What game are you currently playing?

Back to some Artificial Academy 2 when I'm not trying out Monster Hazard (which I finally got around to applying the crack for). Looking forward to the Halloween append disc update, but I still wish there were a few choice features included (like female PCs capable of getting themselves pregnant).

Reactions: namalandrcont
[MENTION=83701]dhrv65[/MENTION]: Thanks. I can only hope things get better here on out.

---

Game Log: Falling asleep, typing this before sleeping...
  • [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ. Just a bit more Shigure Route.
  • [Windmill Oasis] Haruhi Route. Around the first H Scene
  • Elsword NA: Trying to sell stuff to get Ara's IB Spear and IB Accessory.
  • Touhou 6, I'm dying to Patchy Stage 4. I can't seem to focus long enough to dodge all those spells and it feels very tight.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, 5 True Ending for all characters. Will redo all the routes and complete the after story once I'm done with my other Visual Novel.]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route. Needs to be reinstalled and all the routes I have completed will be redone again.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Finished Shizuru route. Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completed Ryoko, Manami, Wakana and Mitsuki Route. On my way to completing Sakura Route]
- [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ [Near the end of Shigure Route. Almost finished...]
- [Windmill Oasis] Happiness! Emotion [Haruhi Route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 70, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer (Main): 53, Grand Archer (Off 1): 37, Grand Archer (Off 2): 50, Night Watcher: 55, Wind Sneaker: 23, Code Nemesis: Reset, Code Battle Seraph: Reset, Tactical Trooper: 44, Deadly Chaser: 32. Yama Raja: 22, Burning Heart: 20, Grand Master: 22. Completed SD Gear on DW. Now on my GA.]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave. Oh I already finished it once though.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and dying to Patchy]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Completed Game log (will phase it out in next game log):

Baldurs Gate 2 (Act3) Ikaruga (PC) Sub Commander (PC) a nice indie simulation of a Submarine during cold war where you have to take care of every aspect of your boat from crew managment to nuclear reactor control....amazing and very detailed,zhink of it as FLT taken from space to underwater.Chapeau to Geoff Ayre the one man team behind this very ambitious project.It´s for free btw and if you´re interested in games like the earlier mentioned FTL on steam f.e just let google do the next step.

Still SC2:HotS. Going up a notch against Harder level AI saw me suffering several straight losses in a row. I can't match their level of macro; I'm still using 2 barracks against god knows how many they deploy. :laughpanda: Still, playing support to my AI allies is fun; just strike when everyone's too busy assaulting.

Guild Wars 2 and Dishonored

I have a stupid amount of hours on Guild Wars 2. I've taken a break for a few months at a time, but I always end up coming back.

I got Dishonored during a steam sale a few weeks ago and finished the main story last Wednesday.

1. Clash of Clans (Android)
2. Brave Frontier (Android). Finally, I got totem unit to evolve Leore (the boss is so hard for my available unit, thanks to Sabrina :))
3. Kansen: Inyoku no Rensa (VN) - Because my lack of Japanese, I ended up got Yuu Yamagishi ending 2, and didn't got the one I wanted, yet. :(

Stalled game(s):
1. Prince of Qin (PC) - currently at Chapter 2
2. Suikoden (PS)
3. Valkyrie Profile (PS)
4. Moero Downhill Night Type R (VN) - Maria route (IIRC)
5. Bible Black -La noche de Walpurgis (VN) - Reika Kitami route - final day

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?