What do you want to experience before you die?

This thread is soo hard too answer...... I'm still just thinking....But I guess theres still some time for that before someone around here starts firing more than missiles and harpoons, the world won't end right away.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(If you understand)

Hmm... this thread turned pretty dangerous...

To stay on topic... I guess I would like to watch the sunset and the sunrise one last time.

I would like to open up all the DVD Box-sets I bought and actually watch them instead of from the internet! xD

[MENTION=10034]Sillhouete[/MENTION] Off topic but man I love your avatar. Nice! d(*´ェ`*)b

Lol hellos silly~
Hmm i want to forgive and be forgiven for whatever wrongs i have done and have been done to me~

Seeing [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10034]Sillhouete[/MENTION] make their own Bromance video.

Hehehe yeps xD Im pretty much fine though its finals week :x that means work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!