What is your name?

my name? Benedict Cumberbatch :samuraihero: just kidding. don't like that guy too much. the name? Candelaria

The hell ? You are a girl ? Since when ?! -_-u has been a while since Internet handles worked against me...

Im miguel angel... folks named me after italian renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti. Though most people i know call me Zero.

The hell ? You are a girl ? Since when ?! -_-u has been a while since Internet handles worked against me...

Im miguel angel... folks named me after italian renaissance artist Michelangelo Buonarroti. Though most people i know call me Zero.

wha? i'm a guy. when i said i don't like that guy, i meant that i don't like his acting lol

My name is Anne.

I've been browsing through the previous pages and wow, some of you guys have wonderful names (in my opinion, anyway - they sound nice to me)

Sebastian, though only my mom calls me that, Basti is most commonly used I guess.

My first-name is too common,
so everybody knows me under my last name Stutz (is a name from Switzerland can be translated as to trim or cut back)
or nickname stutzig (puzzeled).

Reactions: Irelle
Nice to know everyone's name. :runhappy:

This might be a shocker so are you guys ready...? :O I'm Steven! :D Surprise, surprise. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.