Visual Novels that should become animes?

hmm yeah Lili's route so beautiful many people thought it is the canon ending :XD:

I want Madan no Ou to Vanadis to become an anime. Ochitekita Naga to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni too, but it could use a few more volumes first.

Omg, there are so many I want to become animes! And here is just some of them:
Sangoku Rensenki ~Otome no Heihou!~
Asaki, Yumeishi
Crimsom Empire
Real Rode
Beyond The Future -Fix The Time Arrows-
Souten no Kanata (might make a better anime then game lol)
Edel Blume (SUCH A GOOD GAME!!! Wish it hadn't gotten jipped!)
Fantastic Fortune (Good story!)
Hoshi no Oujo (Only played the third game but I still want to see it as any anime!)
Kaitou Apricot (Upgrade the art and I would love to see it)
Mahoutsukai to Goshujin-sama ~ Wizard and the Master ~
Wands of Fortune (This would be a boss anime!)
Moujuutsukai to Oujisama (loved the game)
Will o' Wisp

And one I would really I mean REALLY love to see become an anime is: Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Well, I think I named a little more then a couple of games but, I well lol.

Sara sara sasara as anime would really good, but this time not as H-OVA-anime but as tv-series, not how his related predecessor... - Because they have nice story and chara-design...

I want to see Narcissus to be animated.
This is my 1st visual novel,and it is a moving story.

YES, I second this. Although I think Narcissu would do better as a movie and side 2nd would be better as a one-cour series.

I wouldn't mind seeing Yume Miru Kusuri as an anime. I mean for each three routes have three episodes focusing on each.

I don't mind seeing a Snow Sakura anime. It's just a simple slice-of-life romantic comedy story about a guy moving to a new place and meeting new people.

it would be difficult to do Ever17 as an anime. I would personally like to see Higanbana and Rose Guns Days as animes. Sorry i am a huge Ryukushi07 fan. Also, a better version of Heart No Kuni No Alice.

As with Atikal, I also want a better Heart no Kuni no Alice anime. Like, a whole series and not just a one shot confusing movie.

I kinda want to see Key's Planetarium as an anime movie. That one was really cute~~~

Shikkkoku no Sharnoth would be a cool anime (sans the H scenes.) Although I'm not done with it yet, I enjoy it so far, and I think that it would translate into a good anime.

I've always liked the VN and anime fron key so I hope "rewrite" would also become an anime <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)