What are You Listening to right Now?

Utada Hikaru - Flavor of Life

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION], [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION], [MENTION=25849]lykenji[/MENTION], [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION], [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], [MENTION=20513]SCEX[/MENTION], [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]

All right... all right... They are not really in love... It's more like a parody~

Their are singers who sing solo... It's just the lyrics suggesting such a relationship, but that doesn't mean the singers also do those things.

It's all good~ It's just a funny song to listen... that's all~

Well yes, of course the cover guys don't do that. I knew that it was a cover. The melody of magnet is catchy though, I must admit. If only I could make some decent lyrics and record it... then I'mma be happy! :XD:

news_large_thablueherb_total.jpg

This album is absolutely epic ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

This one.
Damn I'm really diggin' that bass!

Damn, I might actually DL this game!
Didn't think the soundtrack would be this good for a fighting game.
Even though I don't like the graphics, maybe I'll just finish it for fun. :XD:

Been some time since I last listened to this band...
Try listening to their other songs, especially Flow, Goodblue, & Flashback Trip Syndrome!
Blah, I've been too busy playing Video Games and reading VNs and watching anime.
I guess I should stop doing those for a minute every once in a while...

:goodtea:

FINAL FANTASY!!! YAYYYYYYY!!! :XD:
/fanboimode

Last edited:
How odd xD It seems my posts switched places with yours~
I like random final fantasy music but i havent played the games really...

How odd xD It seems my posts switched places with yours~
I like random final fantasy music but i havent played the games really...
Yeah... The post switching, I wonder if it was caused by my slow internet connection...

You haven't played 'em? Hmmmmmm...
Do you have a PSP or NDS? DOWNLOAD THEM NAO. :XD:
And Kingdom Hearts too! I love that game. It's a colorful Action RPG. And I never get tired of grinding there. :XD:
But there's no reason to grind much in KH, really...

Hmm i want an R4 are Ak2 :/ But idk... i played the FF... ehh whichever one that has yuna in it xD and some ds one where it was japanese or something and i had no idea what to do but finished the game somehow~

Saw people play kingdom hearts before~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US