Visual Novel Cafe

I prefer to play in Japanese, preferring to play, watch, read in original language and all that subs over dub type person I am. Onee-san 最高! yeaaaah. But that tsun tsun and then tiny bit of dere that kirino displays... なんか、たっまらない!That said kuroneko is too awesome.

btw y'know all those 'genres' vns are split into, like moege, nukige and other something or others, could someone enlighten me to what they all are?

As for preferences, some of the ones I've played and liked are stuff like Toheart series, Snow, some KEY vns, yoake mae, Routes, Cross channel, tenshin ranman, Majikoi and some others I can't remember off the top of my head... pretty tame stuff yeah. For the sake of reference what stuff do you guys all like to play?

<- Low level explainations

Nukige - 'extraction-game' : games with high h content with little relations to plot. h first, plot last type game. best for people who wants to just fap to some hot action

moege - 'burning game' : games with really 'moe' or budding charas, plot most likely secondary too

chara ge - 'character game' : games which emphasises on characters, whether be it cute, bishoujos and story definitely not so interwined

nakige - 'cry game' : plot and story in game will make you cry, literally

utsuge - 'hopeless game' : plot and story in the game makes you feel hopeless, like the world is gonna collapse, all is hopeless

Hope that helped.
My preferences - nukiges and chara ges, i dont skip h like some of the pros here. i love bishoujos, and of course h.

mhm I see I see, lol burning game, it's on fire! jokes aside, thanks for the post~ I've come across a variety of terms describing games but I never could be bothered finding them all out, there's probs more categories/sub-categories out there right? I think my preferences run towards charage nakige and moege and the occasional nukige x3

It's just that moe is such a broad term, since everyone has different moe feelings for different stuff, you reckon you can give a couple of examples of a true moege as compared to a charage, since well, I'd probs moe over any character that interests me, but that doesn't make a game a moege necessarily.

lol I didn't know pros skipped h, though thinking about it, it does make some sense since those scenes can go on forever~ I know I tend to skip through those scenes unless its a character that I particularly like.

well, my interpretations may be off.
most of the terms i understand while reading blogs of the otakus when they post about the game.
some i found while reading manga : koe no oshigoto

i am the worst and slowest player here. :(

@kou if you reading this,
think i am giving princess evangile and shikigami chances after checking out op and plot (4th time already :()
wildcard will be diamic days, though i prefer previous titles from lump of sugar

Last edited:
lol I doubt there's such thing as "the worst" player, since we're all playing them to enjoy them right? Though for slowest.... hahahha I'm pretty slow to when I go through games unless it captures my interest so much I end all night-ing it, otherwise I get sidetracked and forget about all the ones I tend to read at the same time >.> (not literally, just starting another one while not finishing others)

nah, i hold the record here.
:d16c4689:
i never have time to complete stories fast. often side-tracked, my backlog is staring so hard at me now. i just wanna complete them

Right now I'm playing Akaneiro and Kara no Shoujo.

I would like to play Akatsuki no Goei and Garden next. Does anyone have played those games?

Hi there.

Akaneiro was good, probably the best game feng created till date. (to hell with hoshikaka)

YES! Akagoei is way good~~~ The protag, Kaito, is too too badass. :)
The girls are pretty and great too.

Should have played Hoshikaka first then? (yes I will play it, eventually).

@Terumi have you played Fault!! A?

Hey guys need your opinion, is it worth it to play ALL of Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo titles? There are like 8 of them.. *facepalm*

@Henoji: No need to bother with Hoshikaka actually. Not if you aim to play the entirety of the game for its plot. Perhaps unless you're a fan of the artwork (which I am) and characters, or shouta otouto.

@Scarlet: Hanabira is mostly yuri romantic comedy and is quite niche, which I'm not very much a fan of, so it's a no for me. If you're a solid fan of yuri, go on? :s

then again i am seeing some familiar ava from iggy.

from princess evangile?

^

Especially Ayaka. And she's the main heroine... Hyuuga also has really big boobs with her small posture (still nowhere near Kamikaze Explorer). As a side note, I don't like Hyuuga's characteristics... too oniichanko. Sachi is really fine though.

oh that!

the bloggers on hau both ranted about it being a normal game, so didnt take notice at all.
any good, iggy?

o.o

fat chance? guess i shall steer clear then~

decided to give princess evangile a try after all, after all the comments from others saying it may be for me, since i am missing some regular fill of ojou/hime - samas

発売されたゲームをもっと愛してもらうために発売されたゲームをけいてんさんみたいにアップデートしている会社があります。水夏弐律さんD.CⅢさんでも課金でもいいのでゲームのアップデートパッチの作成を検討して下さい。 http://www.akatsukiworks.com/hibiki_side/

Still blocked щ(゚Д゚щ)(屮゚Д゚)屮

why do you wanna go into the site?
you downloaded that game? :)

Just curious when I saw that on Twitter, and all Akabei subdivisions seem to be still blocking >_>

i think for as far as i know, akabei and all its related subsidiaries always block

list includes:
syrangila
akatsuki works
applique
wheel

there are more, cant rmb, but these are the more 'prominent' ones i guess
sucks when they block it >__<

in anycase, looks like i can standby for 2 'knight-ladies' games in sept, 1 in walkure romanze, 1 in akabei's yet another subsidiary

state your preferences here and our 2 pros should answer very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html