Visual Novel Cafe

400px-p_yes_greensvg.png

took you long enough. :)

Actually, what VN are you talking about???
I don't understand.
Nukige ?? Isn't better to find VN with good stories ??

Comapny is Atelier Kaguya.
Check their games and you will know what its all about. :)

Well, games with good stories are always welcomed.
But sometimes you will play nukiges too, i mean, for me and some other members too.
The 2 companies whose nukiges i go for are Atelier Kaguya and Norn (single-heroine standalone stories with lots of onee-charas).

Comapny is Atelier Kaguya.
Check their games and you will know what its all about. :)

Well, games with good stories are always welcomed.
But sometimes you will play nukiges too, i mean, for me and some other members too.
The 2 companies whose nukiges i go for are Atelier Kaguya and Norn (single-heroine standalone stories with lots of onee-charas).
yes but those two atelier kaguya games are from their team heartbeat.... i don't really like those games so i'll be skipping them
imo berkshire yorkshire games are infinitely better....

well, it only took me 4 1/2 months to get around to it, but i got Hulotte's 'With Ribbon' finished and i liked it... i just need to build up the motivation to move on to the next game on my list...

as for the july games, there are 3 that i'm going after, two of them should be obvious though... /me wonders how many people here will be going after m-ko sisters and princess evangile

/me goes for Illusion, Teatime, and KISS in regards to that
KISS aren't that good imo, Illusion were probably at their best when they released AG3, schoolmate and @homemate... hako, yuusha and schoolmate2 were bleh and artificial academy is only marginally better.... Teatime give me a lot of mixed feelings... they have the occasional interesting concept, but they fail to realise it properly and deliver anything halfway decent... Shura Koi is an example of what i mean.... of Teatime's recent games... Renai+H was a huge disappointment, as was LD555... I'll probably end up looking at customize lovers when it's released at the end of the month, but i'm not feeling all that hopeful....

Last edited:
sengoku_nadeko said:
KISS aren't that good imo,
Generally yeah. Custom Maid 3D was quite the exception though; especially the latter costumes. It sucks if you've just started, though.

sengoku_nadeko said:
Illusion were probably at their best when they released AG3, schoolmate and @homemate... hako, yuusha and schoolmate2 were bleh and artificial academy is only marginally better....
Didn't like Artificial Girl series; artwork is kinda meh to my taste. Schoolmate was epic; @Homemate was good; Schoolmate 2 was decent; Artificial Academy was average. The others (RapeLay, Sexy Beach, Real GF, etc) are mostly bleh. Schoolmate 2 is quite good in terms of emphasis on the sexual scenes. It however is nowhere near its predecessor in terms of customisability.

Still, I prefer Illusion to the others in terms of emphasis on the sexual scenes and sexual-related gameplay experience.

sengoku_nadeko said:
Teatime give me a lot of mixed feelings... they have the occasional interesting concept, but they fail to realise it properly and deliver anything halfway decent... Shura Koi is an example of what i mean.... of Teatime's recent games... Renai+H was a huge disappointment, as was LD555... I'll probably end up looking at customize lovers when it's released at the end of the month, but i'm not feeling all that hopeful....
As a subsidiary of Illusion that also produces 3D nukige, Teatime is sure lacking when it comes to sexual elements of the gameplay... after Tech48 that is. Renai+H was like a big WTFAIL; Shura Koi was like uhhh...; LoveDeath series are decent but would be better off as 3D moege/nukige visual novels instead of full-fledged 3D nukige. LD555 was decent, at least it had nice graphics (though astoundingly heavy...).

3D nukige are meant to be 3D nukige... not something that tries to have plot and fails (since they're meant to be PLOT games).

I have a quick question.

I downloaded the MuvluvDVD ver. and unzipped it but I cant seem to figure out how to run it. Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? I tried to actually buy it to save me the effort but I couldnt find it (if anyone has a link where I can buy it it would be perfered but either will be awsome).

Thanks in advance!

I am currently playing Family Project and Princess Waltz, I love them
I am currently learning Japanese to play japanese only games

Uwaaaa the convo in this thread is so highlevel...

@kuni what was in the unzipped folder? If it's .iso files then you need to mount it on a virtual drive with a program like deamon tools or poweriso and run it from there to install it.

@Magical sup, I'm also just about to start playing through family project as well since I've heard quite a bit about it.

Hmm, well I'm currently at work but from what I can remember there was another zip file within a zip file and the file type was .002 I beloved. In the first zip file the biggest files were a .Img file and that other zip file ... both were over a gig in size. The file did have a mountable file in it but the size was only 5 KB. If I tried to play the mounted file a message come up talking about a .Exe file with the exact name of the .002 file but I can't find the. Exe! Anywhere.

I hope this makes sense >_<

Yo dawg I herd you like archives so we put a zip in yo zip so you can mount while u mount.

Can't really make enough sense out of it. Try extracting everything inside the .zips/.rars/.7zs so that you see nothing else being archived (unless they're in an .iso). Did you get it from my thread, by any chance? For the .002 file try merging it with something like FFSJ.

Can't help you with something uploaded by someone on another forum really. Your best bet would be to ask the uploader himself about it...

Yeah, I didn't bother uploading the rest. My links should work with Amaterasu's patch though (and look at the conversation in that thread if you happen to encounter one of the common problems).

:th_105_:

*starts to suspect that july have more games to offer*

should i take the bait and see? :8f337f1c:

gotta study first though :th_096_K:

妹ばっかり! I'll wait for clearer announcements in regards to Supipara and Imouto no Katachi (・∀・)

By the way, does someone make thread about Patch ???
I like download some VN on here, because it's update are fast. But when i want to play, it always need insert DVD....
@Ignis: I also interested by Those 2 VN you Introduced, especially Imouto no Katachi. Since the producer is the one made Yosuga no Sora.

If it's about the company, I'm more biased towards Supipara simply because it's from minori. I'm not a fan of the imouto-centric Sphere; I'm merely a sucker for that kind of background plot provided in Imouto no Katachi.

Also waiting for Kantoku's Meduka.

As about patches, what patches? If you mean update patches then just go to the official site (though often they're not necessary). For cracks and the likes, you better make a request.

imouto?

nono, i no want. please take them away.
seriously considering the games now, 4th time looking through micchi's list again

Imoutos keep reminding me of oreimo kirino, quite the awesome imouto, but I still have to say oneechans are more my taste :3 Currently agonizing over whether I should try playthrough old stuff like family project and others or try out the new stuff D: suggestions?

KIRINO IS A BITCH, I wouldnt repeat that anymore.

Welcome aboard, dude. New onee-san lover member!

For recommendation, you play jap or eng? I am too low level to recommend~

I don't exactly hate all imoutos, nor am I a fan of them. Seeing the typical doting imouto characteristics, however, does get boring over time. Also, imouto characters (or characters with imouto traits) don't only appear in eroge; they often appear in non-H JRPGs too . Like how Mana, the main heroine of Rune Factory 2, tells the main character that he's "so kind, just like an older brother" after he helps her (pic here).

</rant>

@Shurakai: If you prefer the more usual/moe stuff you may want to actually play the older ones like 2007 or 2008 when moege were still decent to good. Doesn't necessarily mean that moege nowadays are absolutely bad though. If you want the English ones, I recommend to start with NNL/Insani stuff :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload