Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get my self into the creating mood... Maybe it's time to leave all to the past? And go forth? Or start from scratch?

1st: Hi Kon!

2nd: Well, you could the 3rd option choise: From scratch make, what your feeling says - let you from this guide. and you'll see what having.

Reactions: Konstantinos
I can't get my self into the creating mood... Maybe it's time to leave all to the past? And go forth? Or start from scratch?
To be fair to Konsti, I can relate. Sometimes, I just can't seem to make anything. I'd launch Photoshop, look around for pictures and other resources, then... just stare at the canvas. I don't do graphics design for a living, so I guess I just don't have the drive for it sometimes. Something like what people would call an artist's block, or a writer's block in the case of writing.

My advice: just take a look at lots of beautiful pictures. Go out and see sceneries if that's possible, or browse the net for pretty images, be they landscape photos or cute anime girls. That usually helps me to get motivated by thinking how I could use the beauty I see in an image.

To be fair to Konsti, I can relate. Sometimes, I just can't seem to make anything. I'd launch Photoshop, look around for pictures and other resources, then... just stare at the canvas. I don't do graphics design for a living, so I guess I just don't have the drive for it sometimes. Something like what people would call an artist's block, or a writer's block in the case of writing.

My advice: just take a look at lots of beautiful pictures. Go out and see sceneries if that's possible, or browse the net for pretty images, be they landscape photos or cute anime girls. That usually helps me to get motivated by thinking how I could use the beauty I see in an image.

I give a try, but honestly I am not in any mood!

Childish Konsti! Childish! If you like continue from where you left! Now those excuses to leave them behind or start anew... is BS and you know it!

Well I feel too empty and nothing is inspiering me!

hi, just wanna know where that autumn themed banner pic came from

SOTM%2051%20Banner.png

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
hi, just wanna know where that autumn themed banner pic came from

SOTM%2051%20Banner.png

it's combined with 3-4 images all together the girl is a stand alone charterer and the background was mixed from parts from another background that i took apart from a Touhou Wallpaper and then i blend them together. It's not an already made wallpaper.

This is the girl alone without been rendered (remove the white background area)

Stand%20Alone%20Girl%20-%20Autom%20Theme.jpg

Last edited:
The poll now is open for SOTM#51
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];
[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION];
[MENTION=143249]Ameris[/MENTION];
[MENTION=86576]Shakoran[/MENTION];
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.