Visual Novel Cafe

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; Your avatar looks familiar... Like someone over twitter...

New baseson game? New addition to never ending backlog.

Deffo not BaseSon art is diffrent , you can almost say it's more like Eushully or Skyfish but neither of them is from that pic

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; Your avatar looks familiar... Like someone over twitter...

its Yumina the Ethereal

the character in the avatar is Kirara

yah yah... akaki-mama use the avatar long time ago, and i saw her in twitter using this again...

Yeah I thought so.

http://vndb.org/v13188 -> Listed under baseson though, I thought it was quite straightforward when I saw sengoku and koihime.
Still looking at other titles from sept throught to nov, might post something again later.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; i saw afa singapore list... d'oh! me want to come :donefor:

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; i saw afa singapore list... d'oh! me want to come :donefor:

Please come. I went berserk when I saw the list. NANA-SAMA is coming!!! Ticketing cant come earlier.
^ Wrong topic myself though.

Do you guys already finished a lot of those "real deal" VN or you just doesn't bother with them ?

So, my last two weeks regarding VN in short: I finished Grisaia no Kajitsu, downloaded Harukoi Otome and deleted it a few hours later since I saw that Yumina the Ethereal was uploaded already. Then I downloaded Yumina and now I'm playing it.

Btw, Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road was also released the other days. Does anyone know which routes there are? I really would like to see a Kumiko and a Yoiko/Ryouko route :D

Do you guys already finished a lot of those "real deal" VN or you just doesn't bother with them ?
What is a "real deal" VN? An example would be nice :D

Btw, Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road was also released the other days. Does anyone know which routes there are? I really would like to see a Kumiko and a Yoiko/Ryouko route :D

There are afterstories for the previous heroines(2 for Tsujidou)

and 2 new routes, one for Azusa and one for Ryouko

Reactions: pumasrevenge
Well, you know, things like Baldr Sky, Muramasa, Tsui no Sora (remake), Kimi ga Nozumo Ein and MLA, Cross Channel, Saihate no Ima, Ruitomo, Dies Irae, etc.

Dont know why you labelled them under 'real deal', but yes. All of us speak from already having played or cleared the games, I havent played for over 1 year personally, but I still do download and keep in touch with the scene.

The games come every month, so I dont think its a real or fake deal anyway.

[MENTION=41828]Malakin[/MENTION]; not pretty sure why you're saying a real deal.... i played over a 100 games every year since 2007 though i started to play eroge before millenia, each has their own plus and minus. and yes i've played all the game you mention! well i dropped saihate no ima in the middle... and dies irae over and over until acta est fabula released.
there's still plenty worth of play games that you might not mentioned!

There are afterstories for the previous heroines(2 for Tsujidou)

and 2 new routes, one for Azusa and one for Ryouko
Ok, thx for the info. But man, they really could have made a Kumiko route (along with Tsujidou ... threesome would be nice, hehe) :D

Well, you know, things like Baldr Sky, Muramasa, Tsui no Sora (remake), Kimi ga Nozumo Ein and MLA, Cross Channel, Saihate no Ima, Ruitomo, Dies Irae, etc.
Baldr Sky is on my list for over a year now. I'm waiting for the english translation, but somehow I think the project is already dead, who knows. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien has something to do with Muv-Luv (even if it's just a character) and yeah, Muv-Luv wasn't really something I liked that much.
Dies Irae is also on my list for over a year now and I would like to play it if I had the time. I can't play more than one VN at a time and I think I need at least a week before finishing Yumina now. Then there's the thing with work, animes etc.
And Cross Channel? If you mean the one which gets a new english patch now then I just have one thing to say ... that's definitely not a "real deal" VN for me :P

well of course.its not like we are only playing moeges,but since most new releases are moeges, we just talk a lot of about them. and everyone talked "A lot" about those "real deals" anyway,There's nothing left to say now.

kay... tried the english yumina, the differences from the original japanese is that the screen weren't strecthed when you fullscreened them... i guess JAST USA made some miss on the coding

talking about baldr sky... no one bother to released the renewal version... dang! should i buy them again, without knowing what're the differences... :donefor:

Sorry, I think I wasn't clear about what "real deal" is, I'm talking about those tittles that everyone recommend by their scenario/story and etc, the ones people call kamige

I just asked because I'm in my 5 moege in a row and I have yet to finish plenty of those kamige tittles.

Sorry, I think I wasn't clear about what "real deal" is, I'm talking about those tittles that everyone recommend by their scenario/story and etc, the ones people call kamige

I just asked because I'm in my 5 moege in a row and I have yet to finish plenty of those kamige tittles.

there's plenty of good titles... not just the one that people recommend, but also some games that didn't goes popular except in japan only...

i can give you examples from A to Z... and it still wont be enough...

such game like 紅蓮に染まる銀のロザリオ i dont think many people would recognise the title though it's also one of the titles that was kicking ass at their own year...

...guess my standards are pretty low...I don't really care - I pick and I get down to reading. That said, I don't really like heavy readings for fictions.

I wanna see hau's review for this month, they're late.

Cant wait for october, slowly counting the days left before 10/24 friday. That weekend is gonna be hell.

One month later, I've finished PriministAr, and I mean all of it. Quite a bit of fun to be had if you ask me.

Even with skipping ero scenes, it's because of my snail pace that it took me a whole month when it could've taken one-third or half that time...then again, that's because I'm distracted...

One month later, I've finished PriministAr, and I mean all of it. Quite a bit of fun to be had if you ask me.

Even with skipping ero scenes, it's because of my snail pace that it took me a whole month when it could've taken one-third or half that time...then again, that's because I'm distracted...

Same here in a sense. Whenever I get to a ero scene. I tend to just move on to another visual novel until I have the will to read through it and move on with the completion of the heroine route.

Same here in a sense. Whenever I get to a ero scene. I tend to just move on to another visual novel until I have the will to read through it and move on with the completion of the heroine route.

lol dafuq o.o

why not just skip the h-scene?

So, here's an update from my side regarding the VN-scene.

Since the last post here in this thread I played (just) one route of Yumina the Ethereal and I won't play another one. It's a good VN, but the games get more annoying the longer you play.

Then I downloaded the partitial english patch of Comyu. And man, there are so many characters I like ... I hope there are h-scenes with all of them, hehe. And Benio is just too cute :fullblush:

So, and that's the end of my update. I hope the complete patch of Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Ayakashibito or Comyu will come out soon, otherwise I think I'll be bored for the next weeks.

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; damn it! now i want to PO one.... :donefor:
kez5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖