Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

As for why you're not getting the 94 image album is because Nanashi don't wanna see all of them, so you guys can blame Nanashi as to why this album lack the detail showing of the figures :P

Huu... Really? I did it...?:traitor: (0.5 sec. later...) Oops. I can me on something remember...:wasclose:

Edit: I'm more for her badass "sister" Alter, she is really carismatic...xD

Last edited:
Hm, more people prefer Alter over original :/ No one ever consider the cuteness of the ahoge

Hm, more people prefer Alter over original :/ No one ever consider the cuteness of the ahoge

Hmm... Actually, Alter is also original - it's just her other side - Ying&Yang = It's the same. Where then I prefer about the same person...xD

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; woke up this morning to order, its all sold out already :L I guess I could not underestimate Seiba's popularity after all...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; woke up this morning to order, its all sold out already :L I guess I could not underestimate Seiba's popularity after all...

Hmm... Which Seiba-PVC do you mean?

And you've my deep condolence, really. I do think that you had rather the sleep skipped, and on your PC/laptop/whatever stucked... - But to be honest, this was to expect, that what the name Type-Moon or Fate in/on their products having, not long in stores remaining will...

Hmm... Which Seiba-PVC do you mean?

And you've my deep condolence, really. I do think that you had rather the sleep skipped, and on your PC/laptop/whatever stucked... - But to be honest, this was to expect, that what the name Type-Moon or Fate in/on their products having, not long in stores remaining will...

Nah, not the PVC, the glasses that you told me not too long ago :L

:L Maybe, I will see :L

Try with this...
今日は、Eyemirror様!

あの。。。すみません、だが私は質問したいですよ。あの、いつか多分まだいくらの新品Fateの眼鏡をもらいますから?なぜなら残念でもう売り切れましたです。

でればで、有難うでございます!

G'day dear Eyemirror!

Well... Sorry, but I'd like a question set. Well, sometime will maybe some new Fate-glasses get? Because sadly it's already sold out.

So far, thank you very much!

Hmm, I did with Google made, because I don't have a program on my PC and a japanese keyboard for it, but I didn't relied on Google's translation, because their translations are often incorrect, I did so made how I it learend have.

Reactions: KingArturia
Try with this...
今日は、Eyemirror様!

あの。。。すみません、だが私は質問したいですよ。あの、いつか多分まだいくらの新品Fateの眼鏡をもらいますから?なぜなら残念でもう売り切れましたです。

でればで、有難うでございます!

G'day dear Eyemirror!

Well... Sorry, but I'd like a question set. Well, sometime will maybe some new Fate-glasses get? Because sadly it's already sold out.

So far, thank you very much!

Hmm, I did with Google made, because I don't have a program on my PC and a japanese keyboard for it, but I didn't relied on Google's translation, because their translations are often incorrect, I did so made how I it learend have.

Ohhh, thanks for that. I know that Google translate still have a lot of shortcoming but its not bad for input if you don't have a JP keyboard.

Ohhh, thanks for that. I know that Google translate still have a lot of shortcoming but its not bad for input if you don't have a JP keyboard.

Lol, wasn't a big deal...xD And yeah, I've so deal with...:goodtea:

Really? This sounds cool, well done!!!

Btw, did then my little help worked, or...?

I was about to mail them when they announced the new batch, so your message didn't really came into play in the end, sorry about that :/

I was about to mail them when they announced the new batch, so your message didn't really came into play in the end, sorry about that :/

Hmm... Is okay. I'm not sad about it, it wasn't a big deal, where then be cool☺

Now we just have to wait for it to dispatch in August :L

Hmm... Though, you know. These few months will like unnoticed fast pass, where then you've it like again unnoticed the glasses on your... - pardon - ...ahead your eyes.^_^

Since the internet clearly can never have enough kittens, here are some of mine:

ktn1.jpg

ktn2.jpg

ktn3.jpg

ktn4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?