Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=75924]ani8989[/MENTION]; [MENTION=43862]tabemono3[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79164]JMTHEFOX[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2663]meyrinkay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3479]Telos[/MENTION]; @blurb32;

Hi, friends! How's it going?
I have two 3DS, so I have two friend-code. Recently my main 3DS's friend-code is this.
5215-1791-1464
If you don't mind, please add me:)
If you added me and your 3DS didn't recognize me a friend, please tell me your friend-code. I write your names just from Nintendo Friend Code thread. Thank you.

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];
Because of the reason I wrote avobe, could you rewrite my friend-code in Nintendo Friend Code thread?

Edit:
Perhaps blurb changed name?

Last edited:
Because of the reason I wrote avobe, could you rewrite my friend-code in Nintendo Friend Code thread?

kay.. i will wrewriteee................. what is your new 3ds color ??

Reactions: ryuta
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION];
Thank you!:D

I appreciate your help. New one's color is white. I bought it for a thousand yen!

though u buy special one alpha saphire / omega ruby colour... ahahaha... sounds cooL... i still have my pikachu 3ds... :nyanmusu_annoyed: :nekopara_laugh: :wokyun:

Pikachu 3DS sounds nice! I chose this color just because it was low price.

Second_Flight! Please delete my old friend-code in that thread! Not "and", please.

Thank you!
I'm free at tonight(It's a reply to PM):)

S... Sklerp :deadsad:

No kidnapping me :< I deserve my freedom!

b..bu...but... real worlds is harsh.. better you stayy hereeeee.. in simple room.. and have neko on it... mhuhhu
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; kayy. what time now at your places ???

Now it's 4:25 p.m. :)

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; I'll re-add you when I get Smash Bros, I don't feel like looking for my 3DS right now.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; added you now ;)

are you all excited fot the ruby and sapphire remake? did you manage to get one of those limited editions? which legendarie dou you think is the coolest?
for me it is groudon *_*

Hi, Thank you all for adding me :)
[MENTION=16858]AkiraUmi[/MENTION];
Of course I'm excited! No, I'll buy normal Omega Ruby. My most favorite legendary is Diancie. I'm looking forward to use Mega-Diancie! Regards to Groudon, he seems to be strong, good! I guess he will be able to defeat Kyogre!

Last edited:
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; Re-added you now.

...and what worries me about Diancie is that whether getting the Diancie stone means "ANY Diancie at all" or some specific Diancie...

[MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];
Thank you :)
I think at least Diancie of the movie can use Mega stone because an official pamphlet say "At first, get this Diancie to use Mega-Diancie!". So if you want to use Mega-Diancie, I give you it. I got many Diancies. My Boxes are filled with them.

I kinda think it is unfair that you japanese guys get a Mega Steelix in the Demo and the guys in Europe "only" get a Mega Glalie....man, I hate that Pokemon...not as much as this ice cone one but i still do not like it...the Mega Form neither....since I am a huge Fan of the Steel Type a Steelix would be better....hope I can get it in the normal Progress of the Game *_* than it it Scissor, Aggron, Mawile, Lucario, Steelix and Metagross that get a Mega <3

[MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];
Thank you :)
I think at least Diancie of the movie can use Mega stone because an official pamphlet say "At first, get this Diancie to use Mega-Diancie!". So if you want to use Mega-Diancie, I give you it. I got many Diancies. My Boxes are filled with them.

want wantt diancieee...... me mee... :nekopara_hi:

I want to use Mega Steelix too! If it were allowed, I use Mega Mawile, Mega Diancie, and Mega Steelix in a battle!

Okay:)
When can you be online? How about Friday night?

omg ;_;
thank you so much!
i assume i Can be online in Around six hours from now....
you are a lifesaver [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; <3

Reactions: lconklejean

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!