Male or Female?

Male of Female

• Male

Votes: 219 74.2%
  • Female

Votes: 76 25.8%

• Total voters
State Your Gender

Everyone could you Please state your gender here? Me I'm a Man. How about the others? There's a lot of confusions here. If your're a real man state your genders here. Who's the man and woman here?

Re: State Your Gender

I'm a man, and the world has about 7 billion people, half men it's a great thing

Re: State Your Gender

I did say there was a Male or Female poll in the General Discussions section didnt I...

I'm a male, not that someone would care because on forums 75% or higher is always men.

^ Just voted since I was curious about the ratio myself. And WOW. Though, I don't think I should be surprised by the types of DL posts in the forum.

I'm female by the way. ^^;

its good to see this sudden influx of ladies, mostly auzzies too :D
slowly but surely firming up the ratio.
Could be wrong but i think im the only auzzie dude here :D
still speshul!

Just you wait Dox. Just you wait until some Aussie males join...

i tried to invite my friends but none of them are in to this sorta thing :S
The more the merryier ^^

First off, I'm male.
But secondly:

well since kim is still in the tub i will respond to this, who said it was aimed at this being for a mans point of view? most women do these things to make us feel better if it pleases their man or partner that is just a bonus.

and no kim does not explain things very well at all i am sure there was a lot more to be injected into her statement but again she does not explain things to a t lol she is crazy ignore her. but i can understand some of your points there for sure
/me = confused... 2 persons 1 account ?
Do you gals accept tranny in the thread too?

hmmm. Caught me off guard on that one, but yep sure why not :)
=All males turning tranny for a length of time...
Bloody conspiracy, I think we're being tricked into trannydom

I`m male through and through. I gawk at girls, wipe my mouth on my shirt, scratch myself in public, do stupid crap with my friends, and wash my hair with a tresemme shampoo/conditioner combo... oh god.

Anyway, on the topic of having very few girls, maybe they just haven`t found the thread? I`m mean, coming in here I was
expecting alot more girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.