Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
2 new megas with absolutely useless abilities but reasonable boosts in stats.

Like i stated before and a lot of the market does think all mega deserves a OU status and some breaks into Uber no doubt.

I absolutely hate mega-slowbro, completely looks like he's gonna get swallowed whole by shellder.
Mega-audino looks so tasty and heavenly. Vanilla :3

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
I actually like Mega Audino's looks and "she" might actually be one I'll end up using if the mega one actually gets some good stats. I'm not a PvP player in general so mainly in PvE as I expect her to be crappy in PvP with that ability and because it's a kind of support character in the first place. She's cute though, I'll give her that. I also hope that Audino shows up pretty early in gen 3 in that case as she did give alot of exp making low lvl farming way easier and less tedious.

My opinions about Slowbro though... I feel like Slowbro was useful with his Regenerator ability and with his tankyness in general, so I feel like the Mega one was extremely pointless. Why make a good char even better? (Although the Shell Armor ability was crap) Since that's what I feel about most Mega evolutions *looks specifically at them 600 total stats ones which ends up with 700+ total after evolve*. I honestly expected them to actually make bad pokemon better and more useful with Mega evo's which they did in some cases *specifically looks at Mawile here as she was ridiculous earlier*.

I'm looking forward to balanced Mega evo's in the future. Salamance is just plain bs if you were to ask me. I can accept the Lopunny one as that normal one pretty much never gets used from what I can see. I feel that most of these weaker ones who gets powerful will be in the background because of those ridiculously powerful ones I mentioned above.

I feel like it's best to state that these are my opinions only. Just in case so no one gets pissed off or something.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
Been a while but I hatched another Shiny! :3

Scyther
Ability: Technician
Egg Moves: Counter/Defog/Night Slash
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/4

Crappy speed but oh well, it's for bulky Mega scizor so it doesn't need the speed anyway :3

Seems like more news from this month's corocoro is out.

We have a mega-gallade, who's ability we are still unaware of.
Mega-sharpedo who looks more wicked now with a new ability in Strong Jaw and all round boosted stats, its a definite shoo-in for OU play as soon as its releases.
Mega-camerupt is okay, I would like to see the new stats distribution more considering it has dropped speed. Sheer force in a possible trick room team sounds delicious.
Not really concerned with the 2 primal pokemons and their new moves and abilities, its uber play which i dont really part take in.

With that said, anyone has good breeding bases for the above mentioned 3 pokemon (ralts, carvanha and numel)?

Looking for Adamant/Jolly HA Ralts, Adamant/Jolly HA Carvanha, Modest Numel. I cant offer much. Need some 4/5IV female ones with EMs to start breeding projects.
Sad to say despite of mega-gardevoir's OU status and my mountains of breeded pokemon, Ralts was someone I didnt breed due to its overwhelming numbers in trades and people breeding. I have a couple of 4/5IV ones with peculiar EM movesets, but none really fit my criteria so I left it be. I dont have a HA female too sadly.
I have only 1 perfect female HA carvanha, looking for a jolly HA female one now.
I have a quiet 0 speed numel but its 4iv only (0 speed included), but I dare not start breeding it yet.

Any other interesting pokemons are welcomed too. I have 1 regenerator slowbro for my own usage, yet to own a audino too. Maybe an audion would be nice too.

Special balls, tough-to-get EMs are most welcomed. I am only after females this time, so anyone who actually has them and are able to spare breeding partners please do drop a message here. I dont have anything to offer since I have stopped breeding long ago, but do let me know if anyone can help out.
[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; Been awhile since I last heard from you. Are you still playing and available to trade? Do let me know, thanks.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
Sorry for my late reply. Yes, I am. How about tomorrow or this Saturday? And could you write pokemons you want?

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; yes me!
I want tanabata jirachi, 6iv modest sounds too perfect. Can i have modest 5iv diancie too? How do you people get those when its already virtually impossible to soft reset for most. My local community continually cheats using the power save though. Would still love to have them if possible.

About the legends, for most cases I am only after shiny data. But i had a lil good luck over random GTS trades to get perfect nature and IV shiny ones. What I am missing now (for shiny and perfect etc) :

1. Mew
2. Mewtwo
3. Lugia
4. Ho-oh + Suicune
5. Regi - trio + Gigas
6. Weather trio
7. Palkia
8. Darkrai
9. Jirachi (tanabata will solve this)
10. Deoxys
11. Manaphy + phione
12. Heatran
13. Swords of Justice
14. Genesect
15. Celebi (i believe there was a KB shiny one from pokebank)

I believe the remaining ones like zekrom and reshiram, victini, meloetta, keldeo, shaymin (i am not sure about this one) are deemed unreleased in their forms although their colours have been revealed through cheats already. I wont even ask of any from what I listed above, its a little too much even my standards of asking favours. Looking forward to the diancie and jirachi though, i should be available over the weekend to trade. :D

Haha, my post from previous page. Let me highlight only those in bold. Others would be a great bonus but again I am not asking for more except the top 2 stated in bolded.
Yeah, tomorrow or Sat is fine, probably good if you can give a timing based on your post or a timing from your side so i can double check again to ready myself.
Haha, might be starting some breeding projects again after seeing these leaks, but my pc boxes are almost all filled. :X

Im glad to give you my flawless br gallade but sadly i gts'ed it and i have no wifi right now :( dang

Last edited:
I can trade at around 10:00 a.m. (GMT +9 hours. I live in Japan.):)
"the top 2" you wrote means Diancie and Jirachi? If so, I can give them to you easily.
Plus I can give you naive 6IV maxed Diancie. They are free:)

Last edited:
I can trade at around 10:00 a.m. (GMT +9 hours. I live in Japan.):)
"the top 2" you wrote means Diancie and Jirachi? If so, I can give them to you easily.
To tell the truth, I bought power-save recentlly, so I can clone them very easily.
Plus I can give you naive 6IV maxed Diancie. They are free:)

Oh haha. Alright, i think i can be online tomorrow 10am your side, which is like 9am here. Just have to wake up a lil earlier.

Okay. Tomorrow is good. And if you wake up more later than that time, there is no problem we trade on 11:00 a.m. , 10:00 a.m. in your region.
I prepare a Jirachi and two Diancies.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; i will come around 9.30 my side (10.30 ur side then). May need a little extra time haha.
Thanks a lot.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; I can provide you with an Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha with Egg Move Destiny Bond. I'll need to hatch an egg of it. I can guarantee 5IVs too, just not 100% sure of the IV spread.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; haha thanks a lot. Think you forgot the tanabata jirachi though, maybe next time.
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; I have ha adamant carvanha of my own, currently scouting a jolly one.

Thank you too! I take good care of pokemons from you:)
...wait. Didn't you receive tanabata Jirachi from me? It is in preciousball, and shiny.

Thank you too! I take good care of pokemons from you:)
...wait. Didn't you receive tanabata Jirachi from me? It is in preciousball, and shiny.

You traded 3 diancie to me, i believe you mentioned you had a 6iv modest jirachi for me though. Only realised after trade concluded. :P
Hmm, still need to scout the other pokemons for breeding then...
Mega-gallade has inner focus.

WELL...judging from the source, guess Wally would be getting Gallade as opposed to Gardivore (because back then Gallade didn't exist), then...

...too many Mega-evos...will X/Y be updated so that the new mega-evos be backward compatible...?

Really? Certainly, I sent you three Diancies. However, I thought I sent you other four pokemons(Darkrai, Mewtwo, Manectic, and Jirachi. So we traded seven times today, I thought) too.
Anyway, there is no Jirachi with you, that's my fault. I'm sorry. I'll give you Jirachi next time. When is okay?

<To all people browsing this thread>
I can clone pokemons easily, so there is no need to hesitate to let me know what you want:)

Some new info on Primal Kyogre/Groudon have been revealed:

Primal Kyogre's ability is Primordial Sea and it blocks Fire-type moves and changing the weather. Its move is Origin Pulse.
Primal Groudon's ability is Desolate Land and it blocks Water-type moves and changing the weather. It's move is Precipice Blades. (Now that's useful. One less weakness to worry about!)
Both moves can hit multiple opponents. The new weathers are permanent but fade when the Pokémon is switched out

Courtesy of Serebii.net
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

Reactions: efudgewayne
Who in the right mind would hit Kyogre with Fire, anyway, considering he's Water-type AND has Drizzle to further reduce Fire's power in his normal form to begin with. (That said, in the past I used to hit Onix and Geodude with fire from overlevelled fire starter to make it through caves).

...unless that "block Fire-type moves" effect affects the entire battleground...

I did that often, too. No matter what, Ember was still much better than Scratch to use on Rock-type Pokemon, not to mention the STAB and it being a special move.

But yes, Kyogre is already tanky by its own stats. 100 HP / 90 Def / 140 SpDef is nothing to scoff at, even by a normal (not reduced) attack. If that ability doesn't last the way Drizzle or Drought, it sounds just like a powered-up Water Sport to me.

looks like groudon become more strong than kyogre right noww.... T__T
i hate you groudon.. .:>

dont forget watch pokemon x and y mega evolution 02.... rayquaza will have his own mega.... :blushing:

There's a new Wifi Event online~

THis one's for a Super Size Pumpkaboo holding the item: Rocky Helmet.
Comes in a Cherish Ball at level 50. The Event will be running until 31st October.

Please note that this Event is only available in the USA and Europe. Currently it's not known if it will be available in Asia
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];

Users who are viewing this thread