Although I had never seen this work in other media and original,
I think graphics, Asuna is especially cute.

[MENTION=32510]kindkid[/MENTION] it's a doujin probably

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]: the page I posted were from official manga

As I predicted, duel, kuradeel, then it ends with the proposal in the room

yeah they're official, but there are 3 SAO manga... it's confusing me..

This anime is getting better and better..
It's really hard to wait a week for a new episode >_>;

imho, the best anime this season (along with Kokoro Connect)

I really am starting to like this anime even more....I really can't wait till next weeks episode.....

ALL. MY. HNNNNGH.

Q;w ;Q YUI~~~

Last edited:
A new season "Fairy Dance" would come in Autumn-Winter, and it is only disclosed information about theme songs as follows.

Aoi Eir
New Single [INNOCENCE] 2012/11/21 RELEASE (CD+DVD) / SECL-1214-5 / ¥1,500
TV Anime [Sword Art Online] Fairy Dance Opening thema
http://www.aoieir.com/special/innocence_release/

Haruna Luna
New Single [Overfly] 2012/11/28 RELEASE (CD+DVD) / SECL-1223-24 / ¥1,500
TV Anime [Sword Art Online] Fairy Dance Ending thema
http://www.harunaluna.jp/

Reactions: Ystelle
every episode of this anime always make me moved, this is a good anime
can't wait for next episode:rolleyes:

A new season "Fairy Dance" would come in Autumn-Winter, and it is only disclosed information about theme songs as follows.

Aoi Eir
New Single [INNOCENCE] 2012/11/21 RELEASE (CD+DVD) / SECL-1214-5 / ¥1,500
TV Anime [Sword Art Online] Fairy Dance Opening thema
http://www.aoieir.com/special/innocence_release/

Haruna Luna
New Single [Overfly] 2012/11/28 RELEASE (CD+DVD) / SECL-1223-24 / ¥1,500
TV Anime [Sword Art Online] Fairy Dance Ending thema
http://www.harunaluna.jp/

Well, I believe some source said that it'll be 24 episode season, and considering the current pace..
Ep 14 will DEFINITELY see to the end of SAO arc.
Whether it'll show that Asuna didn't return yet, or will it end at just Kirito waking up in hospital is up to them.
Considering the time though, it'll probably be just Kirito waking up.

And then Ep 15, the start of Fairy Dance, will probably cover Suguha's point of view and end with either Kirito entering ALO or at least see picture of "someone who look like Asuna" from Agil.

I hope they actually extend it to cover both Gun Gale Online and Mother's Rosario too...
Although I get a feeling that Mother's Rosario will be better off as a 2 hour movie, because they ending is just too tear jerking to be delayed over a month imo.

.- . it's been like a week, so I hope this doesn't count as me double posting...

Ep 14 ends with Kirito 'walk into the light' to go find Asuna.

Episode 15 seem like it'll cover ch 1 of Fairy Dance (I get a feeling they might skip the prologue to save the reveal for later, since Suguha never mention out loud that she know they're cousin, it'll be easy to avoid in the anime too, they just need to not go to her point of view/thought), might end with a bit into ch 2, to have him drop into Lyfa first before they cut to credit.

Though I don't know if they'll end with ch 8 or 9.
Ch 8 would be best for Kirito/Asuna story, with that real world reunion as well as the shadow of their SAO self walking away.

However, if they decide to build Suguha/Lyfa's character (which they most likely will, to be consistent with the novel...unless they somehow plan to go through Fairy Dance at 5 episodes speed and another 5 for GGO) then we'll probably get to see THE Fairy Dance moment of her and Kirito that come in ch 9 (and frankly, given the arc's title, it'd be rather disappointing to NOT see that)

the light novel is so detailed >_> love the story.
Have you read 16.5 =w= 18+ stuff haha

hmm.. yeah, the LN is interesting... also the chapter 16.5

Im working on my Kirito Cosplay actually >_> i have the Black Boots, Jacket, gloves. I just need the sword that im making xD
470938_4656086681003_932740700_o.jpg

Thank you. But it's not even close to done yet. i wish i had power tools to use but im doing it all by hand with xcto knifes and hobby knifes xD

Once all the detail is done. (add paper clay to places i mess up) im going to Prime it up and Yes, use airbrush. My first though was to paint the whole outline of the sword with Metallic Silver then cover it with tape and paint it all black. But then what if the tape takes off the paint? D: i'll find out soon enough. Final stages of course Finishers, Make it Glossy i suppose =w=.

And the Sheath will be easy. Im gonna layer it Black Felt inside to protect the paint job.

hmmm... the elucidator is silver on the sides? in anime is white.. I like white better, anyway goodluck at painting!
and is the sword heavy? it's from plywood right?

This week eps. seem really rush... The scene was a little disappointed for me...

Yes.... Can't wait for next week..... Beginning of an new arc..... Took forever.....

sword-art-online-14-058.jpg

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] Get here.... Next week is gonna be awesome....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12