Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lolipop Chainsaw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mato

Welcome To The Academy
Elite Member
Jul 22, 2012
Now Witch game is the Most HORROR for you?

A: Amnesia The Dark Descent
B Vindictus
C: Lolipop Chainsaw....

None of these games are scary to me, but if I had to choose, it would be Amnesia because I remember playing a custom story where Pedobear chases you.

Tibia, because finding a Wyvern in low lvl makes you go
VQIu3.png

I don't see a game like that scary....
Amnesia sets you of dead...-I guess I freaked out even on the trailer
watch

Games aren't scary and I see no difference between playing horror games at night with headphones and playing pokemon on a shiny day.

I thought Vindictus was an action, hack n' slash mmo and lollipop chainsaw was just dead rising with skirts. Through process of elimination, Amnesia is the most uh... the most horror?

I wonder if "whitch" is supposed to also be an intrinsic pun. If so it very well may be the most powerful, ridiculous pun I have ever seen. And I have seen a LOT of puns. XD

I'm sorry, it's not funny, but I can't stop laughing

Amnesia was surely one of the better ones...along with Project Zero,Dead space (scared the shit out of me on some moments....),silent hill 2 and 3 surely belongs into this list,and one of my favourites : condemned 1 and 2....dude that ones actually are scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yunaaaaaan wrote on Shine's profile.
https://x.gd/vOoSW
Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reup this ?
lulu1104 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload Renai Karichaimashita drama CD please? Thank you very much Ryzen-sama ^^!
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hi Thanks for your help.
Sorry to reiterate, but the link seems to be broken. I would appreciate your assistance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...マジカル☆ディアーズ)-ost-cdx2-drama-cd-update.1198322/