).
Still getting the errors whenever voice files should be played (thsi one is generated trough voices options menu). Like:
2ds2tc.gif

(same error for diiferent Ogg files)
Can anyone translate it? Maybe have a solution?

using W8pro 64 set to Jap non unicode, jap region/location.

PS.: what LAV removal does is fix laggy combat animations not voice
:) wonderfull - install into default folder and all voice problems go away :)

I guess this game is like Starcraft, but I wish I can control more than one unit at a time.

I guess this game is like Starcraft, but I wish I can control more than one unit at a time.
You can. You just need to hold the right house button and then choose the units you want to control.

On another note, thanks for posting this Girlcelly!

You can. You just need to hold the right house button and then choose the units you want to control.

On another note, thanks for posting this Girlcelly!

yeah, I found that out too after playing for a while. The tutorial tells you. LOL.
Thanks for letting me know anyways.

And another funny part. I just finished protecting Sentakusu(センタクス) from Elumina (エルミナ). Yeah, this is pretty close to the beginning.
The funny part was I already saw a mistake Eushully made in the game. LOL.
I tried to paste the picture where the text and the voice actor's line was different. But it kept saying the file was invalid (weird). Anyways, the VA (voice actor) said a different line than the text. Seems like they missed some editing. LOL.
Nothing special. I was just throwing this out.

Last edited:

Just asking this one more time, anyone else have a hard time when playing the tutorial?

I mean, I had to restart 4 times because Erumina chewed through my protagonist + castle attacker squad like paper, though I suddenly realize that my ARCHER (sub commander) squad actually held their own against Erumina without any troubles at all. Wtf?

Just asking this one more time, anyone else have a hard time when playing the tutorial?

I mean, I had to restart 4 times because Erumina chewed through my protagonist + castle attacker squad like paper, though I suddenly realize that my ARCHER (sub commander) squad actually held their own against Erumina without any troubles at all. Wtf?

Check the element of the units, same element unit does like 1% damage to each others but most unit has different unit/attack elements. I've gotten a few hours in and this game has alot of diplomatic decisions you can make which makes it pretty damn interesting although I'm not sure how much impact these decisions would have later on. For example, you can choose to form alliance, wage wars, aid allies, accept surrenders etc. Right now one of the countries that attacked me just surrendered but the game implies they're just biding their time to rebuild their forces.

EDIT: Alright, I just checked. Liselle's unit is earth element so they only take 65% damage from Elumia's attack which is physical. Vashight's units however takes 100% damage form physical attacks so that's probably why they got owned so fast.

Last edited:

Why people get so pissed about folks asking for the save data? I know the reason why you guys get angry but my question is it necessary to be angry?

"Folks"....Folks that want to skip all that unnecessary "character development", "dialague", "plot", etc....

im pretty much near the end of the game, let me put it simple, this game is just not good compare to other eushully titles, its terrible actually, but thats just my opinion.

That's fast. Did you read everything? or did you just play through it?

I've got a random questions for you guys. Are there negative effects for losing battles (battles where you are the one attacking)? How 'bout when your general dies? Also, how the hell do you win over generals who are over level 20? Man, fighting them is a pain in the ass. The only way I win over them is by sacrificing my characters and then letting Aru spam her special, a tactic which lacks elegance (lol). So, I would really appreciate it if someone could give me tips on how to fight generals like that.

im pretty much near the end of the game, let me put it simple, this game is just not good compare to other eushully titles, its terrible actually, but thats just my opinion.

Personally I think the lack of strategy in battle is really holding this game back, otherwise the premise is really promising. I couldn't help but think the game would have benefited from turn based combat instead of the current system where you just throw units head on at each others and let the stats decide the outcome. Anyway, I thought the story so far has been a lot better than their last few games though, does it get worse as the game progress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.