Oh God Why?

nr345

Renaissance Guy
Elite Member
Sep 17, 2011
Welcome! Now, this game is about sharing the moment you (or anybody) felt awkward, embarrasing, odd, etc. You can even push the limits of your imagination either, so let's begin.

Once in a bus and sleeping I woke up and heard the sound of music which was so familiar, and then I saw my earphone plug-in was disconnected from my phone and I was like the most embarrasing creature ever with a red head. Oh God Why!?!?

Once I was checking family album and I saw the photo. I was completely naked and everyone else on beach was staring at my jiggly thing. Oh God Why!?!?

I will try to contribute to this game.

Once I was playing tag with a few friends(Don't judge us. We still act like children.) and I tried to jump from structure to structure because we were playing around a playground. I landed on my right foot but I couldn't keep balance and I slipped on my behind. Not only did I sprain my ankle, but I also got laughed at by little kids. 'Oh God why!?!?'

Once I was checking family album and I saw the photo. I was completely naked and everyone else on beach was staring at my jiggly thing. Oh God Why!?!?

Hahahaha that's so cute!

For me, one time I can remember was that time on What'sApp (mobile messaging app), I sent this completely innapropriate emoticon to my sister, and I was meant to send it to my close friend. Oh God Why!?!!!??

It was one of these pictures:
screenshot-1335092471093.png

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION]
ROFL!!! I'm really curious about your sister's reaction now.

Hahaha I was seriously going to kill myself once I saw that I sent it to the wrong person

In the end I got told off, my dad laughed for my "creativity" but my mom wasn't so amused. I was ignored by both mom and sis for about a week. Now in every little arguement we have she threatens to tell the story to absolutely everyone in the family, just horrible.

Sad story man

Lol back to spams? xD Nice sig btw :3
Hmm i had a random chat with my mom about something edging toward private or that other people didnt need to know anyway and she pretty much told all her friends while i was there Oh God Why....

I remember a moment when I was sitting on the school bus next to my best friend who asked, "Who do you like?". At first I denied it, but she kept pestering me. I gave in and said the guy's name until...

DUN, DUN, DUN...

the said guy just came onto the bus and heard everything since we sat in the first seats. OH GOD WHY?!!!

He told me he didn't like me that way the next day.
cebollita_animated_onion-26.gif

Hmm i have a feeling similar things would happen if i said anything to my crush :x
My parents have embarrassing pictures of when i was younger... Oh gosh >.<

There are times when my parents dress me up like doll to take pictures... in public! Oh God why?

ASF had a somewhat more nsfw background for christmas and that caused people to give me odd looks while i was spamming :x

I once ran frantically after a bus, got on, and then 5 min later realized it was the express bus in the opposite direction. oh god why?

Was painting but the paint started peeling so i thought maybe adding more paint might stick it to the darn plastic for however long i needed it till but it just kinda pulled out stuff so i added water instead and that didnt work well either >.< sighs...

I was complaining and bad mouthing a professor after class. The professor heard me from the storage room, and pointed me out by name with his mic. really? how?! 300+ person lecture hall how? oh god why?

There was a stray dog following me and I kept shooing it away, but it still kept following me. I pointed to the left to go across the street so I won't see it again and the dog did cross the street...

only to be hit by a speeding car.

Oh God why?! ~truth be told I have no regrets

I let someone use something of mine once and then he thinks that means he can use it whenever he want... Boo.... Some asking and thanks wouldve been nice...

Oh God why? Why did that have to happen? Why didn't I let the bird die in peace instead of using it as one of my experiments?

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Because frogs are too mainstream?

[MENTION=6030]nr345[/MENTION] True enough. I did use mice and rats before.

Hmm i dont feel that youre sorry about that xD

The stuff on the box said the paint wouldnt crack or chip so why did it crack and chip D:

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] I think your whole life was a life back then. You must bless that moment, don't embarrass it because of realizing the whole world was a lie.

When I was a child I tried to play monkey in front of my friends, all of them (individually) were watching me. I jumped. Idiot me! Dropped on the floor and I saw my hand bone was broken. Oh God Why?!?! It changed my life either btw ;)

I remember walking nonchalantly and was heading to the party. I saw some weird looks people gave me and some looking at my shoes...

I stepped in poo... oh God why~

Got stood up on when I arranged a little meeting with someone to apologise to after something dumb I did.. God f**king damn it why?!

Also, had training for martial art outside, on the beach, in the rain and cold winds. Don't feel anything now. Oh God why?!?!!

I just got my hair cut, I let my barber to do whatever he likes. It's like the worst style of all time now. I'm confusing about he's trolling or not. Oh God why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!