Photoshop Contest 2012

Its that evil scientist guy :o

Hmm in terms of memory... i think i used maybe... 70 or so in the C... xD blahs im horrible with computer stuff...

lol I think i got a virus that takes memory :D

Dont know....I am so selfish I fell in love with my own Deviantart page/....?

I'm using CS6 on a Asus EEE Pc :P My parents were kind enough to get me these stuffs for getting good grades :3

Lol I get programs for free T-T I was to lazy to click download Phtooshop cs6 so i ended up with cs5

I guess no? afterall all you need is brush, eraser, blending type, and fx

But im assuming that 6 would be more of a pain for the laptop/computer to handle xD

nope not really after effect is a problem for laptops

Oh video editing... well videos are quite different from an image... does that apply to gifs too?

video/gif ? hmm wonder if i can make a gif with transparent background XD

Maybe.. but so long i use many app. to make GIF.. still there is a white background on it. sigh --"

Hmm maybe it has to be something other than a gif... idk xD not sure about the technical stuff~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful