Visual Novel Cafe

well... if you jump on without playing the previous game, you'll miss half the fun and don't really know what was really going on!

I'm done with Ritsuko's and Chiho's route in Princess Evangile. Like I said before these two heroines were the only reason I decided to read this eroge but, I may read the remaining routes for Rise and Ayaka someday in the near future.

Since I just read two routes I can't give a complete impression of the game but, from what I played Princess Evangile is just above average overall (7.5/10). Plot is generic and is not really interesting but, that's to be expected since this game is all about the characters and is there where the game shines.

Not only the heroines but also the side characters are all likable. During the common route they all get a chance for character development which is one of the parts I enjoyed the most. Interaction between the characters results in many funny situations. I found myself enjoying these more than the plot itself, always looking forward to the next development in the character relationships. These interactions not disappearing after the common route was also another part I liked about this game.

My favorite heroines is Ritsuko and out of the two routes I played her is my favorite.

My greatest complain about the game is the drama which is exaggerated and plain annoying. Thankfully these dramatic moments don't drag too much.

Princess Evangile may not be the best game out there but, it's still really entertaining and enjoyable if you don't mind the generic plot and drama. If you are looking for a chara-ge with comedy and romance this one has lots of it. There also a fandisc coming out this year with routes for the side-characters. Looking forward to Ruriko's route!

These interactions not disappearing after the common route
this this! is why I dislike a lot of chara-ges. I'll probably pass since I'm not a fan of moonstone. I'm sadly still working on my backlog, and with exams coming up, feb/march releases will most likely go to backlog as well...

Know where I can find a english patched version or Little Busters and Shuffle!?????

yeah.... didn't took many time actually... though i didn't manage to get 100% of the map, and only 93% of event Bunny Black 2

as for Majikoi S, i finished it in no time... not much of an extra scenario... in fact i was kinda dissapointed with it

wind a breath of heart , hmmm ohh that one already cleared and its have a bit confusing parts on secret route *the last girl that appear sometimes , well good song for VN :thumbup:

well... megumi hasegawa sang the song... she's got a lovely voice...

i played this when i still in college... 10 years ago

few days ago, i see nobukazu sakai animated scene, and remembered again of this game

stopped playing eroges for now. Get addicted to Minecraft.....damn. I tried to play both of them at the same time but I started to see the heroines in 8bits so I should stop a bit. I'll wait for Yuzusoft next title better.

wahahahah! he's falling to the minecraft pit hole! hard to recover i bet! :XD:

Minecraft is a Ruin... when you start playing it you get more and more into it until.... well I survived and escaped from it... It was because of the help of VNs (In special re-release of Tiny Dungeon B&W and Majikoi S) and because the minecraft give me an error every time I try to play, so I can evade the temptation XD

How many times have you guys saw or read the grooowwwlll sound in manga, anime VN, LN (or whatever) ? and how many times has hapened to you? enough to be heard by other people.....that is my state right now....I scaped from the pithole mostly because I don't even knew what month this was, or day or night. Damn that is a hell of addiction. Better to recover by bit watching some anime-releases and then continue to the VNs.
Marihuana you say? pff, try Minecraft.

Marihuana you say? pff, try Minecraft.
a superb comment :dthumbup:

i myself was able to pullout from the minecraft when my computer broke down... now i returned to eroge!

currently rehearsing for Grisaia no Meikyu by playing Kajitsu again :evillaugh:

a superb comment :dthumbup:

i myself was able to pullout from the minecraft when my computer broke down... now i returned to eroge!

currently rehearsing for Grisaia no Meikyu by playing Kajitsu again :evillaugh:

Jeje, it was on the spur of the moment.
Whoa, I guess comparing it to WoW would be the best choice. Good thing I never (nor have any intent) play it.
And that was precisely the same I was supposed to do this week along with Maijikoi S.
Well first to know what happened this week while I was out....good thing it started on thursday. Hikikomori 3-days in a row.

Real life has finally set me free and now I'm wondering which eroge I should play next... By the way, the next eroge I play will be the 100th I complete.

I'm torn between Gaku-Ou and Corona. Happy go Luck School Life or Epic Battle Filled School Life?
What you guys think?

Hy7Zz.jpg

What the fuck.... Hint: It's not Kazuki.

I also would select Gaku-ou, since i played and finished corona and got angry at myself for letting me play it to the end... That's how much I don't like Corona XD

But well since I'm now centered in playing (Or should I say re-playing?) Tiny Dungeon ~Black & White~ The game's bben pretty good, and I'm still seeing what did they add in the re-release, but i haven't seen anything new... letting aside the wide-screen and improve in sound and things like that (forgot to count them)

Ah~~~... I want my TD 2 re-release right... and i'm still playing the first one XD

Corona is not good? But I kinda remember it was the most anticipated for that month...it was that bad? I have it there but I haven't finished the first part so I haven't installed it.
By the way Tromend, do you think is better to play Tiny Dungeon (the three parts) now or should I wait to the last part? I'm kinda with option 2 since I got not enough space to the three games but I don't know when the four will be released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?