What game are you currently playing?

Still determining, having just finished Dragon Age 2.

Final boss battle was kinda silly though, what with a bug causing my team to keep smashing on Meredith while she was busy talking in the center of the battlefield towards the end. She went down right after she finished. (-_-)

Okamiden (NDS) X - Wing CD Collector`s Edition ( PC ) still awesome and still hard....

Just got Divinity: Original Sin...should I start? :desire:

Though I'd like to start with my 'acquired' Pillars of Destiny, the Update 3 patch is only available through a filehost with sucky connection on free mode. :digoil:

Though I could first begun again Grisaia no Kajitsu, but instead of that I went back to Rs for another 45 minutes CW-minigame. Not surprising if winning again, we got plenty of blue dragons at our defences. :D

CKII. Divinity: Original Sin already installed and waiting!

Heading back to Divinity: Original Sin I guess. That, or another round of CKII.

about to finish Zelda : the minish cap.then on to finally finish A Link to the past....

Finished Ryou's route in Tiramisu Villa's Pure Lover Flavor. Maybe another VN or back to Divinity: Original Sin, which I didn't continue due to tiredness last night. :loseoil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty