Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; Nothing to be ashamed of. For those who have nothing with the competitive side of pokemon and/or Shinies, the game's pretty much done after beating the PokeLeague ^^

Also [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION] ;

I have 5 spare 5IV Careful Larvitars. If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll save one for you ^^

AAAA... I WAAAANTttttt..............

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; Nothing to be ashamed of. For those who have nothing with the competitive side of pokemon and/or Shinies, the game's pretty much done after beating the PokeLeague ^^

Also [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION] ;

I have 5 spare 5IV Careful Larvitars. If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll save one for you ^^
Thx for the offer but what should I give you in return? I havent got any 5IV...more like I decide to be a little kind to myself by giving myself more time to sleep and less time to breed...In fact recently I am perfectly happy with 3IV in the correct place.

Have you guys been doing the rated 3vs3 battle? Been doing kinda poorly with 7Wins and 12 Loses

wow, that's nice :D But hmm... i don't know what i would give to you in return. I still haven't started to breed any pokemon. I am kinda busy with final exams at the moment. :/

No rated battles for me yet Aqua since I don't find my team competitive enough yet. :goodtea:
[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; Which Pokemon are you using?

http://imgur.com/a/NncyO

^Compliments of RonRoy :goodtea:
[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; And those those I've missed out, sorry. ><'

No rated battles for me yet Aqua since I don't find my team competitive enough yet. :goodtea:
[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; Which Pokemon are you using?

http://imgur.com/a/NncyO

^Compliments of RonRoy :goodtea:
[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; And those those I've missed out, sorry. ><'
You mean for the online battle? Still kinda mess... Do far I have been playing with charizard-y, venusaur, aerodactyl, arcanine, cloyster, espeon magic bounce... And I just finish making ferrothorn that I hope to try out tonight.

Magic Bounce Espeon!?!?!?! *-*

Me wants. D:

Does your Venusaur have Chlorophyll and Growth to go with Charizard Y's Drought? It becomes surprisingly OP when it does. Seems Aerodactyl would be best to start off with if you have Stealth Rock, otherwise it's not all that scary despite the huge speed.

Ferrothorn's good. Sets up Spikes, Stealth Rock, can leech with seed, and paralyse with Thunder Wave. It's also really bulky to boot.

:goodtea:

I know right?! *w*

I spot a wild [MENTION=35486]staryna[/MENTION];

/me throws a quick ball~

:runhappy:

Glad you like them. c:

Are you doing anything particular on Pokemon at the moment Unown or are you working on the family tree? o3o

I know them feels. :deadsad:

Need to catch up on a module that I've falled behind on in Uni but I get distracted with playing games and other stuff. '~'

Might just go to sleep and wake up in about 4-5 hours. Not sure. >w<;

Hiya Staryna!
[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ;
I'm pretty much busy this week.. Like I just got home from work today. Don't have much time to do anything ._.
But still, I always find some time to play Pokemon, during my breaks or something :3 Currently breeding a Good IV male Tyrunt to pass on Stealth Rock to Larvitar. Non sweeping tar needs SR or curse =/
How about you ? :3

I'll try to do the Family tree thing day after tomorrow :o

I wish it could at times.

I'm aiming to fill the whole Kalos Pokédex for the time being and train/IV breed any Pokemon along the way if I can. I'm in need of the other two legendary birds and Rhyperior/Slowking before I fill my Coastal region dex. Already done with the Central region dex. :goodtea:
About 40 more Pokemon to go. ^^

Ah.. I see. I want to fill up the dex too but..it's going to take some time and..too lazy too :x
I'm happy enough with 281 dex entries :3

Thank you. ^^

Hmm~ Otome. Renano plays them so I think you'll be able to discuss them in greater detail with her.

I'd like to play them but...they're not my cup of tea. Maybe one day when I want to embrace my female side. D:

Thank you. ^^

Hmm~ Otome. Renano plays them so I think you'll be able to discuss them in greater detail with her.

I'd like to play them but...they're not my cup of tea. Maybe one day when I want to embrace my female side. D:

It all about time and a Maiden heart to be awakening ( btw that kinda cheesy in a way :XD: )

One cannot expect peace without first knowing war

That might be a bad example...

I guess it just depends on whether if I put in the time and effort to play one. Awakening of a maiden's heart... Cool~ ^o^

One cannot expect peace without first knowing war

That might be a bad example...

I guess it just depends on whether if I put in the time and effort to play one. Awakening of a maiden's heart... Cool~ ^o^

It cheesy right and goodluck, a maiden heart is always 1 girl desire :XD: well back to poke topic now so afk here :P

Piplup is a member of Organization 13 in that pic Gwee posted? xD

And I have to start filling my dex soon. >_>

Magic Bounce Espeon!?!?!?! *-*

Me wants. D:

Does your Venusaur have Chlorophyll and Growth to go with Charizard Y's Drought? It becomes surprisingly OP when it does. Seems Aerodactyl would be best to start off with if you have Stealth Rock, otherwise it's not all that scary despite the huge speed.

Ferrothorn's good. Sets up Spikes, Stealth Rock, can leech with seed, and paralyse with Thunder Wave. It's also really bulky to boot.

:goodtea:

I am trying to breed the eevee with Dream World ability so let see if I can give u some. However it is actually very hard because eevee got low female ratio and I need to get the female with good iv before moving to next stage breeding. I heard that the male with DW ability can now too pass down the ability but it is just not working for me since I keep getting baby with the non-DW ability. So If it is not a 5IV I hope it is ok.

As for the charizard+venusaur it is actually not very doable for me with weather ability now only last 5 turns and I dont have access to Chlorophyll Venusaur. Also Venusaur is surprisingly not so bulky with so many weakness especially with Blaziken and TalonFlame all over the place right now. Even with full investment on HP, my Mega-Venusaur got OHKO by a TalonFlame =.=...I was like...WTF!

For Aerodactyl, I am playing with the Mega evolution and so far it has only been outsped by Jolteon. However, it is very lacking in defense. While it can mostly 2HKO most pokemon, it usually can not survive a Super effective attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)