[Discussions] SOTM #31 - May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I don't mind having a poll, that sounds like a good idea. However, with a poll, we need to have options available in hand, which is why I asked here first. We could gather ideas and present them as options in a poll, though I'm afraid there may not be enough time for that. I guess suggestions will do for now, or if nothing else, we all likely already know what we'll have for a summer theme anyway.

Then again, does summer have to mean swimsuits and the like? :P And what about those in the Southern Hemisphere who'll be having winter instead? For that matter, while the weather is getting humid here, we still have rainfalls every now and then―wouldn't a theme that represents things such as the beach, the sea, swimsuits and the like be better to be done for the peak of summer like in July or August? (Of course I'm perfectly fine with having a summer theme next month; I can always think of new themes for the next summer months.)

Yo Ignis, and then fast to topic...:dead:

...Well, Well, summer was the ONLY (due summer job here...) in my head, but let's see what my brain still options create can...
1st: (J)RPG SOTM - Where characters from that genre are...
2nd: Cover SOTM - Where you from your most favorite artist's/illustrator's works an interpretation project do...
3rd: Background story SOTM - Where you with your SOTM siggy an story tell have...
4th: Celebration SOTM - Where you your most beloved celebations than SOTM project to do have...

Well, this were for the moment at possible poll...:dead:

edit: Well, me is aware that at you the summer about 365 day long lasts... And the summer can much anything mean, except mizugi and bishoujo... - Lol, there are also the much events etc.

I summoned here! :( I don't have time to make a new set to enter competition!

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; is it OK to re-run the 1st sig i made for SOTM #25 but it was elected :( and cause i don't have more free time to make something from scratch can i re entry that sig?

14y7mmt.jpg

Thank you for your time!

also can i add you as my friend?

Last edited:
I summoned here! :( I don't have time to make a new set to enter competition!

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; is it OK to re-run the 1st sig i made for SOTM #25 but it was elected :( and cause i don't have more free time to make something from scratch can i re entry that sig?

14y7mmt.jpg

Thank you for your time!

I think you sould place a new entry though i don't know if you can just re-enter with the old signature you made.

well the only one who can ask is [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];-sama but in my opinion make a new sig.

Also MAN!!! HOW MANY PMS i have to send you???
Come on-line via Skype... i might give call to the other also!

I made a quick patch
rk5477.png
Looks more harmonious now. Good job!

Yo Ignis, and then fast to topic...:dead:

...Well, Well, summer was the ONLY (due summer job here...) in my head, but let's see what my brain still options create can...
1st: (J)RPG SOTM - Where characters from that genre are...
2nd: Cover SOTM - Where you from your most favorite artist's/illustrator's works an interpretation project do...
3rd: Background story SOTM - Where you with your SOTM siggy an story tell have...
4th: Celebration SOTM - Where you your most beloved celebations than SOTM project to do have...
All those options aren't exactly related to summer, but they're pretty nice! I wasn't having problems deciding on a theme, though; it's just that I was thinking if a summer theme might have been better for months like July or August instead. If you guys are fine with me deciding on a theme, I'll decide.

JRPG would be a nice theme, though I'm obviously biased since I'm a JRPG person and have been one since childhood. Cover... not sure if it'll be easy to do. I want a theme that doesn't really require others to think long and hard so anyone can join. The more the merrier, after all. That said, a background story kind of theme may be more fun, especially if we get entrants to tell a little about their entry's back story... hmm... and celebrations may not be much different from simply making a piece with your favourite character(s), I suppose?

I'm fine with any of those, really. That's why I'd like to hear what the others think. Maybe just talk it out here as we're running out of time. If we can't agree on a theme by the time I make the new SOTM, I suppose I'll decide. ;) That said, I'll likely be a bit busy on Monday, so maybe I'll have to make the new SOTM on Tuesday (the 2nd day of the month). We'll see.

14y7mmt.jpg

Thank you for your time!

Hmm, we don't have that kind of rule anyway, and there's little time until the current SOTM is closed. So yes, go ahead and post it! It's not from a very recent SOTM and wasn't a winning entry anyway, so I suppose it's alright for now. But people may get bored if they see the same entries over and over, so I suppose I'll add a new rule about it in the next SOTMs. ;)

And yes, sure thing. Anyone can add me as a friend. :)

Hmm, we don't have that kind of rule anyway, and there's little time until the current SOTM is closed. So yes, go ahead and post it! It's not from a very recent SOTM and wasn't a winning entry anyway, so I suppose it's alright for now. But people may get bored if they see the same entries over and over, so I suppose I'll add a new rule about it in the next SOTMs. ;)

And yes, sure thing. Anyone can add me as a friend. :)

OK then thank you! I will proceed!

Man that's why I was sending you so pms to come here sooner!

i saw them but i couldn't i have university and part time jobs leaving in a big city need many money :( the only time that i can relax is summer time Until 5 August i will be Jobless

i will doing some part time jobs a bit odd but i will have more free time this summer season.

All those options aren't exactly related to summer, but they're pretty nice! I wasn't having problems deciding on a theme, though; it's just that I was thinking if a summer theme might have been better for months like July or August instead. If you guys are fine with me deciding on a theme, I'll decide.

JRPG would be a nice theme, though I'm obviously biased since I'm a JRPG person and have been one since childhood. Cover... not sure if it'll be easy to do. I want a theme that doesn't really require others to think long and hard so anyone can join. The more the merrier, after all. That said, a background story kind of theme may be more fun, especially if we get entrants to tell a little about their entry's back story... hmm... and celebrations may not be much different from simply making a piece with your favourite character(s), I suppose?

I'm fine with any of those, really. That's why I'd like to hear what the others think. Maybe just talk it out here as we're running out of time. If we can't agree on a theme by the time I make the new SOTM, I suppose I'll decide. ;) That said, I'll likely be a bit busy on Monday, so maybe I'll have to make the new SOTM on Tuesday (the 2nd day of the month). We'll see.

Yo again Ignisssssssssssssssssss...:dead:

Well, indeed. We've about that talk..., but it's not bad the options of/from me still at background keep - If we until next week no alternative SOTM themes find can...

Edit: Welcome to last ship of MSC SOTM31, [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; - Your work is also very nice!!!

Edit2: Wow!!! 13 candidates!!!!!!!! Dunno, if we in the history SOTM so much entries had in an SOTM, the next SOTM will probably already 20 candidates have...xD

Well, indeed. We've about that talk..., but it's not bad the options of/from me still at background keep - If we until next week no alternative SOTM themes find can...

Edit: Welcome to last ship of MSC SOTM31, [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; - Your work is also very nice!!!

Edit2: Wow!!! 13 candidates!!!!!!!! Dunno, if we in the history SOTM so much entries had in an SOTM, the next SOTM will probably already 20 candidates have...xD

Thank you [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I send you a friend request i hope that you will accept it :)

i think there was a sotm with more than 15 entries but i can't bring my self to remember which one was.

Reactions: Mikado Sensei
Thank you I send you a friend request i hope that you will accept it :)

i think there was a sotm with more than 15 entries but i can't bring my self to remember which one was.

Lol, not to thanking, it was of course...xD

And, really? Hmm... Hard to believe, but okay...:dead:

Hmm, not very proud of the fact, but I don't recall which SOTMs had that many entry if any. After all, I only started personally managing the competition since the 30th. Before that, all I'd do was put up a banner representing the winners and give out the awards.

Hi naaaaaaaaaaashi! Nah, there's no need to wait for a week. It's already June in most parts of the world, so I guess I'll just go with... well, I dunno, something. I can pick one from your suggestions, of course. Nothing to lose sleep over.

Always nice to see more entries in the SOTM because I love to see work from other people!

As for the next SOTM, I don't have a preference so I will be waiting what kind of theme it will be.

O yeah! [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; is back!

Welcome back!!!

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; the second render didn't have legs and it was also very small so i just add her inside the background. And the lettering, hm that's my weak spot! I am not good selecting a matching font :( but i tryed to match the coloring of the fonts to that of the signature.

Thought i make something... unorthodox sig pattern i did the background with 2 ready made images from a warrior and a castle i played with opacity and that's it the renders i found them from devianart. And that's all made the set in about 30 - 40 minutes time...

I know it's not a master-piece but i like it ;) and i satisfied even i know i have some weak spots, but i don't feel like losing confidence!

Reactions: Mikado Sensei
Hi naaaaaaaaaaashi! Nah, there's no need to wait for a week. It's already June in most parts of the world, so I guess I'll just go with... well, I dunno, something. I can pick one from your suggestions, of course. Nothing to lose sleep over.
Sorry before, but I did came just from work (like now)...:dead:

Well, the "next week" was the first week of June meant - The periode where we still about the June-SOTM decide... Hmm... Let's wait until Friday, if we to no result coming, then let's a another Free style SOTM start, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.