What can i cook for dinner?

moyoyi

Elite Member
Nov 25, 2011
I know this is TOTALLY NOT RELATED TO ANIME BUT...
please help me T.T i'm left alone for a month without a chef T.T facepalm.
I need to cook dinner and i don't really know any recipe T.T

Please help me by posting some easy recipe for a table of two ^_____^
THANK YOU DO MUCH.
(bow...hits my head on the table)

Easiest recipe I know is scrambled eggs. It's so easy a half dead monkey could make it (I learned it when I was 5).

Heat up your pan and pour a spoon of oil. Crack 2 eggs into a bowl, add 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, couple of drips of soy sauce, then a bit of water (in that order). This is optional but I also like to add green onions and a drip of mirin. Mix (not too much), check that smoke is coming off of the pan and pour it in. Stir for like 30 seconds.
If you need vitamins you can throw in veggies too. Or if you are good at maintaining the eggs without scrambling, you can even make an omelet.

There's also curry. Pretty self-explanatory and most boxes of curry have easy instructions on the back.

If you are feeling a bit adventurous you could also make some dumplings. It's really easy, just takes time. You can buy the wraps from any Asian supermarket.
Boil water in a pan. Take 1/2 lbs. of minced beef or pork, sliced ginger and whatever other ingredient you want and dump them into a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar, salt, spoonful of oil, rice wine, 2 spoonful of soy sauce, and a bit of aji no moto (order matters not). Mix them good (use hands--srsly). Take a pinch of the mix and wrap (good idea to soak your fingers in water so they'll stick). Once water is boiling drop them in carefully one by one and boil them for about 3/4 hour on medium-high heat. Be sure to check on it every 10 minutes or so and add a cup of cold water if it's boiling.

Other than that noodle types are easy to make. In fact you can take the scrambled eggs above, boil it in 2 cups of water, add a bit more salt and soy sauce and a 1/4 cup of flour mixed with water to make good tasting gravy (just not as fattening) to pour on oriental noodles.

Good luck. Cooking really isn't hard, unless you are making living from it, you can rely on your intuitions to get by. I know I did because my parents never hired a babysitter and I had to play with fire to feed myself :rolleyes:.

- Rice with either Spam and Eggs...or just one of those alone xD
- roasted Rice with meat, eggs, onions ;)
- put Pizza in oven xD
- SPAGHETTI :D really easy and yummy

please help me T.T i'm left alone for a month without a chef T.T facepalm.
I need to cook dinner and i don't really know any recipe T.T

Please help me by posting some easy recipe for a table of two ^_____^

wtf you usually have a chef preparing dinner for you ?
*ehem*
first i gotta ask: is it safe for you to use the kitchen ? :confused:
as you do not seem to be used to it (maybe someone to help you ?)
and if you are left one month alone how you restock on ingredients ?
any special occasion or just to get sth to eat ?
how skilled are you with cooking ? (my younger sister can not cook sth that goes beyond warming up canned soup)

like already mentioned scrambled eggs [egg => crack the shell => into the frying pan with the white and yellow stuff inside => stir the stuff add some salt and pepper/ham(best would be in small pieces)/onions/herbs like chives (better short before taking it from the fire or might get burned) => done]

casserole: white cabbage (~1 kg) minced meat from beef and pork mixed (depending on amount of cabbage ~500 g)
slice the cabbage into pieces (do not forget to wash it first) and fry the minced meat till all got a gray tone
put everything into the casserole and add water till the meat and cabbage are underwater
add some stock (best would be herbals stock or sth like that ... sorry do not know the best translation for it -.-)
and ready for the stove (~180°C for 1-1,5h) do not forget to stir (might burn) and pay attention how much stock you add or it will be too salty
you can eat it like that, with bread, rice (i hope you know how to cook rice -.-) or potatoes

hope it was at least a bit helpful ;)

Lol cook rice :3 Rice cooker would work for that and i cant really say much cuz i cant cook either (made fried rice once but that wasnt too much of a success... edible but didnt taste great :/)

Hmm....

Recipe needed for dinner for two... That's a mission.

Really no recipe can be given at this time due to not knowing what your tastes in food are.

Do you like: Spicy, simple, bland, sweet, sour, etc.

Lol cook rice :3 Rice cooker would work for that and i cant really say much cuz i cant cook either (made fried rice once but that wasnt too much of a success... edible but didnt taste great :/)
RICE COOKER..
UR A GENIUS..... -.-
seriously....

OMg.... u can't cook Onee..???? errr... have any experience in kitchen..?? if have u can make salad... potato with beacon,scrambled egg, spagety

Last edited:
OMg.... u can't cook Onee..???? errr... have any experience in kitchen..?? if have u can make salad... potato with beacon,scrambled egg, spagety

Yes, i CAN cook but i just cant cook really really difficult things T.T

it's simplee onee.. Salad... prepare the vegetables n buy mayonaise in store.. fried rice then.. rice in rice cooker, with ingredients like peas, or buy frozen foods like nugget,spicywing, vegetables.. u know the rest.. ehehe

it's simplee onee.. Salad... prepare the vegetables n buy mayonaise in store.. fried rice then.. rice in rice cooker, with ingredients like peas, or buy frozen foods like nugget,spicywing, vegetables.. u know the rest.. ehehe

I can tell that you're a very good cooker O_O COUGH

*COUGH.. somehow i like in the kitchen rather in office... ~__~ n like cooking manga ehehe

One of my dad's specialties: Egg Salad
Ingredient - Eggs (boiled), Cucumber (1 is enough, unless you're really hungry) & Mayonnaise.
*Big Onion (optional)

Slice the egg, and cut the cucumber into tiny rectangular shape.
Put all ingredient into a bowl and mix them well along with the Mayonnaise.
If you wanna some taste, you could sprinkle some pepper, or add some tomato/chilli ketchup or mustard.

Bon Appétit.

*You can change egg with other item like chicken meat(usually we cut them small, then fried them.)

if you have time to spare... you can cook Carbonara, either spaghetti nor Fettucine! the main ingredients is boughtable in your closest mart!

1. one pack of spaghetti/fettucine
2. parmesan cheese
3. bacon, mushroom.
4. carbonara sauce

how to make them is the same as you make a noodle
boil the pasta in hot water for 4-5 minutes, while in that you can slice the bacon, mushroom thin. and put them into the boiling water along with the pasta.
pick them up, have em dry... and then you put carbonara sauce and the parmesan on top of the pasta!

if you have time to spare... you can cook Carbonara, either spaghetti nor Fettucine! the main ingredients is boughtable in your closest mart!

1. one pack of spaghetti/fettucine
2. parmesan cheese
3. bacon, mushroom.
4. carbonara sauce

how to make them is the same as you make a noodle
boil the pasta in hot water for 4-5 minutes, while in that you can slice the bacon, mushroom thin. and put them into the boiling water along with the pasta.
pick them up, have em dry... and then you put carbonara sauce and the parmesan on top of the pasta!

Thanks for the advice! I'm cooking spaghetti tonight anyway :D

There's this recipe I know anyone can make. It's from Hong Kong's Cha chaan teng (茶餐廳), it's not very healthy but worth a try if you never been to Hong Kong.

餐蛋面 (Spam and Eggs with Instant Noodles)

What you will need for 2 servings
1) Spam x 4 slices
2) Egg x2
3) Instant Noodle x 2 Packs (We perfer Demae Itcho, or 出前一丁)

Instructions
1) Slice the spam to around 0.5 cm thick and and pan fry it with a bit of oil until it becomes golden. Put it aside.
2) Crack the egg open and pan fry it to your liking. Put it aside
Note: Hong Kongers love it sunny side up
3) Put some water in a small cooking pot, wait for it to boil
4) Place instant noodles and soup packet into the boiling water, wait for three minutes.
5) Pour noodles with the soup into a bowl, place the fried egg and spam on top of the noodles.
Serve

It's not exactly the healthiest thing to have, but here you go. Easy and simple to make.

You can always try baked mac and cheese, if you have time. Or if you're fan of Asian cuisine, try cooking 'nilaga' (Boiled meat). It always does the trick if you're getting chills in night time.

1. Pork (try to estimate how much you needed)
2.cabbage or chinese cabbage 'petchay' (I whole of cabbage should be enough for 5 persons, for 'petchay' 2 packs(
3. peppercorns (any amount also try approximating)
4.potatoes or baby potatoes << recommended.(For the potatoes, peel the rind, cut it in half lengthwise, then cut it in four pieces.)
5. laurel leaves
6. 1 garlic bulb.
7. 2 onion bulbs
8. Fish Sauce (fifth-of a cup)
9. Salt (optional)
10. Ajinomoto (5 grams)

Instructions:
Ok, Put the slab of meat into a large casserole. Fill the damned thing with water until the meat is completely covered with water ( don't put too much). Boil the meat (obviously, you can't get nilaga for dinner if you don't boil it). Also try to get the grease that's on the top of the water (this occurs after the water boils for a few minutes). This should prevent the nilaga getting unnecessary flavorings. After you take out the grease-stuff, put the garlic and onion into the casserole simultaneously. Add the Fish sauce and let it simmer for 30 seconds. After doing so, Dump the peppercorns and laurel leaves into the fray. wait for 5 minutes until the sweet-salty smell of laurel wafts out of the casserole. When it does, add the potatoes. Let the potatoes soften but don't let it melt or you'll be cooking mashed potatoes after this. Whoops, don't let up, you're almost finished. Add the cabbage and wait 5 minutes and you're all done.
(Tip: try tasting it every once in a while. try balancing the sweet flavor and the salty flavor. I recommend using ajinomoto for this.It always balance out the flavor. Also, if pork stock is available, use it.) If done fairly, you can enjoy the taste of nilaga in a cold winter night every now and then. Bon Apetit!
:full:

You can always try baked mac and cheese, if you have time. Or if you're fan of Asian cuisine, try cooking 'nilaga' (Boiled meat). It always does the trick if you're getting chills in night time.

1. Pork (try to estimate how much you needed)
2.cabbage or chinese cabbage 'petchay' (I whole of cabbage should be enough for 5 persons, for 'petchay' 2 packs(
3. peppercorns (any amount also try approximating)
4.potatoes or baby potatoes << recommended.(For the potatoes, peel the rind, cut it in half lengthwise, then cut it in four pieces.)
5. laurel leaves
6. 1 garlic bulb.
7. 2 onion bulbs
8. Fish Sauce (fifth-of a cup)
9. Salt (optional)
10. Ajinomoto (5 grams)

Instructions:
Ok, Put the slab of meat into a large casserole. Fill the damned thing with water until the meat is completely covered with water ( don't put too much). Boil the meat (obviously, you can't get nilaga for dinner if you don't boil it). Also try to get the grease that's on the top of the water (this occurs after the water boils for a few minutes). This should prevent the nilaga getting unnecessary flavorings. After you take out the grease-stuff, put the garlic and onion into the casserole simultaneously. Add the Fish sauce and let it simmer for 30 seconds. After doing so, Dump the peppercorns and laurel leaves into the fray. wait for 5 minutes until the sweet-salty smell of laurel wafts out of the casserole. When it does, add the potatoes. Let the potatoes soften but don't let it melt or you'll be cooking mashed potatoes after this. Whoops, don't let up, you're almost finished. Add the cabbage and wait 5 minutes and you're all done.
(Tip: try tasting it every once in a while. try balancing the sweet flavor and the salty flavor. I recommend using ajinomoto for this.It always balance out the flavor. Also, if pork stock is available, use it.) If done fairly, you can enjoy the taste of nilaga in a cold winter night every now and then. Bon Apetit!
:full:

OOOoooooo thank you so much >.<

I'll also post adobo recipe here so please wait.
Ok, here it is. My lazy version of adobo:

Ingredients:
1. 1 whole Crushed garlic bulb
2. 500 grams of poultry or pork.
3. 3/4 cup of soy sauce : 1/4 cup vinegar
4. peppercorns (again!)
5. Thin-sliced ginger (a whole foot- not the measurement)
6.Some Onions (optional, but necessary for taste)
7.Salt
8.10 grams Ajinomoto (we always had inexhaustible amounts in the house)

How to Do it:
Put the meat first in the casserole. Wait! don't put it on the fire just yet! You have to add the rest of the ingredients. After doing it close the whole stuff with the lid. Now wait for it to boil. Check it once in a while. Try prodding the meat with your fork to check if it still raw. If it's cooked, wait until the liquid (soy-vinegar mixture) adhere to the meat. This will make it more delicious.

(Tips: Soy vinegar mixture should be covering approximately the 3/4 of the meat. Don't let the mixture dry up completely or it's all ruined (don't add water, 'cause it'll lessen the flavor). Also, don't stir the whole thing. If you do, the vinegar won't cook. All you need to do after you put it on fire is wait. Try to taste it and tweak on it a little. Just be on the watch and this here's meal will be quite unforgettable.

Enjoy! :bye:

I'll also post adobo recipe here so please wait.
Ok, here it is. My lazy version of adobo:

Ingredients:
1. 1 whole Crushed garlic bulb
2. 500 grams of poultry or pork.
3. 3/4 cup of soy sauce : 1/4 cup vinegar
4. peppercorns (again!)
5. Thin-sliced ginger (a whole foot- not the measurement)
6.Some Onions (optional, but necessary for taste)
7.Salt
8.10 grams Ajinomoto (we always had inexhaustible amounts in the house)

How to Do it:
Put the meat first in the casserole. Wait! don't put it on the fire just yet! You have to add the rest of the ingredients. After doing it close the whole stuff with the lid. Now wait for it to boil. Check it once in a while. Try prodding the meat with your fork to check if it still raw. If it's cooked, wait until the liquid (soy-vinegar mixture) adhere to the meat. This will make it more delicious.

(Tips: Soy vinegar mixture should be covering approximately the 3/4 of the meat. Don't let the mixture dry up completely or it's all ruined (don't add water, 'cause it'll lessen the flavor). Also, don't stir the whole thing. If you do, the vinegar won't cook. All you need to do after you put it on fire is wait. Try to taste it and tweak on it a little. Just be on the watch and this here's meal will be quite unforgettable.

Enjoy! :bye:
omgomgomg ty so much ^___^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful