What game are you currently playing?

1. Clash of Clans (Android)
2. Kansen 3 ~Shuto Houkai~ (Margarita Infection Route) (VN)

- Shin Jigen Neptune VII (PS4)
- Senran Kagura Estival Versus (PS4)
- Evenicle (PC)
- Kancolle (PC)

Done with Call of Duty: Ghost. Having not played an FPS in quite awhile, the first few missions left me shooting like a rookie. :loseoil:

Jingakonsouki Yakumo. Finished two other VNs in the past 24 hours.

too many atm but i focus on F1 Challenge 99-02....maybe the greatest F1 sim i´ve ever played ( even better then geoff crammonds Grand Prix series...) and highly moddable.ok maybe Grand Prix Legends schould be mentioned here when talking about but that´s another cup of tea.....

Finished with the previous VN. Looking for new shortlisted VN.

1. Clash of Clans (Android), focusing on leveling troops, before up to the next TH :)
2. (still) Kansen 3 ~Shuto Houkai~ (Margarita Infection Route) (VN)
3. Dynasty Warriors 4 (PS2)

Hakuoki - Demon of the fleeting blossom (PSP on PPSSPP)
Sweet Fuse (PSP)

And some others Otome Games through my tablet

Sister Maiden; heading into Aki's perspective next. After that, the VN binge continues...

Sweet Home ( Nes ) the game that was the inspiration for Biohazard.....hard as fuck ! but man....finally able to play it ( found it on Romhacking.net.....kudos.)

Processing new VN shortlist. One is missing a crack and I can't find it anywhere... :donefor:

too many atm but i focus on F1 Challenge 99-02....maybe the greatest F1 sim i´ve ever played ( even better then geoff crammonds Grand Prix series...) and highly moddable.ok maybe Grand Prix Legends schould be mentioned here when talking about but that´s another cup of tea.....

Might check out my own old cd-roms, I believe I have still 2001-2002 left, not sure if they're going to work, but I'll try. F1 is bloody serious thing for me. (too bad their license is only for consoles nowadays, playing them isn't the same as on pc).

thought i´ll give Resident Evil - Deadly Silence on the DS a try after playing the first one on PS,GC and PC.it´s not that bad....seems like a direct port from the very first version of RE1 on the psx.

The Witcher 2. I need to finish it up quickly so that I can move on to Witcher 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)