Your "friends" experience with drugs

FAMAS

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2012
Has your "friend" ever tried any?
How did it go when your "friend" tried?
Would your "friend" recommend the use of drugs?

If you use words that refer to yourself such as "I", we will all assume you're talking about your "friend".

well...there are some of my friends that tried...he said that it felt like "flying" to the sky=/

nope... he didn't recommend me,,,

I think just about everyone other than me at my work have tried them, and there is one guy who every now and then will go on a rant about how I need to try some someday and how awesome they are. Mind-altering just doesn't seem like my gig though, and the guy is by no means the acme of upstanding citizens.

Hmmm...does accidental OD on prescription meds count? My grandma mixed up mine and my moms once and well...I don`t remember too much aside from seeing my shelves slowly advancing toward me with small deer and horses running around on them.

The only other thing I remember is getting a very painless I.V. at the hospital. I woke up in my bed the next morning and realized I had missed an episode of Mirai Nikki, so I watched it and promptly forgot I did so from the hangover.

Now, when I say "my bearded dragon", I really mean "my bearded dragon", not me.
Ahem. SO, I have an interesting story of how my bearded dragon, Winston, was tripping over half a Benedryl capsule that I, being a total idiot, left on the floor. At first, I was absolutely TERRIFIED that he would die or something. >_<;; But I looked up the LD50 (lethal dose that kills 50% of rats tested on) and it was MUCH MUCH higher than what he had taken.
Relieved, I watched him for the rest of the night as he wobbled around wide eyed, moving his head all around very slowly. He seemed pretty freaked out, as if he saw a giant monster or something. D: I felt bad, but it was also somehow kind of funny.
After a while it wore off and I gave him some banana as a treat. He's just fine and still alive today, around 4 years old.

..That probably wasn't the type of story you were looking for, was it..?

it really depends on what you mean by "drugs." there are some drugs like acid, shrooms, and pot, that plenty of people have recommended me, but when it gets to real drugs like heroine, meth, and cocaine, those drugs don't really get recommended. everyone i've known to use those harder drugs have always discouraged the drugs they use

Hmm... apparently i went to a "weed school" being the nice artsy school where the teacher doesnt promote the use of drugs, through its association with art of a certain era, at all :goodtea: But anyhow i suppose it got better when i got there xD Saw some video of some older student, which looked fairly hippie like, talking about how he used it for inspiration and whatnot ;p I know there are some who used... but statistically speaking, around here, there was only less than 5% or so that even uses drugs... though that differs depending on the type... I dont use drugs because they smell like... stuff... and they cause a whole crapload of problems... people use it to make weak little bonds with other "friends" who also use drugs but those tend to break pretty easily when someone quits drug abuse... rather have friends who dont smell either... ever see people shy away or make faces because others are smoking? well that doesnt get those druggies any friends... drugs also cost a heck of a lot... not worth losing that future vacation over ;p Also i would like lifelong friends which i didnt kill somewhere along the way because of second hand smoke... i was offered drinks before... but didnt take them... hmm... i can remember about three times... first was some friend's party where i was climbing trees instead... second was... dorm where some randomish guy was talking to meh? didnt drink of course... third... random little gathering where someone got cheap wine =.= nope still not drinking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.