Visual Novel Cafe

Kajiri Kamui Kagura will be my guilty pleasure next month after the demo. I really like the fact that it is not presented with the typical single protag + multiple heroines structure. Instead the story revolves around a group of four guys and four girls, meaning there are four rather...interesting pairings. Most of the characters have an extreme god-complex so it's going to be interesting to see how they will manage to bond together.

The writing is super flowery but with a setting that is basically ye olde Japan this is to be expected. Soundtrack and art are both of amazing quality. After playing, badassery can never be the same again.

Not uploaded in the net I guess, bad luck >_>. World end economica is not uploaded also :(

I will be going for the other knight series.

akabei's sister company's koi-kishi? i will jump straight into that after walkure

oh my! /me facepalm

i heard the imouto is criminal when she goes onii-chan mode, not that i really care though for now.
the preview and all looks promising, but i will go walkure first and ignore everything else.

why no consider walkure? T___T needa find nakama! your circle anyone?

Lol, so do you believe I am an imoucon?! Ok to be honest, all the chars are balanced and the imouto did amused me.

Yes, but they prefer to stay in the dark :P

Well, unless iggy drags his Azu here :s

Lol, so do you believe I am an imoucon?!

^ No, i still believe you are one of us.

I must say i heard good reviews and prospects of the game, one factor attributable to that imouto or so i heard from some japanese dude's blog whose link i cant find now.

I get the feeling i will love both these knights games. both should be 720p or above(for walkure). nyahahaha

『ワルキューレロマンツェ[少女騎士物語]』に関しまして、誠に勝手ながら、発売を再度延期させていただく事となりました。

変更後発売日・・・2011年10月28日(金)

2ch thread: Just as keikaku.

I'm RAGING right now!

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on side note, may i know what the 2ch people said in their thread? they were already expecting the extension?

Last edited:
USO DA!!!!!!

KONNA NO, ORE WA MITOMEN SOU!!!!!! KUSO!!!!!!

scavenging some old pics and found one of my projects that i showed with my professor. they don't like it :(

230188_212914482072812_100000627854578_666503_1308939_n.jpg

^^
That sig reminds me how Walkure Romanze delayed to next month and make me rage.
You know, I hope the sub-heroine in walkure romanze also got a route
Even the sub-heroine is drawn beautifully

@nacht, Been waiting for the game since announcement in 2009. It really hurts, i raged the whole day when the announcement to 28th Oct came up, just ask around. 4 routes only, Ricotta did mention they dropped one of originally planned 5 heroines.

September list up~ Time to confirm and decide~

My Top 5 list for September:
1. Sucre ~sweet and charming time for you~
2. 白衣性恋愛症候群 (PSP)
3. Suika Niritsu
4. Koikishi Purely☆Kiss
5. SuGirly Wish

Was honestly looking forward to your diary but the demo was... meh~ (it was cute but). Right now playing Mirai Nostalgia.

October there is Hareten!!! In October, My life is complete.

My Top 5 list for September:
1. Sucre ~sweet and charming time for you~
2. 白衣性恋愛症候群 (PSP)
3. Suika Niritsu
4. Koikishi Purely☆Kiss
5. SuGirly Wish

Was honestly looking forward to your diary but the demo was... meh~ (it was cute but). Right now playing Mirai Nostalgia.

October there is Hareten!!! In October, My life is complete.

No. 1, 4 and 5 was good VN.
Have you also played Love Bride Eve and Diamic Days ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.