Sig and Ava Request thread for anime-sharing members only by mimz78

mimz78

Dec 12, 2013
Hello there :) i will be making some sig/ava here for members of anime-sharing read the rules beffore posting your request:
1.Members making request here must have at least 50 non-spam posts.
2.If possible, please provide a render,stock or theme(Anime,Movie,Games,Grunge, Abstract, Vector etc)
3.Duration do not complain if it takes a while for me to complete your request if your request is not completed within 4 days you can reminde me in this thread.
4.This as a free service for anime-sharing members but hitting the "thanks" button is always welcomed.
How to request:
Type(avatar,signature):
Size in pixel: (if none given 400x200 or bigger max 500x300 will be used(personally i don't like to make smaller than 400x200)) please note, all avatars on this forum have a max of 200x200.
Text:
Subtext:
Render/Stock URL:
Color Preferences:
Style and Theme:
Example my signature(Pop out render) i usually make signatures with borders(that have depth,lightsource etc) you can choose what you like and i will try to make it.​

good idea but your one to talk about post's haha

good idea but your one to talk about post's haha
I know :) but better that way i will build my posts the-non-spam way better so i want for everyone to be like that.Alredy asked will never post if i did't ask KOS-MOS.

Last edited:
well good luck with your requests, if your able to get any :sigh: i hardly get any request's in so its hard to practice what the client wants =(

Oh, it seems that a other (Notice: I'm not!!!) Set-Maker is born - Welcome in boat mimz78...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: mimz78
Oh you wanted a new thread

We got to see if the mods will allow it.

Since my thread is meant for all requests.

Oh you wanted a new thread

We got to see if the mods will allow it.

Since my thread is meant for all requests.

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION], I don't really have a problem with having another siggy/avatar request thread. If Mr. Mimz wants work solo, then I'm fine with it.

[MENTION=79461]mimz78[/MENTION], I see nothing wrong with you having your own thread here. Nothing wrong with working solo. As long as there is not any "negative" competition or artwork bashing, I will let this thread stay open.

Reactions: mimz78

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls