Visual Novel Cafe

I also can't wait for the full release of Katawa Shoujo, the first act was really good and the story is promising. Though there is no set release date and probably wont be for awhile. Though I can't blame them, they say they go back and forth on developing the story all the time so a progress bar would just anger people when it keeps going up and down.

Katawa Shoujo should be out by the end of the year. I thought I saw it something saying that on their forums, given the last time I saw that was late July/early August, it may have changed.

Act 1 is amazing. Who did you get on the first play-through? I got Lilly when I was aiming for Hanako.

I made sure i got Hanako, she is by far my favorite (she was my old avatar before Win7-chan =D). She is my favorite by far, I like the shyness and the mystery behind her tragic event. My favorites in order have to be Hanako, Emi, Shizune/Misha, Rin, Lili. So thats probably the route order ill try to do when the full release comes out. Im rlly psyched O.o

Im new to visual novels =< haha i only have a couple, some popular titles; Clannad, Fate/Stay Night, G-Senjou No Maou
So yus! Any suggestionzz haha

Everything stated above xP my first suggestions for you would be "Yume Miru Kusuri" "Snow Sakura" and "Shuffle!"

<- almost done for koikishi, just left with the girls' 'routes' and scenes, although i said to finish today...

looks like Walkure is here for the month~ finally :D

<- almost done for koikishi, just left with the girls' 'routes' and scenes, although i said to finish today...

looks like Walkure is here for the month~ finally :D

I actually finished Elcia's route some time ago, but had to put it on hold because of classes. I intended to finish Yuu's route last, because I like to save the most delicious part of the meal for last.

@mori

Yuu doesnt have a 'route' for me and some others who completed.
Anycase, I hate imoutos too, so she was first off my list, and I was so right because she doesnt have a 'route'

aka:
Her route was complete rubbish writing, in fact, Koikishi has been badly written, even for someone as noob as me.

Last edited:
@mori

Yuu doesnt have a 'route' for me and some others who completed.
Anycase, I hate imoutos too, so she was first off my list, and I was so right because she doesnt have a 'route'

aka:
Her route was complete rubbish writing, in fact, Koikishi has been badly written, even for someone as noob as me.

I won't bother trying to change your opinion. "To each his own."
However, the eroblog-sphere and I are going to have to disagree with you.

dlrj2h.jpg

ITS READY! :D

finally after the whole 2 and a half year since the 1st promotion

Dengeki Hime 2009 April

remember back then? they babbling about so much it'll release at winter 2009

Not so much though, there wasnt a date.
Earlier this year when the dates were revealed and subsequently delayed, I ranted like hell over here too. T__T
Hopefully Ricotta comes out with more games!

Master up! So no more delays!!

well... now all i hope is that the game would be epic as expected.
this kinda case happens before with Hiqo Soft before, Sakura Sakura that also gone to hiatus after it's promotion, and after it published the result is which i say kinda dissapointing despite all it's promo

Personally, I been waiting too long.
When the trial came out, I cleared in 1 day. Loved the game, loved my heroines, especially Mio, who single-handed usurped my favorite heroine(Celia-senpai).

Sakura Sakura was good according to some of the guys who completed the game though.

Personal question though, are you from Japan? :3

used to live there, until last month! moving out due the job

im still live there though, got a house on my own

no, mate... you missed my point... i mean sakura sakura is good, i didn't mentioned it's a bad game
but still not worth the wait for 2 years

By the way, does DamaMuko have patch ??
I cannot find the links....

Update :
The Anticipating VN this Month :
1. Koiiro Soramoyou: After Happiness and Extra Heart's
2. Master×Re:master
3. Midori no Umi
4. Mistake x Miscast (Delayed for 2 month)
5. Shinsei ni Shite Okasubekarazu
6. Sekisaba! ~Shiritsu Sagahara Gakuen Joshi Survival Bu~
7. Ren'ai 0 Kilometer
8. Walkure Romanze ~Shoujo Kishi Monogatari~
Well, better prepared more space at hard disk.

Update again :
9. Mashiro Summer
10. Kikouyoku Senki II Gin no Toki no Corona
Still waiting for release date.

Last edited:
aside from Walkure Romanze,
here are the list i waiting for this month

恋色空模様 after happiness and extra hearts
reason : finnaly, a route for Yuuki and Machiko! (Kazane and Odeko Aoyama Yukari)

翠の海
reason : Yukie do the art

恋愛0キロメートル
reason : Asa Project, so far haven't dissapointed me with their stories

By the way, does DamaMuko have patch ??
I cannot find the links....

Update :
The Anticipating VN this Month :
1. Koiiro Soramoyou: After Happiness and Extra Heart's
2. Master×Re:master
3. Midori no Umi
4. Mistake x Miscast (Delayed for 2 month)
5. Shinsei ni Shite Okasubekarazu
6. Sekisaba! ~Shiritsu Sagahara Gakuen Joshi Survival Bu~
7. Ren'ai 0 Kilometer
8. Walkure Romanze ~Shoujo Kishi Monogatari~
Well, better prepared more space at hard disk.

try this link
if it isnt work go through the website
http://www.ensemble-game.com/supp.html

Last edited:
Reactions: r.bednarski
Definitely playing Walkure Romanze if that's the last thing I do.
Did not really find other games that is really my type, but after watching the OP videos, I think I might slide towards MasterxRe:Master.
Might have considered Ren'ai 0 if there wasnt so many sisters, comedy probably gonna be good, but then again, nah.

currently playing みらノス
finished all the character... all that left is Anna

Opps, I completely forgot about my AK.

/me adds it back into the list

^ Which game may I ask?

Hatsuyuki Sakura confirmed for Feb 24 2012 release. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Thank you for sharing the DLC and did not expect the Game+DLC but i was happy about that so thank you.

but would you like the DLC for the 2nd Game? i managed to find it after searching a lot of Websites just wanted to share the DLC with you if you wanted to add the 2nd game to your page to share with others.

well if you want me to then send me a message and ill upload it and send you the link to grab it.
[Request] [RJ01137071] お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で確実に孕ませたい

RJ01137071_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01137071.html
[Request] [RJ01116874] えちおね!〜一途な義弟に焦らされて、えっちなおねだりしちゃいました〜

RJ01116874_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01116874.html
[Request] [RJ01062723] 真夏の中に彼と体温交換、脳が沸騰しそう

RJ01062723_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01062723.html
Vinpikmin wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Almost all of the links for Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~ are dead. Especially part 3 is down on all file sharing platforms. Do you mind looking into? Thanks!