Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
T_T i just got beaten by some stranger who challenged me to a battle. He owned all my 6 pokemon using his doublade @.@ Anyway, where can i get mega stone for tyranitar and gardevoir?

[MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; tyranitar on cyllage town.. go to the gym.. when at gym.. go right and climb the wal... :XD:

its on lumiouse city southersn cite boulevard cafe... champ will give you there.. with perfect ralts IV and EV... :XD:

T_T i just got beaten by some stranger who challenged me to a battle. He owned all my 6 pokemon using his doublade @.@ Anyway, where can i get mega stone for tyranitar and gardevoir?

Here is a good gude with pictures: http://www.gamesradar.com/pokemon-x-and-y-mega-stone-location-guide/
However what not mention in this guide is before looking for them, you need to first challenge battle mansion, interrupt the challenge, go north of Kiloude and fight your rival again. Meet Prof at Anistar to get upgraded mega ring, then you can proceed on hunting for em.

What mega are you guys planning to use in your main team? I am debating between Mawile, Banette or Aggron.

I'm a tyranitar lover and always will be, so.... MEGA TYRANITAR xD I never knew that banette got Mega evolution....... o.o Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tyranitarite is only avalaible in pokemon x T_T Anyone wanna change Aggronite with your Tyranitarite? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

I'm a tyranitar lover and always will be, so.... MEGA TYRANITAR xD I never knew that banette got Mega evolution....... o.o Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tyranitarite is only avalaible in pokemon x T_T Anyone wanna change Aggronite with your Tyranitarite? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
I am Y myself so cant help you there. Btw, your Friend Safari is pretty good, Steel - Ferroseed and Klang, cant wait till you log in so I can access the third pokemon >=)

hmm, maybe i'll go beg from my friend. He just bought pokemon x and a 3ds. Time to devise a plan >:3

Nintendo has released a new patch for Pokemon X & Y designed to remove a game-breaking bug.

Last week, reports started surfacing that some individuals who saved in the games' Lumiose City found their 3DS consoles unresponsive when trying to load the file, and were ultimately left with no choice but to delete the save and start again.

Thankfully, Nintendo has now released Patch 1.1 for the game. You should be prompted to download it when you boot up the game, regardless of whether you're playing the digital or physical version. It takes up 227 blocks and can be downloaded manually from the eShop, otherwise.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/25/pokemon-x-y-lumiose-city-bug-fix-released

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Looks like you got to this piece of news just before me. ^^

:goodtea:

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; By the way, haven't I already shown you my PR videos? o3o

Last edited:
I just downloaded from the eShop. How do I run/apply it? When I start up Y, nothing happens =/

I just downloaded from the eShop. How do I run/apply it? When I start up Y, nothing happens =/

As long as you can see the patch under "Downloadable Content" , in "Data Management" then you are good to go

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; I found it under Add-on Content, that's ok too right?

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; I found it under Add-on Content, that's ok too right?

Yes it's still okay, the interface might be slightly different since I have a U.S. 3DS, and you have a EU 3DS

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ; It depends on the pokemon but I'm a big fan of Substitute :3

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ; I think in-game Substitute is more useful. Greninja is too frail to make a good use of Substitute in competitive play.

Reactions: Shir0
I just thought this PR Video I saw on youtube was kinda funny, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Using Translator
Sorry for disturbing again about this game, but can you please update it to 1.02 or newer? Old games on DLSite not always have info about update, so i don't know what the current version, just found info about 1.02 on ULMF. Thanks in advance.
tumayouji wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload RJ01200722? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload game RJ119355? Thank you so much!
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90さん。https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140523-縁-yukari-knight-princess.1132787/ こちらをMexaのみで構いません再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120144705
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120151554
あまいろショコラータ3 メロンブックス特典 DLCコンテンツ『つがい狼の発情交尾/コハナ』
could you upload these voice drama ? thank you so much