hmmm... the elucidator is silver on the sides? in anime is white.. I like white better, anyway goodluck at painting!
and is the sword heavy? it's from plywood right?
from Balsa. Very very Light.
Umm im deciding white or silver. Silver because that's usually the color of metal. I feel like it would look too much like a toy.

Thanks [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]
Here's a picture in progress again if you're interested lol
620752_4698065690452_2098935_o.jpg

576310_4698065330443_1672007337_n.jpg

Q'w 'Q EP 15!!!
-That Sugu moment of tsundere
-Kirito's habit of sheathing his sword on the back
-That 'it's bigger than you'd realize' breast of Suguha (they really try to make it look flat from upfront view, and totally goes with the curve on the side view)
NOT funny: Sugou... .- . Especially that lip licking...that's probably the creepiest smile I've ever seen in all anime so far.
Heck, usually insane characters have a certain charm in their insane smile that make you truly think "yup, he's evil/insane" but this guy just make me think "kill it, kill it with whatever is the most painful way possible"
Bah, I thought some characters in Code GEASS was unlikeable but this guy really take it to a new level. My applause to you A-1 Pictures, you've made a guy that should be hate truly hate-worthy.

I wonder if EP 16 will have this: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=File:Sword_Art_Online_Vol_03_-_006.jpg
Also, can't wait for this to happen: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=File:Sword_Art_Online_Vol_03_-_301.jpg (will be around ep 20?)
p.s. didn't know SAO's musics (probably refer to the background music, like when Asuna was telling Nishida how she came to enjoy her time with Kirito in SAO, which seriously made me teary eyed) are by Yuki Kajiura '. '

Last edited:
Kinda pissed with that spectacles guy wished that kirito/kazuto punched him
onion_gifs_emoticons-23.gif
Really interesting episode can't wait for Kirito to take actions to save Asuna

Kinda pissed with that spectacles guy wished that kirito/kazuto punched him
onion_gifs_emoticons-23.gif
Really interesting episode can't wait for Kirito to take actions to save Asuna

If it'll make you feel better...
Kirito never quite punch him but...
-Inside ALO (where he's heading next), Kirito used Heathcliff's account ID (given to him by a 'ghost' of Kayaba) to login, disable Sugou's GM status, and turn the pain resistance factor to 0 (i.e. you feel full pain) and slice him up, real good.
-On his way to go see Asuna after the battle's over, Sugou attacked Kirito with knife (in real world, where Kirito is still in recuperation period after SAO), but in the end Kirito manage to land a good blow and knock him out.

But then again, before that happened:
-The bastard locked Asuna and 300 other people inside ALO, Asuna so he could marry her while she's still in coma and the other 300 so he could do brainwashing experiment.
-He harassed Asuna, a lot. Which escalated a quite a few level during the last encounter before Kayaba's ghost interfere.
-ALO had the premise of each of the 9 race in a sort of competition to clear the World Tree's challenge and allowing all characters of that race to get unlimited flight time. It's all a lie. The dungeon is made with impossible setup (the spawn rate of the guardians get ridiculous if you get closer to the goal, and the door itself can't be opened unless you're a GM) so he lied to all the players playing the game.
(Eventually the unlimited flight is given to all characters in the aftermath of the incident, which I believe will get covered as the last episode, and Asuna's return to the real world/reunion with Kirito as penultimate episode instead)
(That unlimited flight is a major part to the arc's title "Fairy Dance")

Well the sword look nice.... I can't wait for him to finish it..... Want to see how the final product will look like....

so... i think that the healthcliff fight needed more time..., the anime is kinda fast... but its great anyway

i just finished Mothers Rosario and the 8th volume seemed kinda boring (more past stuff...) is it really needed? can i just go for the 9th or is there important stuff for the plot in the 8th?
BTW theres a lot of animes about MMORPG recently does someone know how popular SAO is in japan?

hmm it's indeed fast, maybe because there still an arc more...

so... i think that the healthcliff fight needed more time..., the anime is kinda fast... but its great anyway

i just finished Mothers Rosario and the 8th volume seemed kinda boring (more past stuff...) is it really needed? can i just go for the 9th or is there important stuff for the plot in the 8th?
BTW theres a lot of animes about MMORPG recently does someone know how popular SAO is in japan?

That Heathcliff fight really went down quickly in the novel too

By the look of it, they seem to be trying to do one episode per chapter of Fairy Dance this time. Sadly even though the fight against Eugene will be quite a spectable, it'll also finish quickly just like Gleameye and Heathcliff .- .

As for vol 8, my question is this: Are you a fan of Shino? If yes, read Caliber. The other 2 stories aren't that important (Murder in area got covered in anime, First Day is just a story of one bastard Kirito ran into early on who died in that chapter so it's negligible)
Even if you don't read Caliber you still don't miss out on anything, that event get a minor reference in V9, but it's also explained right then why she referred to it.

I still think they might make Mother's Rosario into a 2 hour movie instead of an anime arc .- .

AND EP 16 is out.

It's not quite like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdrxO8Knx7A but I'll take that bakabakabaka moment.

YUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

PIXIE YUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

And Kirito kicking ass with his 2 years of SAO stat.

Looks like next episode will focus more on Asuna side of thing, I still hope it'll at least get past the Kirito transformation fight and Asuna escaping

OMG, and here I though no other caracter can be cute as Yui, and it was PIXIE YUI that dethrone Yui... and it's the same character!!! In other news: Leefa is too damn cute!

mothers rosario is kinda a land mine, if it isnt done right it will pass the feeling that the author was using a serious disease to gain money with his story... in the novel u get the feeling that it isn't like that but... well i kinda have mixed feelings about mothers rosario animated...
the anime is great but it just cant make me feel all i feel reading the novel (probably because in the novel we have detailed description of feeling situation and reasons...)

-Wall, meet face, face, meet-oh too late. (Kirito's 'crash into something' count +1)
-For some reason, Recon's face make me want to punch it...not with hatred like Sugou's though...more like...just cuz...
-There's that face that make me want to punch it with pure hatred...
-They setup the reason for why Asuna will use the mirror without having to explain it Q' 'Q gj

Looks like ep 18 will cover at most until the next Salamander fight (where Kirito transform) and Asuna notice or use the mirror to read the unlocking sequence...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.