unownHGSS' Render Gallery

8 new renders added.
Sorry for the lack of updates! Kinda busy with work =/

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ;

True enough, but I (maybe uno) just felt like rendering it even though there are renders out there already =w=

nyemm...still find it hard for me to render characters with long hair>.<...

Nice thread and initiative ! I looked trough almost all I think, and was surprised to found a certian someone missing...unfortunately I don't know her name...but I know we have both seen her, and she happens to be the same one adorning your birthday thread :)

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; I do render all the images myself. I just felt like rendering some. There could already be rendered ones but I wouldn't know. I the pick images from Zerochan/Konachan/Gelbooru.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; Hmm..I don't know her name either. All I know the artist is Taka Tony :3

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; Hmm..I don't know her name either. All I know the artist is Taka Tony :3

....Heard that name before. Indeed, he def knows what he's doing, and its high class. And a different league. What else can I say......since you mentioned it, I did just a quick search, and all I could do is look stupid for 5 minutes and finally say..."Now thats killer right there!!!!!" Plus a lot of other explaining to myself in thin air and some barely avoided profanity. Now thats art.

/////

Accusations ? Someone broke the not rendered law :redface:

Last edited:
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; Yea T@'s artwork is amazing. Such cute designs and wonderful body proportions.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ;

Yes, first thing that comes to mind is smooth Very, how should I put it, colors, design, everything, down to earth, realistic in a way, neutral color palette if I'm not mistaken. Like silk and Satin. And the light...uh In a word game, Air, Light, Satin, and Silk and Smooth comes to mind. Like Milk & Honey.
The Blue sky looks bluer, and the Air smells Fresher and everything feels light around you.

I should perhaps show you and example of that....tomorrow, I'm late for my appointment with bed.

And without a doubt so much more, unfortunately, that about the best of my ability to express myself, or perhaps even understand it intellectually.

Last edited:
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; That's why T2 is one of my favorite artists ^^

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; That's why T2 is one of my favorite artists ^^

(what one earth happened to my post, was all doubled at places and needed some editing)
No doubt, so T2 is a nick for him, why 2, just like saying TT ?

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;
I know, I notice doubles of pieces of text xD

uhm..well..he has a couple of nicknames: Taka Tony, TT, T2.
I prefer just T2 :3

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; Aih XD Maybe Taco Tony is too much mexican and italian crossed together, and too reminiscent of taco food stuff anyway !

Hmm imagination goes wild now....Taco and girls eh :gotidea:

It is reasonable to assume in this case that only genki can understand his own twisted mind :P

11 New renders added!
Sorry for the lack of updates..busy times =/

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ;

(Said this before, but if someone wants to add their renders, let me know! ^^)

2ik5xf5.png
14ctjyf.png
30j4dn5.png
Carnelina-sensei kara ga tsukuttamono wa itsumo saikou darou...!!! Arigatou Unown-kun...:XD:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
O-shirase: Ano ko wa Ootori Naru de wa nai, shikasi Hadena Kobato-chan da yo...:goodtea:~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is dead, please repair it
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice