What do you want to experience before you die?

.............BOOBIES!!!!!!

>.>
<.<
>,>
<,<

Hi ^_^
I would like to turn super sayian and master the kamehameha (I've already mastered the Big Bang Attack >=D)

i like to wake up one day and be able to say "yes. that was a nice nap. i feel so refreshed now" instead of "i feel so dead. i want to sleep."

Hmm try leaving the window open and sleeping in~ Itll naturally wake you :3

Im somewhat similar yo japes... though i have various random friends i chat with... easier online than talking :x

well i can only talk about random stupid stuff and laugh with friends. no serious convo :/
am the quiet guy. talking online is different. and talking with people you only know from the net is different~

Last edited:
Hmm i can do serious at times... am usually quiet myself... and im just more talkative online in general xD

There's a few, and I may be living up to what my badge clearly says on me lol:

1. get laid by cute girls I so adore.. yes.. girlS
2. crossdress and troll a bunch of people with my gender
3. get laid by cute girls I adore while I'm crossdressing
4. That's basically it HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!

And I just seem so perverted on this post lol. :XD: :lmao:

And oh reminds me lol:

.............BOOBIES!!!!!!

>.>
<.<
>,>
<,<

Hi ^_^
I would like to turn super sayian and master the kamehameha (I've already mastered the Big Bang Attack >=D)

Ahahaha. xD

And me like boobies too. :nosebleed:

Last edited:
mmmh...i kinda want to have a person that gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling in my chest, whenever that person is nearby.

I am not being tsundere nya... hmph...
electric-princess1.jpg

I would love to cross-dress one day. Judging by how my peers tell me that I look like a girl.

I would love to cross-dress one day. Judging by how my peers tell me that I look like a girl.

Ehe... :desire:

Y-You know, Deca-chan~♥ I am fine with anyone as long as they are cute... ehe... ehe... ehehehehehe.... :nosebleed:

So we will be a "Yuri" couple? :nosebleed:

/shot

But i said im not...
vlcsnap-2010-10-04-08h06m22s148.png

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! YOU JUST... YOU JUST... YOU JUST PRESSED MY MASOCHIST BUTTON~!!!

:vomitblood:

:dead:

Lol masochist button? xD Well i would think that im more on the sadistic side~

Last edited:
I'll just let you guys enjoy yourselves... *munch on fortune cookie* Oh... fortune. *they are morons* Hmm... not much of a fortune~

Hmm im pretty sure you would like to deal with this masochist~ I prefer being called odd~

If I deal those Dou M then I'd just let Ralium, Keima, Hideki, Uninstall, and anybody else to deal with them...~

As for the topic... I'd like to fill up my CLAMP collection~

Hmm most of the people i converse with were quite pure themselves... until i got to AS... didnt actually really know what to do around those people who were openly perverted...

I would like to write a book before i die~

Hmm most of the people i converse with were quite pure themselves... until i got to AS... didnt actually really know what to do around those people who were openly perverted...

I would like to write a book before i die~

It's like mine, I can't unleash the green-eyed beast within from that gaming forums until I got here. :XD: :lmao:

And yeah... my purity got checkmated, so I lost. XDDDD

Oh yeah those one, I want to make a contract with Kyuube-- no I mean, at least I will be able to; sing covers for songs, draw, write novel, yeah those things too. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?