What game are you currently playing?

In about 10 mintues, Dragon Quest XI!

For now, more Fate/GO x Fate/Kaleid crossover

playing that now, loving it so far

Great to hear, hope to get to that level soon. Playing through an old DQ VIII save now.
Forgot most of what's happening - might just watch Let's Play to re-cap on the story rather than restart.
At least I remember one thing I was doing though - grinding.

Xenoblade Chronicle X (Wii U)

Still haven't gotten a chance to start this - I hear it's long. Any news of a Switch Port?
Although at the same time, kinda hoping they won't because I'll have to buy it again.

Still haven't gotten a chance to start this - I hear it's long. Any news of a Switch Port?
Although at the same time, kinda hoping they won't because I'll have to buy it again.

Yes, Xenoblade Chronicle X is very long. I'm past 50 hours and I haven't reach half of the story's chapter. I just got my first mech. The story so far is very good though, the planet is full of surprise even for a long time SF fan like me. It have difficulty spike but overcome them open new possibility so it's very good.

I don't know for a Switch port but the game wasn't so well received and Xenblade Chronicle 2 either. Too japanese for the rest of the world you know... So I don't think it will come to the new console.

Yes, Xenoblade Chronicle X is very long. I'm past 50 hours and I haven't reach half of the story's chapter. I just got my first mech. The story so far is very good though, the planet is full of surprise even for a long time SF fan like me. It have difficulty spike but overcome them open new possibility so it's very good.

I don't know for a Switch port but the game wasn't so well received and Xenblade Chronicle 2 either. Too japanese for the rest of the world you know... So I don't think it will come to the new console.

Damn, a Switch port would be perfect (imo). Sucks that it's too 'Japanese'. Xenoblade Chronicles on the N3DS was great (although a little long/grindy...)
Cool, I'm glad to hear your liking it though. 50 hrs isn't too long for an RPG (after games like Persona 5 and The Witcher 3), especially if it's good. Keep up the good work!

Playing through an old DQ VIII save now.

Atm this: キミへ贈る、ソラの花
-Also fixing old games, to run smoother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック