The Versus Thread

O_O

i really should finish fate/stay night

seen only the first episode XD

Last edited:
First: I already said that Saber wins (1. post, maybe I should mention instead that if there is a chance is very low when Mary can win )
and second I only written weaknesses because you said "Saber will win no matter what" and it seemed to me that she doesn't have any weaknesses which could be true for this case but no overall.

First: I already said that Saber wins (1. post, maybe I should mention instead that if there is a chance is very low when Mary can win )
and second I only written weaknesses because you said "Saber will win no matter what" and it seemed to me that she doesn't have any weaknesses which could be true for this case but no overall.

If we're on the post referring to the two characters battling each other, I would assume that we're not taking another character into account, so my statement remain correct, that's also the reason why I quoted you. And its true Seiba have little to no weakness due to Avalon, but you might not notice that she never really have procession of Avalon throughout Fate/Zero or until the very end of Fate/Stay Night, hence why she is significantly weaken, and the series will be boring if Seiba just dominate everyone with infinite sustain so that's probably the reason why they have to tune her down due to them making Avalon that powerful.

is Mary Stuart, the same name as the Bloody Mary of the Tudor family. (She is named after her)

This is me clear, because history for me the beloved lesson was in the Highschool time, and not just with the Japanese-history familiar am...:goodtea:~>

Well Mary Stuard doesn't exist so you wouldn't mistake it for somebody else

Hey, [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];! I need your opinion also, okay? Is then the winner already not decided? Because how I see, is Saber the winner...:goodtea:~>

yeah its fine, just keep the contest moving

keep re-mentioning people each time you make a new round :)
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

yeah its fine, just keep the contest moving

keep re-mentioning people each time you make a new round :)

To first: Hello and g'afternoon on your side, SB^^!

Secondly: If I mentioning, then means also, that I a new battle collect have, where then the people mention?:goodtea:~>

Third: It seems so, that I it make...

203347.jpg
Yatogami Tohka ("Princess") vs. Neptune ("Purple Heart")
206111.jpg

Tohka:

She is a spirit, what in beginning still the humans avoid has; because of the hunting actions from the ASTs - until she with Shidou met is...

She can the chance have against Neptune to win, because of her big destructive power, and because of her giant sword called Sandalphon...

Neptune:

She is a goddess, what about the land Planeptune reigns. She has a specially attitude: If she in her normal human form is (Neptune), then is she very careless, airheaded, lazy and ignorant - But if she to her goddess form (Purple Heart) turns, then has protective, seriously and smart attitude...

Well, in Neptune/Purple Heart hangs the battle between she and Tohka on the amount of her Shares: Because if she a low amount Shear has, then is the battle already decided, but if she luck has, then can against Tohka win. - But how already mentioned; it hangs on the amount of her Shear energy...

Summarized:

Well, if you the facts about the both rivals read could, the possibility who from the both win can is obviously: I'd say that Tohka the battle win. - Because in the case of Neptune the power from her Share hangs, and that at Tohka such handicaps not known is.

Well, I'm now interesed from you, who this battle win can, okay?:goodtea:~> [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=77540]anayomex[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];

Last edited:
yeah whenever you start a new battle just mention people XD

it will get them to come into this thread.

also good afternoon to you shi XD

yeah whenever you start a new battle just mention people XD

also good afternoon to you shi XD

Is okay then... But at me is now deep evening.

And I did the post edited, look it....:goodtea:~>

Hah! Now this pairing I know and love.

Honestly, I'd say Tohka would win! So far I've only watched both anime adaptations and haven't read the Light Novels or played the Games, but Tohka's powers are more impressive.
And if Neptune were to do something to Shidou then she'd be dead :P

Like nanashi said Neptune's powers are dependent on Share Energy and as we all know Planeptune isn't known for it's high amounts of Share Energy xD
I know Purple Heart has armour upgrades and whatnot in the PS games but her attacks still don't seem that powerful and I'm pretty sure Tohka can still win the battle with her ginormous sword.

Well isn't this fun, but only if you can recognise the characters!

I watched both animes, the specially Hyperdimension Neptunia which I really liked it, is on my top list. Beside that Neptune/Purple Heart is also my top character.

Let see about personalities:

Neptune
  • is a happy, excitable girl, have ditzy personality (causes her to be very careless at time)
  • makes friends rather easily due to her friendly nature, people admire her optimistic outlook and confidence
  • never gives up or backs down when the going gets tough and she makes sure to see her objective through to the very end

She can transform into Purple Heart who
  • is a serious and mature person.
  • is calm and rarely changes facial expression
  • is a very observant and intelligent female, thinking in a rational matter most of the time
  • is the complete opposite of her human form in many aspects but her strong sense of justice and confidence remains unchanged
  • is a bit arrogant but having a strong confidence in her abilities

Tohka
  • all is new to her including her emotions
  • has a very child-like personality that can make her seem naïve, emotional, energetic, and sometimes gullible due to the fact that she has not been on Earth that long to interact with other people
  • can also transforms to her other form (her true form in the bordering dimension where she came from)

In short Purple Heart uses (Broadswords, Katanas - Samurai Sword) and Tohka uses (physical attacks with “mana” encasement on her sword and body, or a high energy attack (like a laser beam) combined with her sword)
Both of them also have some kind of support Purple Heart - shares energy and Tohka - throne itself which can unlock the final form of her weapon

Conclusion: Purple Heart will Win, because I would root for her and if she has enough shares energy she can sets her mind to it and wins.
End of story

Rooting for Neptune

Last edited:
Let's see...

Planeptune
*Spacequake warning*
*Center at the basilicom*
*PH/Neptune still there*
*KABLAM*
*PH/Neptune gone*

Yeah...
I mean she can wreak havoc quite well

Don't know
Following your previous post which seems to imply that you want a PS3 due to the costumes of the charas in neptunia, I posted that
Basically means you'll pretty much waste your money if you want to buy a PS3 ONLY, because of the costumes, so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷