Visual Novel Cafe

My august :

あおぞらストライプ
聖ブリュンヒルデ学園少女騎士団と純白のパンティ ~甲冑お嬢様の絶頂おもらし~
辻堂さんのバージンロード
歪んだ恋愛模様

My september : (Marks my 1 year off from eroge, must start playing again...)

Magical Marriage Lunatics!! -マジカル マリッジ ルナティクス-
カルマルカ*サークル - MUST PLAY
ノブレスオブルージュ
バルドスカイ ゼロ
モーレツ☆にゃん×2 クリニック 女医とナースがマンモスギザエロ

My october : THESE 2 ARE MY PERSONAL MOST MUST-PLAYED GAMES

ワルキューレロマンツェ More&More
巨乳ファンタジー外伝2 

go buy one then, teruteru! don't have to be a brand new one... just something that enough to play VN

Money is a big concern! T__T

*List may increase/decrease due to uncertainty*

My august :

あおぞらストライプ
聖ブリュンヒルデ学園少女騎士団と純白のパンティ ~甲冑お嬢様の絶頂おもらし~
辻堂さんのバージンロード
歪んだ恋愛模様

My september : (Marks my 1 year off from eroge, must start playing again...)

Magical Marriage Lunatics!! -マジカル マリッジ ルナティクス-
カルマルカ*サークル - MUST PLAY
ノブレスオブルージュ
バルドスカイ ゼロ
モーレツ☆にゃん×2 クリニック 女医とナースがマンモスギザエロ

My october : THESE 2 ARE MY PERSONAL MOST MUST-PLAYED GAMES

ワルキューレロマンツェ More&More
巨乳ファンタジー外伝2 

pardon me before, i dont want to debate or whatsoever...
talking abaout ワルキューレロマンツェ ,honestly i found that VN to be quite boring (i played celia and noel routes only).
i have a crush on celia actually, but the story of her route is too downhill, it just like POP! and they are dating .I forgot why i dropped on Noel route.

however, recently i found shocking facts, not only ワルキューレロマンツェ got a sequel but also anime adaptation :eek:
maybe because i didn't play Mio route so i didnt't taste the best serving...

the point is (without any mean to offends) what make you interested in this VN actually?? whose route do you like??
the fact that ワルキューレロマンツェ got an anime adaptation must be worthy VN, but somehow i fail to see that point, or maybe i missed on something, or i dont have quite interest about jousting, well i dont know XD

talking abaout ワルキューレロマンツェ ,honestly i found that VN to be quite boring (i played celia and noel routes only).
i have a crush on celia actually, but the story of her route is too downhill, it just like POP! and they are dating .I forgot why i dropped on Noel route.

however, recently i found shocking facts, not only ワルキューレロマンツェ got a sequel but also anime adaptation :eek:

the point is (without any mean to offends) what make you interested in this VN actually?? whose route do you like??
the fact that ワルキューレロマンツェ got an anime adaptation must be worthy VN, but somehow i fail to see that point, or maybe i missed on something, or i dont have quite interest about jousting, well i dont know XD

can't enjoy the VN? that's fine! just enjoy the fapping time :XD:

I didnt want to reply, it might sound like i am bashing someone who doesnt know anything about the game, but here goes:

1. Boring or not is your own opinion. Everyone got their likes and dislikes, I cant force everyone to feel so passionate for it like i did. And generally, all the reviews I saw from JP rates Celia and Noel routes the best in game, although I feel Mio was the cutest among the 4.

2. Yes, it will be animated.

3. I am a fan of Ricotta since they released Princess Lover. I waited nearly 3 years of delaying for this to finally appear. The theme is unique, I dont remember anything I have watched/played involves jousting. I like Komori Kei-sensei's art and character designs, and the backgrounds and settings in the game are probably the best I seen that year. I like all the routes except Lisa, Mio's pretty much standard moe-ge route, while Celia and Noel had a more solid background.

4. In the end, it's up to you again. I have many guys telling me in the face they wont play or dont like the game, but that doesnt diminish my love for it. I cant explain the attraction, cause its spontaneous, I love it for it is without any reasons.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; :D

...I think I'll join in for a bit...

I've been playing VNs for a long while, but only recently had I settled down and started to actually read them.

On the fap-side, I think that static CGs are great in portability...which is one reason why I pursue VNs. I keep a stock of them handy in my PSP for travels...and if using the computer is not convenient. That, or static CGs are just more than enough for me, who knows...

VNs Story-wise, I don't really care - If I am interested in a girl, I just want to know more about her...which is probably why I can keep them slice of life high school settings story coming...I'd say that high school is the best hunting ground. I don't really need a strong story to keep things going, i.e. just in it for the girls...or I can crack jokes from most situations, that I'm not so sure.

I pick VNs based on whatever catch my eye, and then pursue that particular maker's projects. I started to be able to predict things that come up occasionally (more importantly, predicting when H-scene will occur) after reading quite a bit, but I can't seem to get bored of those cliched things...

And to join in on Walroma, I happen to like Lisa the best - I just see a part of myself in her...which is what I felt after I have a better grasp at Japanese and stopped skimming, not to mention that she's the smallest out of the four. Expecting even more in Walmore...and I don't think there will be just three...but I do have to get around to [re]do Mio and Celia's path, eventually.

Eroge Lovers and Gods alike, I invite you to my eroge news in the Eroge Section. Please join the fun with me, and share your opinion with the others.

Commented on a couple...
Wanna post more about the games and other upcoming ones, but not really in the mood for now...
NEED LIFE ADVICE!

NEED LIFE ADVICE!

wants an advice? get a real job! no matter if you're still at school... it'll help you to see lifes better!
after that? enjoy your own life! you only live once! make sure you don't waste it on thinking too much :XD:

can't wait till weekend, i wan't my tsujidou come quick!!!

wants an advice? get a real job! no matter if you're still at school... it'll help you to see lifes better!
Yeah, you got a cute wife too, your life is happy and fulfilled.

I'm still FA

/me goes back and cry in his corner

Last edited:
after that? enjoy your own life! you only live once! make sure you don't waste it on thinking too much :XD:

can't wait till weekend, i wan't my tsujidou come quick!!!

I am not in the position to hold a job yet, until Sept 2014 when my enlistment service term is over...
Never pays to be me.

Hope your game comes early too. I really need to get a new comp to play the vns.... Its been almost a year since my last one... T____T

Looking for a dating sim like visual novel.

Requirments;
Language; English
I prefer their be alot of activies, like in some you can see "Fight" orrrr "Talk to ____"
I really don't care if their is loli or not, i personally Love loli. but dun care.
I suppose an RPG element can be involved aswell.

Has been a while since I last visited here. It was a surprise to see that Checkmate began to start Eroge news corner here.

installed ブリュパン... tried it... now i got the feeling to uninstall this! the game can't be full screened without strecthing the resolution, bleh! 3:4 nowadays...

Now playing the latest Hooksoft game...chengxiang? Oh, it's Prime Minister, wait, it's PriministAr. Enjoyable thus far...and I really adore that one bonus scene...

...and I never full screen VNs (or even actual games of the sort). I use the remaining portion of the screen for one other game...or for the ease of checking forums. Besides, it makes concealment that much easier.

so they finally decided the name to be sengoku koihime, heh? last time i check they still had (temporary) for the title!

Yes they decided the title and i guess they already finished the game since they are saying that game will be out in winter,but i still feel uneasy about all ages thing.im not against all ages games or its not that i play visual novels just for ero,but thinking shin koihime & tenka gomen without h-scenes makes them pretty empty.i mean because they have too many heroines (in this new game they have 42 heroine) there isnt too many cg per heroine, most of them was like 2 cg + h scene cgs.now without h-scenes i guess at least half of those heroines wont have any scene & ichaicha.i wonder why did they decide to make this all ages, i was pretty happy with their older games..

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; Your avatar looks familiar... Like someone over twitter...

New baseson game? New addition to never ending backlog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707
Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢