Welcome To Aincrad (Mafia Game 7)

Okay!

I have the read the rules and understand the gist of it... but... but... why isn't Silica or Yui in the list? /me cries and cries and cries

*Hic*It's... *hic* alright..... *blows nose*

/me loses faith in loli power

I was wondering why silicia wasnt but yui... shes a bit... overpowered? x3

/me gives ojou sama another handkerchief and huggles her till she stops..~

/me blows into the handkerchief and grabs Sam's shirt and blows into it as well

I feel better now. Thank you~ ^w^

Since we're going with Kayaba Akihiko as the main boss... I understand why Yui would be 'too much'.

I want to be Klein if I'm lucky then! /me rolls the dice

knowing my luck, ill be some random guy named keith who has no real important role what so ever and is doom to die at some point in the game

Wah my shirt @_@ Well... ok... as long as youre better...~

Lol yui is like complete haxx xD Though i feel like kayaba would get rid of her first @_@

Why klein? XD

/me goes for... steevvveeee~

Hmm... your shirt is pink with yellow pineapples. Haha~

Eh?! Then that means... if I was Yui... I would die almost instantly like before. /me hides behind Sam

I like Klein's personality. He's funny person with a big heart. I like him and the supporting characters more than the main characters in the series.

Still, we wouldn't be able to see the supporting characters growth without the main characters in which led the main characters to solidify their ideals and beliefs.

Ehh.... when did my short change color... @_@ /me starts wondering...~

Well theres no yui though...~ And i dun think youll just die fast..~ /me ish a bit small..~

Hmm... yeah the side characters... kirito is pretty much haxx though on a lower level than yui xD A little on the not so human side as well... and that harem is unnecessary... and also not realistic...

Yeah the supporting characters are quite fun xD I sort of like... hmm.. dunno yet actually...~

Oh hey a dejavu moment xD Talking with ojou sama about the mafia game... i wonder if this was in a dream or something...~

I knew you liked pink. :fulfilled:

We're sort of 'smallish' in our body sizes. So, I think I should fit just right behind you. xD

I agree about Kirito's abilities in the game that it's a 'bit much' to put it lightly, but his personality is fine for me in the sense that he cares about other people deeply and I like it when he cries. >:3

The harem is... predictable~ Lol~

/me thinks Sam likes 'everyone' one way or another

Ooh! A dream! /me gets comfy and listens to Sam's dream story

Well pink is a shade of red so why not..~

Lol /me gets a cloak to hides in while ojou sama hides behind him x3

Hmm... well i guess... dunno... probably his powers that made me think he wasnt very human like...~

Predictable... but he sort of had a serious relationship with asuna so the rest kind of bring that down a bit...~

Well yes... i dont really dislike any of them except asuna's brother?... dun remember his name xD None of the others were shown as purely negative...~

But i only really remember an image... Perhaps the forum im a way..~ It was sort of like a timeline and we were scrolling up?... Earthly browns in the background and dulled green boxes containing... something? Idk its just really vague but i got the feeling of the library and remembered a conversation about the mafia game... This was probably months ago @_@

No! Put up a fight! Don't go along with it! Oh fine... pink is a shade of red. -_-

What the... O.o A cloak with me behind him. xD I was expecting a costume of a tree or something.

Kirito can be his own boss in which everyone tried to take him down, but may take years or never. Maybe that kind of 'non-human like' quality?

True. His relationship with Asuna is displayed very strongly and 'screams in your face' they are together. Hmm... perhaps they were 'marketing' or 'selling out' to the general anime norm nowadays.

I feel similarly that each character didn't bring any 'hate' from me. They kept the story going and once in awhile they had a few quirks that stuck out or amused me.

So many colors. People do tend to dream about colors more. Remembering the place or anything specific like what the person wore or what objects were sitting on the table is very difficult.

Still, there should have been a car chase in your dream. xD Action!

Lol xD Why do you want meh to fight back? xD So you could sort of make me wear pink anyway? O.o

Well i can look like a rock now :runhappy: Maybe... in the dark...~ :runhappy:

Hmm... well he sort of does have boss status though... xD If bosses respawn... pretty sure he could take down the earlier bosses solo..~ He practically did for the... 74th? floor boss...~ Maybe hes just too "perfect?"

Lol people are going to write fan fics where he was with the other characters already so... idk maybe a love triangle but harems are for the rich ;p So he probably should have stay with asuna no matter what the others wanted... it doesnt really add much to the story imo..~ Or at least everything could have been achieved more realistically than with a harem...

Yeah..~ Well there were jerks but they were inconsequential enough in the long run to not pay much attention to them =w=

Hmm... well that was a forum conversation mostly so there wasnt really much detail to remember... smaller detail usually fade before i can remember them though... colors are a bit fuzzy at times as well...~

But i dun really care for cars? xD My dreams lack action usually...~

All roles have been given!!
Will start the story when I get home from work!

guess ill needa be on for a lot more dropping by posts now haha, this should be interesting

Welcome

To a world created by the great Kayaba Akihiko.

b6ulag.jpg

No stone was left unturned... Everything is working as intended.

hx82du.jpg

All is how it should be...
This is your new life now, and death is your fastest way out.
When you die in this world you die in the real world.
The question how long do you think your body can survive

s4yj35.gif

If all this sounds too grim.
Then you are left with only one options.
You must clear all 100 floors, and only then will you be able to finally logoff

6Y6Gdbp.gif

The dungeon floors are now open.
You must find the boss to door to be able to move to the next floor.

Quest givers are scattered around the dungeon area and outside of town.
Please Pm when you decide to enter the dungeon to find the boss room, or if you want to perform a quest.

Good luck.

1) [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION] ;
2) [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;
3) [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ;
4) [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;
5)[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ;
6) [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ;
7) [MENTION=71540]Nightmare King[/MENTION] ; (mr. fake)
8) [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ;
9) [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ;
10) [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ;
11) [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ;
12)[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ;
13) [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ;
14) [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;
15) [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ;

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ;

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
hmm if thats the case i guess im gonna needa buy a weapon...

/me goes window shopping for weapons

prices please XD

Finally up from my much need nap... of 6 hours.
And we need for the the shop own to set the prices.
Once that is down then we can have things going.

so in other words i should just ocme back later, alright

No starter weapon? O.o I guess ill waits then =w= Shops... i wonder how the gill drops would be...~

lol the coffee tin of fate has it out for me! Guess we be doin' a dex build.

@sam and nenano, Kirito was already OP, and then the lucky bastard had every Deus Ex Machina just fall into his lap! Way to break the game Kirito you sly dog!

Man seeing those screencaps again filled me with a nostalgic sadness of how much of a let down this show was. But I already made the huge rant on this in another thread, so I'll try not to expand it. XD

Is it a viable option to defeat the first boss with my fists?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US