What is your fetish?

cute bisexual guys with animal ears and eyeliner who were into each other and into me would totally get me going. i also like androgynous people (boys and girls), yaoi stuff, bicurious men, soft pretty hair, girls that are kinda tomboyish or have a certain kind of cuteness, as in, they're not trying too hard to be sexy or to please a man.

Changes from time to time, though. But mostly I reside to those who like Lolis and Yuri(sometimes when it comes to worst, Futanari)

ooh you like rape too? :desire:
btw what is Do-S?

Do-S means someone who has sadistic traits, example:
Teasing, mocking, dominating, torturing their loved ones. The opposite of Do-M who is Masochistic (love to be teased or tortured)
Yeah, I love rape but no if it stepped into too extreme...
(Bishies always forgiven for rape act) :runhappy:

Reactions: iirschizaneh
FIRST: Short haired girls with glasses :romeo:
I'm also kinda into pantyhose, monstergirls (lamia, googirls and cat girls) and big boobs :blushhappy:

Reactions: iirschizaneh
One piece swimsuits :3 Long Hair, ponytail, non-human bodyparts (like wings or tails), but not furry. And definitely no glasses :P I know it's wierd, but to me they ruin everything. Hmm, bondage. And what is strongest to me - heterochromia :3

I opened this thread while expecting some awesome replies...
Now I feel that my fetishes are just too weird.

Some of my fetishes :
- Loli
- Masochistic Female
- Futanari
- Otoko no ko (男の娘)
- Tentacles
- Training (調教)
- Maniac & hardcore
- etc. (The totally-WTF-fetishes)

Reactions: namalandrcont

Fetishes used to be concidered as wierd ^^ This which you listed are pretty popular :3 I'm just not sure if I know what is the Training one (if that's what I think it is)...
Anyway, once I've heard from my friend - there is as many fetishes on the world, as many people there are :D

I opened this thread while expecting some awesome replies...

Some of my fetishes :
- Loli
- Masochistic Female
- Futanari
- Otoko no ko (男の娘)
- Tentacles
- Training (調教)
- Maniac & hardcore
- etc. (The totally-WTF-fetishes)

The only one I thought strange was the tentacles, because I thought no one liked those!! ahahaha but good to know that at least you got anime with it /
Maniac & hardcore I like it too in the visual novels, Im not sure I would handle it in real life though LOOL well , hard to catch anyone like that anyways e.e
Fetishes... Uh... I like doctors and military men, does that count? hahah Im not very good with expressions, Ill let it be simple :fullblush:

my fetishes
*eye glasses - but not the nerdy looking ones ofc
*short haired women - as short as Android 18 of dragon ball, i don't know why but I got a different attraction to short haired girls...
*knee socks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90さん。https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140523-縁-yukari-knight-princess.1132787/ こちらをMexaのみで構いません再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120144705
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120151554
あまいろショコラータ3 メロンブックス特典 DLCコンテンツ『つがい狼の発情交尾/コハナ』
could you upload these voice drama ? thank you so much
d'observer wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Shine bro. Is there still no download for akira Brave777's new release?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up the previous versions of this one?
the new "update" is missing the contents of the previous versions
dolaemongoxz wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine ,Could you please re-upload the Mexa from the RJ01127053 & RJ01141239 & RJ01052269? Thank you.