What game are you currently playing?

Iridion 2 (GBA) and M.U.S.H.A Aleste: Fullmetal Fighter Ellinor (genesis) very challenging Shmup but good training for playing some Danmaku shmups one day.....

Castlevania - Harmony of dissonance (GBA) , only a few undiscovered spots on the map left.....

Game Log: Been away from this forum for such a long time. I been through horrendous events and pray that I live to tell the tale. At least to the next generation. Otherwise, when the time comes. I'll ask the question for this forum to see what they think they would do. Maybe I should post it earlier? I don't know. Putting that aside, I have progress a little since that happened. Kind of wished that I was much, much wiser.
  • [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ. Just a bit more Shigure Route.
  • [Windmill Oasis] Haruhime Route.
  • Elsword NA: Completed Dimension Witch. Now on my Grand Archer. I wonder if I can find that combo set for my Ara soon...
  • Touhou 6, I'm dying to Patchy Stage 4. I can't seem to focus long enough to dodge all those spells and it feels very tight.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, 5 True Ending for all characters. Will redo all the routes and complete the after story once I'm done with my other Visual Novel.]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route. Needs to be reinstalled and all the routes I have completed will be redone again.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Finished Shizuru route. Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completed Ryoko, Manami, Wakana and Mitsuki Route. On my way to completing Sakura Route]
- [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ [Near the end of Shigure Route. Almost finished...]
- [Windmill Oasis] Happiness! Emotion [Haruhime Route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 70, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer (Main): 51, Grand Archer (Off 1): 37, Grand Archer (Off 2): 50, Night Watcher: 55, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 41, Code Battle Seraph: 30, Tactical Trooper: 44, Deadly Chaser: 32. Yama Raja: 20, Burning Heart: 20, Grand Master: 22. Completed SD Gear on DW. Now on my GA.]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave. Oh I already finished it once though.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and dying to Patchy]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Completed Game log (will phase it out in next game log):

Playing Wareface ... a free online game ... well mostly free. If I want to spend money I can but I don't have to.

Sorry for your troubles HatoriTakaya, I hope things will get better for you.

Castlevania - Harmony of Dissonance....the end is near,i can feel it....want to finish it today.

Starcraft II: HotS. After taking a few lessons in base management I'm trying out my hand at melee games. I can handle 1v1 Medium apparently, but I'm still too slow to properly fight Hard battles. That doesn't stop me from having fun in 3v3/4v4 wherein my allies hold the line and I come down like a hammer with masses of fully upgraded Marines, Marauders, Banshees, Hellions and Medivacs.

Castlevania - portrait of ruin and Puzzle Quest - challenge of the warlords (both NDS)

replaying Baldurs Gate 2,found a german language copy for cheap.first 2 times i played the english original ver so very excited cause ive heard they put a lot effort into translation.

while playing Baldur´s Gate2 as "main" game i also play many shmup´s between lately....started R-type Delta (which is an amazing modern shmup) but unfortunately the game freezes after the first boss fight so i went on to replay Einhänder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.