What are You Listening to right Now?

Hmm ill just loop it for a while xD
Sounds like quite a bit of work o.o

Loop~ xD

I sang it about 16 times... for testing, then the main vocals, then I sang the chorus and extra vocals~ 2-5 hours... I took small breaks in between.

The lyrics took no more than 2 hours.

Editing/Mixing took almost half the day... no more than 10 hours or so until I felt satisfied.

Subbing took another 2 or so hours...

Deca~ You're so cute~ Listening to my song~

I do recommend headphones while listening because a few parts have the vocals phasing left to right and vice versa~

I use headphones, not earphones. I believe that Sam is referring to earphones, but I cannot be too certain.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]

You're pretty good! I have to say that other words are really being forced to be fit in the song though.
Good work though, kudos for writing your own lyrics (or translating it rather). I don't even have an idea how to write lyrics(or translate). :XD: Keep up the good work. :dthumbup:

Reactions: renano

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]

You're pretty good! I have to say that other words are really being forced to be fit in the song though.
Good work though, kudos for writing your own lyrics (or translating it rather). I don't even have an idea how to write lyrics(or translate). :XD: Keep up the good work. :dthumbup:

Thank you~ Your comment is very much appreciated~ :3

Lyrics... it must be because I used most of the original lyrics.

Most would just make up words for half of it and add more simple words instead of the original 'poetic' sense. (If that makes sense...) xD

I used to sing an English Version of Shangri-La OP in which I used only like 30-50% of the original meaning... Some liked it, but most would like more of the original lyrics incorporated.

Also, I tried to emphasis some words and I wanted to keep that slightly fast pace ChouCho sang during some parts like in the original.

I agree with japespszx - maybe it would be def to hear your interpretation (in English) of the song, if you get what I mean (●っゝω・)っ

I agree with japespszx - maybe it would be def to hear your interpretation (in English) of the song, if you get what I mean (●っゝω・)っ

I understand your meaning... :3

Hmm... I wouldn't mind using my interpretation... There are times however that I find some versions a little simple or it loses its original meaning.

I guess you can call it 'my style' to use more of the original words. xD

Besides... I need a change of pace. I sang the 'Japanese version', 'my interpretation', 'other's interpretations', 'official interpretations'... I want to keep the 'original' aspects there for a change of pace.

Haha whatever is cool for you, I didn't mean to be a pain in the ass, it's cool as it is, but of course there's always space for improvement (b●´∀`)b

Anyways, listening to
Like, HOLY SH**. I wet my pants every time I listen to this.
Big up my homeboys at ILL-EAST RECORDS, LOST IDENTITY PROJECT
Holy holy holy sh**. Just amazing.

Edit / Holy sh**.

Edit 2 / This is better than any Hentai on the planet

Last edited:
[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] lol dafuq. XD

Listening to Little Busters! BGM . The music is so damn good I can keep playing this all day. XD

Listening to the melodic rain cascading upon my window once it falls from the roof to only drip further along the gray concrete ground leaving behind a diluted, somber feeling... so pure, now tainted from society's carelessness~

Listening to the melodic rain cascading upon my window once it falls from the roof to only drip further along the gray concrete ground leaving behind a diluted, somber feeling... so pure, now tainted from society's carelessness~

Poetic, deep man ♥

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

[video]http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12098837[/video]

I'm gonna sing this one day!
Just you wait guys! :menft:
And my voice will sound awful because of using only built-in mic. :XD:

EDIT: Ah screw it. Just click the link. :XD:

Last edited:
Infamous Magnet~

*Dislike*
I hate yuri, I hate yaoi. End of story. :@
No, I didn't watch it 'cuz AFAIK, all the thumbnails that Magnet had in YouTube had either 2 girls or boys so near that they are about to kiss. And that just grosses me out. :@

*Dislike*
I hate yuri, I hate yaoi. End of story. :@
No, I didn't watch it 'cuz AFAIK, all the thumbnails that Magnet had in YouTube had either 2 girls or boys so near that they are about to kiss. And that just grosses me out. :@

All right... all right... They are not really in love... It's more like a parody~

Their are singers who sing solo... It's just the lyrics suggesting such a relationship, but that doesn't mean the singers also do those things.

It's all good~ It's just a funny song to listen... that's all~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US