Sig and Ava Request thread for anime-sharing members only by mimz78

mimz78

Dec 12, 2013
Hello there :) i will be making some sig/ava here for members of anime-sharing read the rules beffore posting your request:
1.Members making request here must have at least 50 non-spam posts.
2.If possible, please provide a render,stock or theme(Anime,Movie,Games,Grunge, Abstract, Vector etc)
3.Duration do not complain if it takes a while for me to complete your request if your request is not completed within 4 days you can reminde me in this thread.
4.This as a free service for anime-sharing members but hitting the "thanks" button is always welcomed.
How to request:
Type(avatar,signature):
Size in pixel: (if none given 400x200 or bigger max 500x300 will be used(personally i don't like to make smaller than 400x200)) please note, all avatars on this forum have a max of 200x200.
Text:
Subtext:
Render/Stock URL:
Color Preferences:
Style and Theme:
Example my signature(Pop out render) i usually make signatures with borders(that have depth,lightsource etc) you can choose what you like and i will try to make it.​

good idea but your one to talk about post's haha

good idea but your one to talk about post's haha
I know :) but better that way i will build my posts the-non-spam way better so i want for everyone to be like that.Alredy asked will never post if i did't ask KOS-MOS.

Last edited:
well good luck with your requests, if your able to get any :sigh: i hardly get any request's in so its hard to practice what the client wants =(

Oh, it seems that a other (Notice: I'm not!!!) Set-Maker is born - Welcome in boat mimz78...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: mimz78
Oh you wanted a new thread

We got to see if the mods will allow it.

Since my thread is meant for all requests.

Oh you wanted a new thread

We got to see if the mods will allow it.

Since my thread is meant for all requests.

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION], I don't really have a problem with having another siggy/avatar request thread. If Mr. Mimz wants work solo, then I'm fine with it.

[MENTION=79461]mimz78[/MENTION], I see nothing wrong with you having your own thread here. Nothing wrong with working solo. As long as there is not any "negative" competition or artwork bashing, I will let this thread stay open.

Reactions: mimz78

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25