Visual Novel Cafe

I got spoiled on Irodori before it even got released :O.

Yo, so I heard Irodori is fucked up just like Itsusora. Right up my alley!

Kou's a fan of 姫抱っこ? :o

I think I'll delay getting anything released on this wave, got a couple of stuff to take care of :s

Feel free to spoil me w.

Can someone give preferences about nice Pure Love Storyline VN for next month ??
Because most VN right now full of Nukige, not focused on story.......

Kou's a fan of 姫抱っこ? :o

I think I'll delay getting anything released on this wave, got a couple of stuff to take care of :s

Feel free to spoil me w.

Nah, just Ayane only~

@rbed - try all Yuzusoft games? Mashiroiro symphony (kami-ge)?

Mashiro-iro Symphony, Noble works, Tenshin Ranmanand ExE are being downloaded from June, it's still not completed.
Internet connection on here very slow..... (T_T)

Last edited:
Rewrite:

Shizuru's ending got me, that is some nice utsuge material, last was some of the scenes in Kotori's route.

That epilogue ending with

Shizuru reunited with ................ TREE KOUTAROU in the lost world is pure sad. 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

This Shizuru ED song speaks for itself.

今ここで生きてること
あなたが教えてくれたね
たとえどんな过酷でも
ふたりでいれば笑えると

いつかこの世が终わって
ふたり别れてしまっても
いつかきっとまた会える
あなたはそう言った

终わりが来る星の中で
青い光探してる
私の心に重なって
あなたの鼓动闻こえた

静かな夜の波动に
いつもの朝が消えても
ここでいつまでだって名前呼ぶよ
胸にひとつある绊

手のひらに落ちる雫
きっと指から流れる
そんな悲しみだって変えてゆける

あなたを想うと
ここに残る歌の中
记忆伝わる気がした
私がずっと伝え続けるのは
ただひとつの想い乗せ
「爱してる」 それだけです

By the way, did someone already played Princess Evangile??
PS: Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro na that uploaded here is for 18+ or not??
because Brighter than Dawning Blue were Remaked from PS 2 for 15+.....

Last edited:
Top 10 Developers
1. Visual Arts/Key
2. CIRCUS
3. Black Cyc
4. Nitroplus
5. KID/CYBERFRONT
6. Leaf
7. minori
8. Innocent Grey
9. Liarsoft
10. Type-Moon
10. UNiSONSHIFT

>2. CIRCUS >(笑)

Must resist temptation to buy waifu daki!

Since Circus is #2, I assume it's not top 10 by sells right? If it's based on fan votes, what's the community? 2ch?

Overall kinda surprising except for Key. Actually it looks a bit like what the English community would prefer... except Type-Moon being so low and Alice not being there that is.

IRUSHON WHAR wwwwwww.

No idea sauce whar, was just a chat within our group. Probably not trustworthy cause Akb2 WHAR? Willsoft WHAR? WWWWWWW

DERP, can't resist temptation and order it wwwwww.

@r.bednarski: Sorry forgot to answer. Just look at the thread title, if it has "Brighter than the Dawning Blue" then it's 15+. All other installments (the PC ones that is) are 18+.

@Kou: Like I said, it somewhat looks like what the English community prefers. Or it's just old. By now I'd expect at least one Akabee subdivisions to appear there (cough Applique). And what daki? Waifu? Jako? JAKO!?

yes! where is akabei, will and AK!

iggy's new ava is strangely familiar

edit: august wave game count = 0
best month yet! thank you for scoring 0, so i can finally clear my backlogs

Last edited:
@Terumi - Kurimu for Seizon, another rori. Iggy the rorikon!

@Iggy - H.I.M.I.T.S.U. Might as well grab jako one, thx for the reminder! I am going straight into hell LUL.

Yep it's Sakura's Cream (why not Sakura's Juice instead?) from Seitokai. Chigau! When I decided to change my ava I wanted something drawn by Inugami Kira. Lurked around imouto and found this, thought it was fabulous, and used it.

@Kou: You're doing it wrong. Hi~mi~tsu♡ But who? Sakuya? Hiyo? Hiyo mk II? (just how many waifus you got there bro, lul) No calling me rorikon cause Jako's also somewhat rori!

August game... hmmm Diamic maybe, maybe...

Isn't Diamic Days from LoS ??

@Ignis: What a cute Ava. I'm also searching but this one is extremely cute. (>_<)

Last edited:
yeah!
now i remember, the art was strangely too familiar. Sakurano Kurimu.

hmm, must i play sharin no kuni if i wanna go straight into its sequel?

Don't think it's related.
Since the prequel's story is already over.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

@Iggy - Jako nv gives me loli vibes throughout the game, well the personality may be a little of the innocent type but it is justified since she is 'caged'. 'Ancient' Jako is definitely not loli! Umm himitsu~, less than 10! Sakuya, hiyo and hiyo mk II isn't in the waifu list, they come very close though :3. Still looking for kamige and waifu for this year :s

Diamic days > Just get the fap pack and be done with it, the Checkmate way!

@Terumi - as in Kourin, if yes, they are diff stories but same setting. People who play sharin will of course benefit more though since they can get more details and themes.

hmm hmm....

i am planning something else after kamikaze though, gotta weigh and pick 1 option here:

#1 - replay prima stella
#2 - go straight into princess evangile (havent download yet)
#3 - random pick from backlog

Users who are viewing this thread