DAMMIT I got the two confused :sowwy:

I shall sulk in a corner now, kindly excuse me :foreveralone:

no just keeping with three currently

might read more once these are done.

don't want add to many of them.

no just keeping with three currently

might read more once these are done.

don't want add to many of them.

Oh so... (Just out of pure interest, okay? - Currently which 3 LNs are they?):goodtea:~>

DXD,SAO,Madan no ou Vanadis

i was thinking of reading IS too but i stopped after volume 1 XD

got too lazy.

There are just too many LNs I'd like to pick up and just too little time for me to read them... :sigh:

yeah I am not expecting it til 2015 at the earliest <_<

Well, actually if I me so right remember can; I did in a summarized trailer (where the winter animes shown was) seen, what they say that maybe in Spring-2014 it aired will. - But there was no fix date given...>_>

Apparently the anime adaptation has already been confirmed right? It's just a matter of time...
And seeing as how Mahou Sensou is coming out next year I'm guessing it's going to be one season for each of these five series

Apparently the anime adaptation has already been confirmed right? It's just a matter of time...
And seeing as how Mahou Sensou is coming out next year I'm guessing it's going to be one season for each of these five series

Well, I know they already... - Especially Mahou Sensou: The have I already than chart in my thread on the Anime-section posted...:goodtea:~>

Well, you should the positive ratings at Saeko and at the other girl evaluate, then know you it, SB...:goodtea:~>

Yeah, it seems so... But I'll my vote for Saeko-chan give, if this no problem makes...:goodtea:~>

Saeko won that round

but honda is tied.
this round needs to decide on the winner

who's posting the next set of character?

but honda is tied.
this round needs to decide on the winner

who's posting the next set of character?

What's if you a random person mention would?

...And I think sure 10001000000000​%, that Futayo-chan has won^^.

Well, I take then again the role of character-collector...

178377.jpg
[hl-darkblue]Mary Stuard vs. Saber ("King of kinghts")[/hl-darkblue]
139159.jpg

I know all both very good, where I then a long explanatation not to make have... My vote goes then to Ma... Saber...:goodtea:~>
[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];

Hmm let make comparison then:

Mary "Kizuari, Double-Blooded Mary" Stuart
Height: 169 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Sizes: 120-59-93
Species: Human

Descendant of both royal dynasties of Great Britain kings, she failed the acceptations weighed on her and now hides her real identity, pretending to be a man.

175647.jpg

Saber (Fate/stay night)

Height: 154 cm
Weight: 42 kg
Sizes: B73/W53/H76
Species: Human, Female
Dislikes: Badly structured meals, dressing up too much
Talents: Gymnastic exercise, secretly good in all kinds of gambling

Well obviously Saber wins on fair fight however if Mary try to play some tricks like poisoning food, making surprise attack then she wins.
I'll also say that Saber wins.

poisoning food, making surprise attack then she wins

Saber will win no matter what, due to the fact the Avalon protects her from all realms of magic, poison...etc basically she cannot die as long as Avalon remain activated. Meari (as far as I'm concern with the information disclosed) have nothing to counter that, so easy call this one I say.

You also forgot that Meari is actually a decedent of the fairies (dryad I think), not pure human.

P.S. However if you're comparing bust size and sexiness then Seiba will most likely lose (not so sure about sexiness because to me Seiba is very sexy, but bust size Seiba will definitely lose XD)

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] is Mary Stuart, the same name as the Bloody Mary of the Tudor family. (She is named after her)

comparing bust size and sexiness then Seiba will most likely lose....

I know that but i didn't want to mention it because is not the purpose here for comparing sexiness however I still added it because somebody mention on some pages back that Bigger bust size doesn't always wins.

Saber will win no matter what, due to the fact the Avalon protects her ....

Saber Weaknesses (Even if she using Avalon )

Saber fights with a strict code of honor and chivalry that makes her incapable of using underhanded tactics.
Saber's godly instincts can be fooled by methods and attacks she never experienced before. (Although she's a quick learner and could easily adapt to the said fighting style for the next encounter.)
Being Western in origin Saber has little experience against oriental fighting styles and exotic martial arts.
Since her battle armor is made of prana it's weak against attacks that disrupt magic (like Diarmuid's Gae Dearg).
Since she's the descendant of Dragons, Saber is supposedly weak against attacks and Noble Phantasms with "Dragonslayer" attribute.
"Excaliblast" needs a brief set-up time to be charged with magical energy thus it cannot be used in close combat.
Needs an existing contract with a mortal to survive. Otherwise she can only remain in the physical world for 2 hours before vanishing.

Oh you want to take everything into account including Saber not being able to survive without a Master? Hm...

Since her battle armor is made of prana it's weak against attacks that disrupt magic (like Diarmuid's Gae Dearg). <--- that battle took place without Seiba activating her Avalon...
Saber fights with a strict code of honor and chivalry that makes her incapable of using underhanded tactics. <--- that doesn't mean you can defeat her...
Being Western in origin Saber has little experience against oriental fighting styles and exotic martial arts. <--- Lol, you must have not watched Fate/Stay Night when she battle against Kojirō Sasaki.
Since she's the descendant of Dragons, Saber is supposedly weak against attacks and Noble Phantasms with "Dragonslayer" attribute. <--- Very true, but with Avalon activated, no such problem persist, also Meari is not that of a Dragon descent.

Now on to Meari, she also fight very nobly much like Seiba and don't resort in using dirty tactics (as far as I know from the anime). Her Excalibur Collbrande can only be used once before needing to recharge again. Compared to Seiba Meari will not have as much battle experience. She have no other special ability that grant her exceptional protection like Seiba's Avalon.

So to conclude, with the assumption that they both battle without restriction (mana charging/master restriction etc), Seiba have a much stronger set than Meari which means I don't see how Seiba can lose in this match up. Plus your Eastern/Oriental argument is rather pointless when Meari fight in a western style much like Seiba. And with Avalon's infinite sustain and Meari doesn't have any skill that neutralise this, it is close to impossible for Meari to win in any way due to Seiba's infinite sustain and recovery rate.

Don't get me wrong I love both Meari and Seiba, they're both top of the list on my favorite character of all time, but if you want to put them into a fight against each other, in my opinion Meari never stood a chance in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03