Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
when im a child.. i very like lugia.... because his songs at pokemon 2000.. its awesome for me..

if i started playing pokemon red now, articuno would probably be my favorite, but back then my favorite was moltres, the phoenix

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; I see :/ Yeah, I forgot about the starters :goodtea:

My favorite legendary would be Ho-oh because it's beautiful, but i prefer a favorite one that I can capture early in the game so I can use that pokemon for a longer period of time before I complete the game :runhappy:

I'm off for now! See you all! :bye:

See ya Hinode... thx for coming in this thread... lets talk about cubo.. pokemon again laters... :bye:

Favorite legendary is Entei. I thought it was the most badass Pokemon because it started talking in that Pokemon movie.

See you again Hinode.

Take care.

@ Nero

Yeah, I remember that movie. Entei was a good 'father'. ^^

I liked how all of those girls that Ash fought in the mansion was just that one girl dreaming. I believe it went that way.

well i was talking about my favorite legendary in the first gen. my fav legendary is probably ho-oh so far. i haven't really seen much past saphire

i play sapphire not much.. i go straighjt emerald.. and i like sceptile and rayquaza there.

wow.. well i like more kyogre rrahter than groudon.. but i like rayquaza more.. ahaha.. well thats in emerald tho

as for normal i like all the eevee evos mainly umbreon and also absol

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ;

Well I pretty much grew up with Pokemon so I've played pretty much every game out there.
I own: Yellow / Gold / Silver / Crystal / Emerald / Ruby / Fire Red / Diamond / Heartgold / Soulsilver / White
I have an R4 card as well with: Pearl / Platinum / Black

Didn't really get into the Black/White..I just..don't know whether I like it or not. So that's why I skipped Black/White 2.
But knowing me, I'll probably end up buying a 3DS and Pokemon X or Y to play the game. As a fan of the games I cannot skip one :3
To me it seems everything now revolves on the graphics, 3D and stuff which I do not like. I'd pick Pokemon gold over Black anytime. What also annoys me is that it seems they ran out of ideas for Pokemon. The quality of the designs seems like its dropping >_> Ofcourse there are cool ones out there but..it's just a few for me.
So I'm pretty worried to see how the 6th Gen. Pokemon will turn out. Because the legendary one for Pokemon X looks (in all honesty) freakin' ugly, the one from Y looks pretty cool.

I'd just wish they didn't put so much emphasis on the graphics but more on the game itself. Story-wise and Pokemon-wise.
But I do admit, it's pretty fun to see how technology took such a quick progress in these years.

Quite some ranting on my part but, that's the way I see it ^^
I'd love to go back to the time where I first bought Pokemon Crystal... The nostalgia..
Might not be a surprise for you people but the 2nd Gen was/is/will always be my favorite generation. And Suicune is my fav poke (obviously :3) You should've seen my face when I read that there would be re-makes of Gold/Silver. I could cry of happiness, really (I'm such a baby sometimes :x)

This post became longer than expected, sorry o.o

i remember i hated raikou, because that was the only dog that i couldn't catch, no matter how hard i tried

NOooooooooooooooo......... X is more beautifulllll..... i prefer X rather than Y..... :deadsad:

ahh. i remember my first pokemon game. pokemon yellow. i was a little idiot back then lol. when i'd get to the first gym, instead of training other pokemon to fight brock, i trained pikachu all the way to lvl 20 so he could use slam lol

i remember i hated raikou, because that was the only dog that i couldn't catch, no matter how hard i tried

LOL... u have the same conditon with me.. yea.. stupid dogs... i hate searching that 2 dogs when playing crystal..

and about pokemon yellow.. in my case i just need butterfree lvl 10.. and.. its easy.. ahaha

LOL... u have the same conditon with me.. yea.. stupid dogs... i hate searching that 2 dogs when playing crystal..

and about pokemon yellow.. in my case i just need butterfree lvl 10.. and.. its easy.. ahaha
just caught all dogs, latios, mewtwo and ho-oh without needing my masterball, only lugia left in heartgold

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Too much to quote :deadsad: There was ONE reason to why I liked pokemon Crystal more than pokemon Red. The inventory space. *You found a nugget* Me: YEAAAAH! *Too bad, motherfucker. Your inventory is full.*

ahh. i remember my first pokemon game. pokemon yellow. i was a little idiot back then lol. when i'd get to the first gym, instead of training other pokemon to fight brock, i trained pikachu all the way to lvl 20 so he could use slam lol

I'd just catch a male nidoran,train into lv 12 and own brock with double kick :3

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; lol, bad memories xD

Yea me too >_>
It's even worse when you find out you have nothing to throw away :deadsad:

Yeah, I've had that feeling as well :/ Didn't generation 1 also have manual box switching? That you had to switch from box 1 to 2 whenever it got full in order to catch more pokemon?

........... sell your nuggett,,, >,<

i miss my mom calling me at pokemon silver/emerald...

HERE... Updated* where the 1st sylveon appear

efrY2vt.png

yzC97vN.png

w877ACf.png

Eevee and its evolutions have been mentioned several times in recent tweets from Junichi Masuda and the official Pokémon Twitter account. All the Eeveelutions, including Ninfia ( sylfeon ) , are set to feature in the upcoming Pikachu short Pikachu and Eevee Friends.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks