Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, due because of the work lately, I couldn't really with GIMP play, where then my skills are a bit dusted. But I do hope that I'm able it to "update" soon.

Hi [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];, would you please after me post? Because I'd wanna an double post avoid, thanks.

yeah what i can do that my friend :)

yeah what i can do that my friend :)

Thanks buddy^_^!

Well, I did 3 versions made, the BG and the other (except of course the renders and title) elements I've been done at another project, where then I could it recycle.

The Kuraki-twin-siblings

SOTM51.1.0.ver_zpsvgmzsyca.png

The goddess Kagami Tsukimi...

SOTM51.2.0.ver_zpsoirgjjxd.png

And the hybrid baby, Himejima Akeno...

SOTM51.3.0.ver_zpsqpqh2dfv.png

I'll me tomorrow decide which of them will be my entry...

Thanks buddy^_^!

Well, I did 3 versions made, the BG and the other (except of course the renders and title) elements I've been done at another project, where then I could it recycle.

The Kuraki-twin-siblings

SOTM51.1.0.ver_zpsvgmzsyca.png

The goddess Kagami Tsukimi...

SOTM51.2.0.ver_zpsoirgjjxd.png

And the hybrid baby, Himejima Akeno...

SOTM51.3.0.ver_zpsqpqh2dfv.png

I'll me tomorrow decide which of them will be my entry...

i like better v1 and v3 :) I feel that those 2 merge better than v2

i like better v1 and v3 :) I feel that those 2 merge better than v2

Well, the 1st ver. wasn't merged by two renders, the siblings was from begin together on the original pic/image...

For this SOTM-event (and probably even at the upcoming SOTM-events) I didn't have much time for rendering, where then I did a BG and some renders from a earlier projects used...

Well, the 1st ver. wasn't merged by two renders, the siblings was from begin together on the original pic/image...

For this SOTM-event (and probably even at the upcoming SOTM-events) I didn't have much time for rendering, where then I did a BG and some renders from a earlier projects used...

there is no rule that it says that you need to make the render your self so don't worry :)

there is no rule that it says that you need to make the render your self so don't worry :)

Well, I did these renderes once myself rendered, but okay...

Anyway, I do hope that I get rid at the decision, which will be tomorrow...

i am glad that you had some time free and decide to join us.

Well, this is what I could do for now... But dunno, if I'll in the upcoming SOTM-events (especially in summer) join, because I'll be then much more busy than now..

Well, this is what I could do for now... But dunno, if I'll in the upcoming SOTM-events (especially in summer) join, because I'll be then much more busy than now..

I know you will have your work in real life.

Well i only join this sotm for two reason 21th is my son's bday and i made that special theme and the second is because i had free time cause of the Easter and i have free time i finished renders i tried out new styles and new effects and that's it.

I don't believe i will have free time to participate at the next sotm or other sotms...

I know you will have your work in real life.

Well i only join this sotm for two reason 21th is my son's bday and i made that special theme and the second is because i had free time cause of the Easter and i have free time i finished renders i tried out new styles and new effects and that's it.

I don't believe i will have free time to participate at the next sotm or other sotms...

Yeah, this is true...

And it's nice that you luckily these two once had^_^

Thanks :goodtea: For some reason this one is the best i made from what i have in this forum

Well i am watching those that i think have potential and that can grew with even better results.

heh. Well, i try to make something good and i wanted to make this as my '' job '' in real life but is hard to found somewhere we can do with designer.

heh. Well, i try to make something good and i wanted to make this as my '' job '' in real life but is hard to found somewhere we can do with designer.

If you aim to be an artist in real world i believe you should at an Artist College. There you will obtain more advanced knowledge. I Suggest you to look at this way if you can.

If you aim to be an artist in real world i believe you should at an Artist College. There you will obtain more advanced knowledge. I Suggest you to look at this way if you can.

Yeah. I know a school about that. but They say i'm not that good enough with my hand for draw manually XD

Nice pieces [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I would personally choose 1 > 2 > 3. Looking forward to your entry :)

Great entry [MENTION=86576]Shakoran[/MENTION]; nice flow!

Reactions: Touwa Erio
Nice pieces [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I would personally choose 1 > 2 > 3. Looking forward to your entry :)

To be honest, I had also a 4th version, but I did rather cancelled that, because the election had then much harder fallen out than it already was...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.