Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];-sama I am having tears seeing this entry! Lovely!

Suddenly i feel somewhat unmotivated there are already two supreme entries!
[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; will you enter?

Reactions: Konstantinos
I see Evi you have matured enough! Nice keep going!
Shishou your entry is so geeked with love!
If is' has an amazing artist style!

As for my self I will think about it if I should join or not!

Reactions: Touwa Erio
Don't sell yourself too short Evi, that's a really nice entry! As Konstatinos said, you've improved quite remarkably :)

She becoming very well! <- Thanks to someone who had tones of headache preaching her :XD:

Also i am thinking making a new tutorial for people making masks and making also and the 3D effect and later on the "Manipulation" Effect that i am learning, and as we speak i am trying to make it my self experimenting it with my older creations!

She becoming very well! <- Thanks to someone who had tones of headache preaching her :XD:

Also i am thinking making a new tutorial for people making masks and making also and the 3D effect and later on the "Manipulation" Effect that i am learning, and as we speak i am trying to make it my self experimenting it with my older creations!
Good for you—here's hoping Evi can make good use of that knowledge, or even better, pass it on to someone else later.

A tutorial on those topics sounds good! I admit that I myself am too lazy to use masks sometimes and just rely on simple layer functions instead. Thanks to that, my PSDs are often messy and inefficient, such that even a simple piece can have ten layers or more. Looking forward to it :)

Reactions: Konstantinos
Good for you—here's hoping Evi can make good use of that knowledge, or even better, pass it on to someone else later.

A tutorial on those topics sounds good! I admit that I myself am too lazy to use masks sometimes and just rely on simple layer functions instead. Thanks to that, my PSDs are often messy and inefficient, such that even a simple piece can have ten layers or more. Looking forward to it :)

10 layers are little...

You should see how many i am making and then group them saperately and make a copy to merge them and then make the 3D effect with triplecate the layers and then having change settings the blending option red/green/blue...

The manipulation effect is a bit difficult but i will learn it to do it.

10 layers are little...

You should see how many i am making and then group them saperately and make a copy to merge them and then make the 3D effect with triplecate the layers and then having change settings the blending option red/green/blue...

The manipulation effect is a bit difficult but i will learn it to do it.
I know right? Though size-wise they can still take up a decent chunk of space if many of those layers contain unedited stock resources that come in very large sizes. But eh, making signatures is often about applying as many effects as you can before your signature becomes ugly, so why not. :P

By the way, welcome abroad, [MENTION=143249]Ameris[/MENTION]; that's a very nice entry :)

I know right? Though size-wise they can still take up a decent chunk of space if many of those layers contain unedited stock resources that come in very large sizes. But eh, making signatures is often about applying as many effects as you can before your signature becomes ugly, so why not. :P

By the way, welcome abroad, [MENTION=143249]Ameris[/MENTION]; that's a very nice entry :)

I just made 3 new sets for future use i have uploaded at my thread What do you think?

Also welocme [MENTION=143249]Ameris[/MENTION];

I just made 3 new sets for future use i have uploaded at my thread What do you think?
All good stuff, though I think the cold night and otome sets (first and second post on that page) end up a little blurry. Lack of focus or depth handling perhaps? Otherwise, I like the Shiki set, as it's clear you're trying out new styles.

All good stuff, though I think the cold night and otome sets (first and second post on that page) end up a little blurry. Lack of focus or depth handling perhaps? Otherwise, I like the Shiki set, as it's clear you're trying out new styles.

yeah i know ;) I am intentionally doing the blurry and the lack of focus i am trying to mimic a favorite artists of mine that is doing the same!

Hmm... Well, I'll give a shot in this weekend (if I don't get busy)...:dead:

Edit: The entries looking very awesome, well done!

bs you are doing fine and you know it, you just need improve your self even little by little ;)

Well, due because of the work lately, I couldn't really with GIMP play, where then my skills are a bit dusted. But I do hope that I'm able it to "update" soon.

Hi [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];, would you please after me post? Because I'd wanna an double post avoid, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.