What game are you currently playing?

SC2: HotS. Finally got the hang of playing at Harder, but there are times I slack, and those are the times wherein the AI becomes too overwhelming to handle.

Reactions: namalandrcont
Narcissu , Castlevania - Order of Eclessia (NDS), Konami Krazy Racers (GBA)

Game Log: On and off various games and animations.
  • Elsword NA: Still trying to sell stuff to get Ara's IB Spear and IB Accessory.
  • Supreme Commander FA - I can't seem to complete a certain mission under 2 hours.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, 5 True Ending for all characters. Will redo all the routes and complete the after story once I'm done with my other Visual Novel.]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route. Needs to be reinstalled and all the routes I have completed will be redone again.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Finished Shizuru route. Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completed Ryoko, Manami, Wakana and Mitsuki Route. On my way to completing Sakura Route]
- [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ [Near the end of Shigure Route. Almost finished...]
- [Windmill Oasis] Happiness! Emotion [Haruhi Route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 70, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer (Main): 54, Grand Archer (Off 1): 37, Grand Archer (Off 2): 50, Night Watcher: 55, Wind Sneaker: 25, Code Nemesis: 20, Code Battle Seraph: 20, Tactical Trooper: 44, Deadly Chaser: 32. Yama Raja: 22, Burning Heart: 25, Grand Master: 25. Buying and selling stuff.]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave. Oh I already finished it once though.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and dying to Patchy]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Completed Game log (will phase it out in next game log):

Reactions: namalandrcont
Nothing at the moment. Haven't migrated my game files to my home PC, and I've yet to start any new VNs.

Game Log: Is now broke in-game for Elsword NA. orz Bought almost all my costume and only one person traded. Currently looking to sell my Dual Stones... and End Gear Set in the near future.
  • Elsword NA: Spent tons of my virtual assets to secure tons of costumes that I liked...
  • Supreme Commander FA - I'm done with this game. It's over.
  • Playing a lot of random Visual Novels. Re-installed Material Brave and its expansion.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, 5 True Ending for all characters. Will redo all the routes and complete the after story once I'm done with my other Visual Novel.]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route. Needs to be reinstalled and all the routes I have completed will be redone again.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Finished Shizuru route. Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completed Ryoko, Manami, Wakana and Mitsuki Route. On my way to completing Sakura Route]
- [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ [Near the end of Shigure Route. Almost finished...]
- [Windmill Oasis] Happiness! Emotion [Haruhi Route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 70, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer (Main): 58, Grand Archer (Off 1): 37, Grand Archer (Off 2): 50, Night Watcher: 56, Wind Sneaker: 25, Code Nemesis: 20, Code Battle Seraph: 20, Tactical Trooper: 44, Deadly Chaser: 32. Yama Raja: 22, Burning Heart: 25, Burning Heart (Off 1): 45, Grand Master: 25. Buying and selling stuff.]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave. Oh I already finished it once though.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and dying to Patchy]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Completed Game log (will phase it out in next game log):[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
ys Origin on hard difficulty (makes me cry a lot because I'm so bad :runaway: )

FTL: Advanced Edition. Activating AE mode saw me dying and facing impossible odds way too often. :loseoil:

1. Clash of Clans (Android)
2. Brave Frontier (Android)
3. Kansen ~Inyoku no Rensa~ (VN) Hitomi Saeki route (try to get one of her Bad Ending).
It seems that the route I searched before unlocked by finished the game once.

Booted up my fresh GOG copy of Terraria for a quick spin. Didn't realize that they're going up to Patch 1.3.

Currently, mods keep me busy with Fallout New Vegas, TES Oblivion and Skyrim. I'm playing FLT as well but keep falling in some very odd situations on hard mode. Love the Warhammer 40k series so sometimes I play a few DoW 2 match.

Reactions: espiekerella
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
I got it from a bundle and I sidetracked from playing Shadow of Mordor because the owner of the PC I'm currently using only has this atm.

Nevermind it crashed. Playing Tomb Raider ...the reboot
:chuuni_fall:

Last edited:
Crusader Kings II. The only annoying thing is having to always fabricate reasons to wage war, which can take years...

Still playing:
1. Clash of Clans (Android)
2. Brave Frontier (Android)
3. Kansen ~Inyoku no Rensa (VN) - Hitomi Saeki route (for her Bad Ending - currently at Day 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.