SAD NEWS FROM MEQQ *Important to friends lol*

Mato

Welcome To The Academy
Elite Member
Jul 22, 2012
Hello,
Don't worry this is not so bad as it looks now...But my friend from Poland is coming on the 19th and stays like for 5 days what I mean I won't be likely online for 5 days cuz I will need to be travveling round the country.....With him,
I just wanna make sure that what -I say can be considerd at least

1. Please dont trick me in a sence of me leaving and then I comeback and everybody si fitghing eachother or throwing pies or whatever or this forum changed.
2. .......WRITE TO ME WHEN I AM AWAY AND I ANSWER WHEN I COMEBACK .....I love reading messeges sent when I am offline^^
3. HAVE FUN AND MISS ME!
773151-20110504063705.jpg

-Be good while I am away at the 19th

Lol Yeah I looked forward to this for a year and it finnaly happend^^ Don't worry I am not leaving forever I am fraid my activity will god own again QQQQQQ

:shocked:you're leaving :dontleave:noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, okay have a great time:fulfilled:

*hugs* I will comeback don't worry I promise whatever it takes^^ I will comeback

Hope you will have fun Denpa-kun :hi:

I... mean... Mato-kun xD

Take some pictures for us, don't forgot to lock the door when you leaves, and eat cheese ;3

Thanku I will and what kindoff pictures?

......umm he means some great looking stuff or places or just don't

Goodbyes mato~ Enjoy your trip and return safely :3

Hmm miss you? It sounds like an order ;p

Have a great time and make plenty of memories.

Party together and enjoy life!~

O67ce.jpg

Wait.. I AM NOT GOING ANYWERE MY FRIEND IS COMING TO ME NOT I TO HIM!!

Lol. I believe we didn't say anything about you leaving.

Just have fun together.

hmm Sam said have a safe journey and ...were safe journey...to the airport?...Makes sence...How did sam now I will be going to the airport to get my friend....

Don't most people pick up their friends or family members personally themselves? xD

Maybe Sam just knows.

Sam...Has the power of knowing things without even ..............thinking about it....................

Is this a male-male trip or female-male trip

Because it would be ten times fun if it's the latter.

In my experience, the male-male somehow always sucks, and I stopped doing it ever... hue hue

Hmm its male female though i doubt itll turn out like your experiences check ;p

wut, my experience is very fun, like how we take bath together

hmm yep its female-male trip but of-course it won't turn out like your experience she isn't old~

O_O Ermm Well my friend is diffrent then you think....He is childish.....Yeah....He is way diffrent from me and little bit younger makes him go to primary...so he actually is one school down so I don't think it's like you say.....

I see... well, there's still plenty of fun still for female - male trip

But the male-male ones gave me endless nightmares, I only had one in my life, and I never repeat my mistake again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US